• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Monday Morning...after the meeting

Monday Morning...after the meeting

Monday Morning...After the Meeting

I didn't go straight to the bar in the end but stopped off to thank my p.a. for doing such a good job at the meeting. We talked for a few minutes and then I remembered that I'd told Julia I had more plans for her and I didn't want to leave her alone in that mood for too long. I said that I'd probably be late back from lunch and then I set off to find my slut.

I Walked into the crowded room and looked around for her. Pushing my way through, I saw her at the packed bar waiting to be served. I moved up behind her standing slightly to her right, putting my left arm around her waist.

Immediately I began to harden at the thought of what I was going to do to her. I rubbed myself on her arse. She pushed back on me. Reaching down, I pulled at the hem of her skirt until I could gain access to her bare cunt. She gasped a little bit and tried to push me away. I pushed her even closer to the bar, tightening my arm round her waist, blocking her exit.

I whispered to her that she was going to be a good little slut and let me finger fuck her to orgasm right here in the crowded pub. She whispered 'no', but knew she would do it.

I felt her part her legs slightly to give me easier access and I moved round slightly so I could reach her clit.

Her juices were already flowing, I knew she liked this. She was an exhibitionist and the thought of all these people unaware of what we were doing, turned her on.

I pushed my middle finger deep inside her, making it wet, and began to finger fuck her. Pulling it out only to move upwards towards her clit, rubbing and flicking it in the way she liked. I had my head close to hers and whispered to her, explaining everything I was doing, using the basic sexual terms she liked to hear. Telling her what a slut she was, letting me do this to her, but a good slut.

It didn't take long.

Her orgasm was building, her legs starting to shake. I reminded her that she needed to ask permission.

Just as the bartender walked towards us, she leant back into me, whispering. I told her I couldn't hear her, she needed to talk louder. As he leaned forward to take our order she almost shouted ''baby please, let me cum for you''.

I answered her yes. The barman looked confused for a moment, then recognition dawned on his face and he backed off slightly. He watched in amazement as, pushing back against me, she came. Her eyes closed, mouth slightly open, chest heaving.

I whispered to her that he was still watching. She moaned loudly and bucked slightly beneath my hands, her orgasm coming and coming.

Finally I felt her relax. She turned her face towards me and I kissed her on the mouth.

Turning back to the bartender, she smiled innocently and ordered our drinks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Monday Morning...after the meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds