• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Vacation

Mom's Vacation

The way our house is set up, is very strange. From the bathroom you can see into mom and dad's bedroom. My room is right next door to theirs. I have offend sat in the tub, late at night a watch dad fucking mom. Once in a while I've heard their bed banging the wall while I'm laying in bed trying to sleep. Last year I walked in on dad getting out of the shower, told him I was sorry and left the room. But I really wasn't, because I saw his enormous hard cock when he step out of the tub. Sense then I've wanted to know what it would feel like to have his cock inside of me.

"Hey Lisa, You do reminder that you have to be here to cook your daddy's supper while I'm gone to you grandmother's?" mom asked me. I told her I didn't forget. {BEEP, BEEP, BEEP} "Mom the cab's here, do you have everything you need mom?" I asked. I stood in the doorway, watching mom leaving. As I walked back into the house, I noticed the quiet. Wondering around the house I founded myself in my parents room. That got me thinking about last night, when I could hear them going at it. I shook my head to clear it, deciding that I needed to get shower.

Running the bath water and filling the tub with bath oil and some bubbles, settling down in the warm water, I layed my head back and closed my eyes. I was laying there looking at the faucet dripping water and had the idea of putting my toe up there to catch the drop. I did it a few times, so I thought that I could put my in the faucet, only it got stuck, and I couldn't pull it out. Just then I heard my dad coming in from work. "Dad, could you come up here and help me please?" I called out.

"Where are you at Lisa?" he said. I told him I was in the bathroom and that my toe was stuck in the faucet. He walk into the bathroom, soaking wet. "What happen to you Dad?" I asked. "Had to change a flat tire in the pouring rain. What happen to you?" he said. "I was playing around and put my big toe up there and got it stuck." I said. He grab the bath oil and the shampoo bottles, he poured the oil on first and no luck my toe wouldn't move. Then he put the shampoo on and my toe move a little. " Honey I can only think of one other thing that might work." he said.

"What's that?" I asked. "Something I did once when you mother did it, a long time ago." "What are you going to do?" I asked. He told me to close my eyes because he had to get out of his wet clothes first. I layed my head back and closed my eyes. As he undid his clothes I heard every button pop, and zipper unzip. Slowly I open my eyes and peeked, and was surprised to see his cock was hard, and his hand was stroking it. As I watch him, he stepped into the tub. Then I heard the water running out of the tub. "Now keep your eyes closed, Honey it will take about 10 minutes, and I'll have you out of this fix." he said. I watched him standing there, stroking his cock. I could feel the level of water go down and my titties were showing, the cold air was rushing over my body. He was stroking his cock faster. I wanted to run my fingers up his inner thigh to his balls, but I didn't. When I peeked again his was pumping hard almost like a jerk, then I saw his cum, shooting out and felt it land on my foot and then on my toe, my foot just drop down as the cum was landing on it. I saw my hand rising to touch him, when he stepped out of the tub. He didn't look back as he walked out of the bathroom.

I took my finger and brought of a drop of his cum up to my mouth to tasted. "MMMMMM" I moaned. I got out of the tub and hurried to dress, I pulled on my robe, and ran downstairs. "That's right , Yes, I hope so to. Okay I will, bye." he was talking to some one on the phone. "That was your boss, a Mr. Brown he said he's going on Vacation and you can have the next week off." he said. Wondering what she could do for a week without no work, maybe she would just lay around getting herself a tan. "Thanks dad, What do you want to eat for supper?" I asked. "Lets go out to eat at the new place on Orange street." he said. "No better yet Why don't you go pick up something and bring it back here." he said. I told him I would and went to get it.

Back at home in about 15 minutes, she had it on the table and they were sitting down to eat when the phone rang. "That's most likely your mother wanting to know if you've cook dinner yet. Hello Oh hi honey yes she did, and its wonderful, no no problems at all she a good little girl. Yes here she is dear." he said, bring the phone to me. He stood there with his hip touching my shoulder, caressing my hair as I talked to mom. He rubbed the bulged in his pants back and forth on my shoulder. I could feel his cock getting harder. I reach up and pressed my hand against his cock, rubbing, till I heard him moan. "Oh it was nothing, dad was just enjoying the meat I cooked. Okay here's dad." I said. "Hello dear, yes the meat turned out very delicious, and I just wanted to suck the juice right out of it." he said. I got his meaning so I unzip his pants and took his hard cock out and licked and kissed the head. Opening my mouth I enclosed his cock head in my mouth. Sucking his down to my throat. I heard him tell mom that he was very sure that I would take of him until she returned next week sometime. He was now pushing his cock in and out of my throat. He pulled his cock out and hung up the phone and sat down to finish eating. I licked my lips and watched him eat. I was getting up to clean up when he told me to got on into the livingroom and watch the movie he set in the VCR he would clean up and I was to tell him about the movie when he got done.

I went and sat watching the movie it was a porn, but I enjoyed it. I was so turned on that I wanted to be that girl, getting her pussy and ass fuck by two different men. "So how was the movie......" was all he said when the door bell rang. It was just Uncle Bill, dad's bother coming for their weekly porker game. They sat down on each side of me and after a couple of beers. I heard Uncle Bill say that he wished he could have his cock sucked. "I'm so fucking hard from watching this movie." he said. I turned to my dad and he was ribbing his cock and nodding his head to his bother's, telling me to do it. " I'll suck your cock for you Uncle Bill." I said. He turned and looked at me. "Are you sure Lisa, I'm very big, bigger than a normal man's cock. "Show me and I'll give you the best suck your cock's had in a long time daddy." I told him. I watch as he pulled out his cock and it was as big as I remaindered. Reaching out I took him in my hands, caressing his length, and rolling his balls in my hands. I licked his cockhead, loving the taste I enclose my mouth on him, slowly sucking his cock down my throat. I knew I was turning him inside out because I could hear him. "OH SWEET BABY SUCK ME, YOU SUCK ME SOOOOO GOOD. YES THAT'S IT TAKE ME DOWN DEEP IN YOUR THROAT. OH GOD BABY YOUR KILLING ME WITH THAT MOUTH OF YOURS. YES SUCK ME, OH GOD BABY I'M CUMMING!!" he cried out. I swallowed all the cum as his cock filled my mouth.

Turning I looked at daddy. "What about you daddy, do you want me to suck your cock?" I asked. "No not yet baby, daddy wants to have you sat on his cock and let me feel your tight pussy squeezing my hard cock." he said. I walk over to him and push him back to lay down and I eased my pussy down on him. With daddy's cock buried deep inside my pussy, I leaned over and kissed him, slipping my tongue in his mouth. I felt daddy's hands grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter on his cock, then I felt Uncle Bill push his cock up my asshole, and his hands cupping and squeezing my titties. "Oh sweet Lisa, your going to love being fuck by two cocks honey, it's the one thing your mother wouldn't do for me. OOOOOOOhhhhhhh babbbbbyy, I love feeling my cock moving inside your hot pussy. Oh baby fuck daddy's cock, fuck me good baby." he cried out. "Oh daddy I've been waiting a long time to have you like this, did you know that when I'm taking a bath I can see you fucking mom?" I said. "Oh baby I know I pretend it's you I'm fucking, while I watch you in the tub." he said. "And I've been waiting for you to grow up Lisa, I've wanted you for as of last year." Uncle Bill said.

I was fucked in every room in the house, and once dad was fucking my ass, while he talked to mom on the phone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds