Money Talks Ch. 02

I started to pump her hot cunt and she began to moan loudly again, "Oh Yeah...OH GOD!...Oh MY GOD!...Unhhhhh fuck me...FUCK ME HARD!"

I did just that enjoying pounding every inch of my cock into her hot juicy snatch!

I gave her a huge load that emptied my balls and left them aching afterwords. I was limp as hell when I finally pulled out and got off of her naked body. It took a while for her to get up and head out to the living room for her clothes.

I followed her and watched her pull up her panties over that beautiful shaved pussy. She finished getting dressed as I sat naked on the sofa watching. When she was done she played with her hair and then grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

Before she went out she turned and looked at me, "I don't even know your name."

"Does it matter?" I replied.

Cindi shook her pretty head, "No I guess not."

She left and I looked out the window as she went between the cars for several rows over. Then she got in a car and drove out of the Wal-Mart lot.

I headed for the shower and couldn't help wondering what Cindi was thinking on her way home?

She had her purse full of cash, and a pussy full of cum. It was amazing to me how a little cold hard cash could be such a game changer.

I made a mental note to never trust my wife If I got married someday. Not that I had any intention of getting married, but you never know what's going to happen in life.

I doubt Cindi thought she'd be fucking a strange man for cash when she'd headed for the Wal-Mart that afternoon!

The money was nothing to me, as far as I was concerned my little experiment had been a huge success. I decided to head for Florida and drove out of Wal-Mart less than an hour after Cindi had gone.

I still had plenty of money to spend on my new hobby.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds