• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Monica And Selyna Ch. 02

Monica And Selyna Ch. 02

12

Monica was awakened by the gentle touch of a wash cloth to her lips. It startled her a bit, to see Selyna kneeling next to her, gently cleaning up sleepy saliva from the couch and her mouth. Ashamed, Monica rocketed up and looked at the clock to see that it was 1pm! Selyna gave her a loving smile.

"Easy, sis," she said, "don't give yourself a heart attack. You fell hard ass asleep on the couch, and I didn't have the heart to move you, AGAIN!"

Monica felt a little ashamed, first about treating her so badly the night before, and moreso about molesting her this morning. Monica felt the pressing need to apologize.

"Look, Lyna," she started tenatively,"I am soooo sorry about last night, I didn't mean to...."

"Don't worry about it," Selyna retorted, silencing her with a gentle finger on her lips. "I love you, i'm not holding grudges." Monica felt a searing jolt of emotion race through her body as Selyna took her into her arms and hugged her tightly. She squeezed back as Selyna continued, "You could take it a little easy on me though."

Monica felt the urge to cry as she sat there nestled in the warm sweetness of her sister's embrace. "I know, Lyna, I know, i'm just so fucked up inside, sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying." She sat back suddenly, a spark of inspiration entering her confused and relieved mind. "Let me make it up to you though. Wanna hang out with me tonight?" Selyna looked back at her with a loving, piercing gaze.

"Sure Sis, i'd like that a lot."

Beaming, Monica said, "Great! How bout you meet me at the bar on the corner, say 8:30?"

Selyna cast her a squinting gaze. "Ooooh, Monica....Nosh Diem? That place has trouble written all over it." She winked.

Monica stood and Selyna stood with her, all 20 of their fingers interlaced. "Don't worry, your old sister is up for a little trouble. You gonna come?"

"Anything for you," Then unexpectedly to Monica, Selyna leaned forward and kissed her squarely on the lips, taking obvious care to keep it as chaste and sisterly as possible. It didn't matter to Monica however, as her clit immediately responded to the gentle touch of her sister's lips. She was almost glad to know Selyna was leaving now, because she desperately needed to orgasm and she wasn't sure how long she would be able to hold it.

"Ok, Lyna," she said, giving her sister a warm and long hug. "And thanks," whispering softly in her ear as they embraced, "thank you for being my little sis....I love you."

"I love you too." Selyna was dressed in a large Seattle Mariners sweatshirt and old jeans that had a tiny rip over the back pocket. Selyna's skin showed through the hole as she reached down to grab her shoes, advertising the fact that she was wearing no panties. She strutted over to the door and quietly closed it behind her. She spent a long moment leaning against the closed door, trying to get a grasp of the incredible sensations that her brain was firing back to her body. Her sister had already thrown all of her clothes to the floor and had 3 fingers from one hand in her pussy and one finger from the other hand in her ass, furiously masturbating to climax.

Monica was surprised in her energy level. From the time Selyna left to the time she collapsed from her third orgasm was almost 2 hours. Rather than feeling exhausted and sore, her sex felt warm and invigorated. As a matter of fact, she hadn't felt that good physically in a long time. She felt strong, alive, and empowered. She was laying in her bed naked, legs spread. Her hands ranged over her body, caressing her breasts, and making her way down her stomach to her pussy. She spent a long moment stroking her pussy, squeezing her clit gently, and running her fingertips down her labia as she alternately spread and squeezed her moist lips. The sensations that she felt were intense, but the didn't feel overly sexual, they just felt comfortable. Monica felt completely in control, and the thought was exciting. Ever since puberty, she had a preoccupation with sexual thoughts, but didn't act on them until she was 16, and had a lesbian relationship with her English teacher. Since then, although she had nurtured a successful career, she also had developed full blown nymphomania, much to the detriment of her personal life. Monica had finally come to grips with the extent of her uncontrollable lust after Phillipe left, and managed some semblance of control over these physical desires, that is, until now. Her passion was back in full force, but this time, instead of feeling guilty, and dirty, it felt great!

Selyna, on the other hand, was very much the polar opposite of her sister. Although they shared the same beauty, and the same unnatural carnal energy, Selyna had never been conflicted about her thirst for pleasure. Selyna was very much the prototypical wild child, partying, drinking, dabbling with drugs on occasion, and of course, fucking the night away whenever she had the chance. Her sexcapades started at 14, and she started with a bang: a week after losing her virginity to her boyfriend in the most textbook first encounter you could imagine (he was a nervous, 14 year old boy himself, second guessing himself until cumming 30 seconds later), she had a threesome with two guys on the school basketball team, and after that she never looked back. Having partied away her high school years, and never coming closed to college, she started stripping at a local topless bar to make money, graduating to an all nude club shortly thereafter, and within a year, supplementing her income with turning high-dollar tricks for her favorite customers at the club, so much so that she barely needed to even dance anymore. To her, making $4000 a month to fuck with some old guys a few times a month seemed like a good business decision, and left her with the free time to do as much partying as she wanted. Thankfully, she had the body, the attitude and the skills to do it she often thought to herself, because if she didn't, she really didn't have a clue what she would do.

Monica checked the clock, and saw that it was 7:00pm. She must have slept all day after she satisfied herself. That was probably contributing to her glorious mood. She was determined to party like she was 18 all over again. Dropping her pajamas to the floor, she walked over to the closet to find the sexiest outfit that she could to wear to the bar. In the back of her mind, she wanted to look her sexiest for Selyna. It was a keenly perverse thought, as she didn't want to look sexier than her sister, in a classic show of oneupmanship, she wanted to look sexy for her sister, maybe in the hopes that it would turn her on. Her, and whoever else was interested. Tonight wasn't a night she planned on holding back. With that thought, she picked the perfect outfit. She had a plaid, Catholic school girl skirt that she hadn't worn since college. Slipping it up over her thighs to rest on her curvy hips, it fit a little more snuggly than it had a few fears ago, but nevertheless looked good. It was just long enough to reach mid thigh. If she bent over, her ass would be showing, and if she squatted down, she would more than likely find a cock in her! She coupled the skirt with a simple white button down shirt, and black leather riding boots that had a 4 inch heel. Admiring her outfit in the mirror, she admitted that it was quite vampish, but it felt so good to have this carefree, risque outfit on she wouldn't think about wearing anything else. She pulled her curly hair back into a bun and topped it off with a pencil to keep it in place. Selyna was going to love this one!

Albert, the head bartender and manager of Nosh Diem, smiled to himself as he slid the large Ciroc Vodka martini across the bar to Selyna.

"Thanks," Selyna said, taking a long drag from her cigarette, "Hope you didn't short pour me on this one, pal."

If Albert weren't so jovial, and Selyna less attractive, he might be taken aback. "Me?" he said, feigning surprise, "short pour you? Err... what did you say your name was?"

"Shut up asshole," she said smiling, and giving him a friendly punch to the shoulder. "You'll never get a taste of these if you forget my damn name."

She leaned over the bar, and flashed him her breasts. She was wearing tight jeans, and a very tight halter top and no bra. The bar through her right nipple was clearly visible through her shirt, which flirtateously said, 'This isn't my face' across the front in bold letters.

Albert smiled a toothy grin. "Well I certainly wouldn't want that. Haven't seen you in a while, Selyna, " he said emphasizing her name. "What brings you here tonight?"

"Oh, just gonna hang out with my sissy," she said grinning slyly.

"Really," he replied, standing up and staring at her. "Don't think I know your sister, she been here before?"

"Maybe once or twice. She's totally hot, you'll remember her when you see her. What time is it anyway?"

Albert looked at his watch. "8:35." He looked towards the door. A beautiful, dark haired woman dressed like the sluttiest private school girl she had ever seen walked in. "Uh..," he said, stuttering just a bit, " that wouldn't happen to be your sister now, would it?"

Selyna turned and immediately her jaw dropped. She set her drink down on the bar to keep from dropping it. The bar was fairly crowded, and people were parting in front of Monica as she walked through the door, the pleats of her skirt swaying as she walked in, giving glimpses of her smooth upper thighs to everyone who happened to be looking, and everyone was looking. "Oh my god," Selyna whispered under her breath.

Monica scanned the room, looking for Selyna. There were so many people, she couldn't initially see her sitting at the bar. When she saw her, her face immediately lit up in a huge smile. "Hey Lyna," she called out, prancing over to her. Her sister stood up and gave her a long, loving embrace. "About time you showed up," Selyna said to her. She slid her hand down Monica's back, and slid a finger underneath the waistband of her skirt, and felt nothing but soft skin.

"Monica!" she exclaimed. "What would Mom think, you wearing a skirt that short and no panties!!"

Monica laughed. "Well that would be the least of her worries tonight, little sister." Monica stood back and looked her sister from head to toe. Her shirt and pants left almost nothing to the imagination. She wondered how she could move in clothes so tight, but she wondered more if she could get her sister out of them.

Albert, watching these two sexy sisters, didn't notice someone else trying to get his attention for a drink.

"Hey," a man yelled to him,"think you can get your mind off them tits long enough to get me a beer?" It was Ron, a huge black ex-defensive tackle from LSU, and a good friend of Albert.

"Judging by the size of your belly, doesn't look like you need too many more beers."

"Fuck off, you little shit," Ron laughed, "Now give me a beer before I come back there and get it myself."

Albert laughed in return, flipped the cap off of a Bud Light, and slid it over to him. "Hey Al," Ron continued, leaning over so he could talk more softly and still be heard, "who are the two little hotties? What's the scoop on this one?"

"The one in the skirt is a little piece of heaven that comes in here from time to time. Looks like prime real estate to me. The other one, never seen her before, she says it's her sister!"

"Ooooh man!" Ron bellowed. Ron was the crudest, horniest bastard that Albert had ever come across, and he had met plenty over the years. "Family pussy! Say, you down, or does Tanya have a padlock on your nuts?"

Albert fixed him with a steely gaze. Tanya was hs girlfriend, also a waitress at the bar, and also an unabashed bisexual nymphomaniac. She would have no issue with him banging either one of these girls, as long as she got a taste. "Hey man, nobody tells old Al when and where to work his magic!"

The two sisters had made their way to the dance floor, where they were giggling and laughing as they danced playfully with one another, much like lifelong friends would. Monica was playfully baiting her sister with disguised touches to her body that she pretended were accidental. She was flirting with her sister like she would with a man, attempting to gauge her interest in going further. Every so often, she would turn her back to Selyna and push her ass into her sister's pelvis, pretending as if someone bumped into her. She secretly hoped that Selyna would reach out and grab her, signalling that she did not want her to move away. Sadly though, Selyna did not reciprocate. Monica was disappointed, and she needed a drink.

"I need to go sit, sis, I need a drink," she said, turning to Selyna.

"OK, Sis", Selyna said, gyrating on beat with the music. "I'll be over there in a minute."

"Now's your chance, Rocket Ron," Albert said as they both watched Monica walk off of the dance floor and approach the bar. "Why don't you go over there and work your so-called magic charm."

"You watch, amateur," he replied as he set down his 3rd beer and made a move towards the dance floor. "I know your skills are weak, but I think you might have a shot with the other one."

Monica plopped down on a bar stool, with what Albert was sure was a sigh of disappointment. "Double shot of Belvedere."

"Comin right up. Why the long face, little lady? Looked like you were having a good time out there."

Monica looked him in the face with a stern look, then softened. "Oh, everything's ok, just thinking."

He set the the glass down in front of her, and she took the double shot like a pro, knocking it back with one gulp. He was impressed. He looked her up and down quickly, seeing that the shirt she was wearing was unbuttoned dangerously low. A cute demi bra was showing underneath.

"Well," he said taking the glass away, "one thing i've learned in these years is that folks only think in my bar when they want something and they aren't sure how to get it."

"Humph. Maybe."

"Doesn't look like your sister is doing too much thinking." He motioned towards the dance floor.

To Monica's amazement, Selyna was doing the most blatantly lusty dance with Ron that she had ever seen. He had his massive dark arms wrapped around her, one hand on the small of her back and one hand on her ass, pulling her and grinding her into his belly. Albert noticed as she licked Monica licked her lips, quickly becoming caught up in the display before her eyes. Monica didn't know what aroused her more, seeing the huge man sweating and grinding on the dance floor, or seeing her small, curvy little sister teasing his cock with her body. She wriggled in her chair as she imagined his massive black cock penetrating her, and at the same time imagining her sisters perfect tits in her hands and mouth. It was beginning to get hard for her to bear.

Monica turned her stool back around to the bar and let out a loud, "whew!"

For such a busy night, Albert was giving Monica her full attention. "Why on earth are you sitting at my bar in that hot little outfit when you wish you were out there?" he said.

Monica slumped. The vodka was definitely taking effect, and she was starting to feel chatty. She was in one of those weird moods where her thoughts were racing back and forth and her inhibitions were low enough that she couldn't stop herself from blurting out whatever was on her mind.

"I'm sitting here because my sister is out there dry humping some guy and it's just making me horny as hell!"

Albert feigned surprise, but he knew that was her problem all along. "Well then why don't you go get you some action too"? No sense in sitting here on the outside looking in."

"Al, I need a two well martinis and a Bud Light!" Tanya slapped her hand on the bar for emphasis.

Albert, realizing that Tanya had probably yelled out the order at least twice was ripped from his entrancement with the horny older sister, Monica. Tanya did not like to repeat herself, and immediately, he knew she was pissed off.

"Oh, no problem, Tan," he said. Tanya was the only woman that could drive a sword in Albert's super-cool persona. He quickly prepared the drinks. Tanya hovered near the end of the bar, casting Monica an evil gaze. Normally, she would come right up to where Albert had placed the drinks to retrieve them, but right now, she had no intention to do so. Sensing this, he gathered the drinks, and took them to where she was standing.

"Tanya, wait...." he started, and he was quickly cut off.

"Shut the fuck up, Albert," she snapped. "You're trying to fuck that girl, and I know it."

"You need to remember what you have at home, asshole," she said in the most degrading tone that she could manage. Tanya was a jet black, beautiful black woman. Her grey pants hugged her curves like second skin, and her full, heavy breasts were clearly straining against her bra, and her round ass appeared to be brutal to the seams of her jeans. A hint of areola was showing through the tight, sky blue t-shirt she was wearing.

"Tan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off...she's just fucking hot, I mean, you can see that, and plus...she's got a sister, the one out there dancing with Rocket Ron, and I think they kinda wanna get it on with each other." Albert whispered the last part.

Tanya looked over to the dance floor. Rocket Ron looked as if he was on the verge of collapse. Selyna's hair was starting to drip with sweat, and her shirt was getting wet as well, accentuating her cleavage.

"You're a dick," Tanya said, slapping Albert across his chest with the back of her hand. "You were going to get it on with two fucking hot girls, sisters no less, and you were just fine with leaving me out of it."

"Honest, Tan, I swear I wasn't....."

"Well you sure as hell won't now, damn it." She leaned in close to him and snarled," and don't you forget it."

Albert smiled, his characteristic toothy grin. "Don't you worry baby," his confidence returning to him, "you don't have to worry!"

Selyna finally returned from the dance floor, poor Ron in tow. His forehead was shining from a thick bead of sweat. Albert tossed him a bottled water, knowing that he desperately need it. Ron took the cap off, and took 3 gigantic gulps, almost emptying the bottle. Selyna plopped down on the barstool next to Monica, who after watching Albert being spirited away and scorned by Tanya, was looking completely forlorn.

"Sissy,"she purred drunkenly in Monica's ear,"why the long face, aren't you having a good time?" Ron was regaining his strength, hovering closely nearby, pretending to look cool. It was clear that he wanted Selyna, and he wasn't going to stray too far.

"It's ok, Lyna," Monica said, "It's just....well, I thought I was gonna hook up with the bartender guy, and then his girlfriend comes up, and that's the end of it. I just, haven't...well...since Eric I just completely don't know what to do when it comes to guys." Monica had her signature pouty sad face on after the last sentence.

Selyna, mimicked her expression perfectly, but threw in her own dash of vixen.

"Monica, baby," she whispered, leaning closely to her sister, "Don't think so hard. If you want it to happen, then it'll happen."

"Watch, dog," Ron said, punching Albert a little too hard on his shoulder. The thin bartender had to step back to catch his balance. "These bitches are having a moment."

"Jesus, Ron," Tanya chimed in, coming up behind him and kicking him on the calf. "If you had a clue about the power of a girl/girl moment, maybe you'd get laid every now and then."

"Shit Tanya, you know better than that," he replied. "You know the Rocket gets his shit wet daily!" He raised his fists overhead in a defiant, boorish show of bravado.

"Whatever, Ron." She walked off, knowing that Rocket Ron had left her limping the next day, several times.

Monica and Selyna were chatting to themselves. Whatever Selyna said to her sister, she had calmed her down and lifted her spirits. The bar patrons were beginning to file out the door, as the clock read 1:55am.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Monica And Selyna Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds