• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Monica Ch. 7

Monica Ch. 7

After the spending the afternoon with Julie, my sex drive had increased to an even higher level. I daydreamed about fucking both Monica and Julia, as the memories of Marie slipped slowly into the back of my thoughts. That evening when Marie called, I realized that I needed to change my perspective before she returned from her business trip. When she thought I was alone we had phone sex. But what she didn't realize was that both Monica, her daughter, and Julie were sucking my cock as we talked.

As Marie was reaching her climax, masturbating on the other end of the phone line, I was not masturbating as she thought, but I was shooting my load into, Monica's, her daughter's hungry teenage mouth. Then as Marie and I talked through the afterglow I watching as Monica snowballed my cum into Julie mouth. After that experience it was hard for me to focus on Marie. As Marie and I said goodnight Julie and Monica finished licking my cock clean.

Since it was Saturday, Julie was staying overnight at the house. This meant that I now had two young females to satisfy and to be satisfied by. When we went to bed that evening the three of us settled into the confined quarters of Monica's double bed. This was the first time in my life that I had intentionally started out with two women; the only other time was earlier that day when Monica joined Julie and I after our first sexual encounter. Monica and Julie had already agreed on how our first three-way would be handled before coming to bed. As we started into our foreplay I alternated between each set of young firm breasts. I sucked and caressed each young woman's breasts as the other sucked my cock. I was becoming so aroused that I nearly came several times. But my goal was no oral ejaculation, but vaginal ejaculation into either young woman's tight willing cunts.

Each time I came close to cumming I pushed the mouth off my cock and pulled her up to kiss her. When the final moments of our lovemaking arrived, the two teenagers rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me. Julie positioned her vagina over my mouth as Monica started to swallow my cock into her well-lubricated vagina. I lay on the bed taking in the entire stimulus around me. Monica was slowly sliding up and down my cock that was embedded in her warm tight cunt; Julie's tasty cunt was positioned over my mouth with my tongue savoring it's flavor; while my hands moved between both teens breasts. I wanted to continue this exercise for every, yet I wanted to slam my cock into Monica and cum quickly.

As Monica increased her pace I pressed my chin, mouth and tongue harder into Julie's wet vagina. When I finally climaxed into Monica Julie and Monica were both several orgasms into their first three-way experience. After the five or six squirting shots in Monica the pulsing of my cock stopped and we all collapsed into a pile on the bed. As I moved around to eat the cum out of Monica's cunt, Julie took my penis into her mouth and started cleaning the combination of cum and vaginal secretions from it. After drinking a portion of my cum from Monica, I moved around and shared the little left in my mouth with Julie, as we settled in to sleep.

After sleeping for several hours, I was woken by Julie whispering in my ear as she manipulated my cock with her hand. "Bill I need to feel your cock in my cunt again, I want to feel you moving inside me as I sit on top of you", she whispered. As I woke slowly my cock was becoming erect with her touch. Reaching the nightstand I retrieved a fresh condom to be ready when the time arrived. When I fully erect I moved around on Julie, trying to keep Monica from waking, so we could perform oral sex on each other.

As my tongue drove deeper into Julie moist vagina she suck my entire cock into her mouth. For nearly ten minutes we enjoyed each other sexual organs orally, until we knew the time had arrived for my cock to penetrate her cunt. As I rolled onto my back Julie took the condom from my hand. Without any hesitation she rolled the condom over my erection as she sucked it into her mouth. Then, as she moved up over my body I stared into her deep baby blue eyes waiting to feel the tightness of young vagina. When her cunt was positioned over my condom-covered cock she lowered her body onto my erection, guiding it into herself with her hand. Slowly she allowed her vagina to once again become accustom to the feeling of a hard cock pressing deeply into it. As she continued to swallow my cock I rolled my head back as the absolute pleasure of her thigh opening gripped my cock like a vice. This entry into her was more pleasurable for both of us compared to the first time we made love. Once I was completely inside her, with my cock head positioned through her cervix, we lay perfectly still and allowed our bodies to enjoy the pleasure.

Julie pulled her body up off of mine, as she whispered into my ear, "If you want me, you'll have to get me from behind. You're cock feels deeper inside me that way". Without a moments hesitation I was up kneeling behind her perfect ass with my cock lined up and entering her waiting vagina. I started pumping in and out of her with slow deep long strokes, letting my balls slap against her lower abdomen at the end of each stroke. As Julie achieved her first orgasm I increased my pace grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto me with each thrust.

Her cunt was still so tight that it didn't take long for me to feel the cum moving from my balls through the base of my cock. Then with one last giant thrust I pushed my cock deeper into her then ever before, as my cum pulsed through the tip of my cock head. Once again the condom preformed its function and collected my life giving seed sparing her young fertile womb from possible impregnation. With the final pulse we fell to the bed in the afterglow of our mutual orgasms. Once again we had satisfied each other's basic animal needs.

As we lay there, Monica rolled over to face us and smiled seeing the pleasure in each of our eyes. I thought that Monica had been asleep, but she was awake and had just been laying there with her back towards us listening to our passions explode. Not saying a word Monica reached down and toke my still condom covered cock in her hand, and started removing the condom from my now softened cock.

Carefully she brought the cum filled latex sleeve up to her mouth and sucked the entire device in. For the next thirty seconds she rolled the used condom around in her closed mouth and then removed the deflated empty condom with her fingers. As she dropped it off to the side of the bed, Monica moved forward and kissed me with a deep passionate lovers kiss. The fresh taste of my cum and Julie's vaginal secretions mingled between our mouths as her tongue pushed the last remains of the fluids from her mouth. As our lips parted Monica told me that she thought I would enjoy tasting Julie and I together. With our three bodies lay there tightly held together we drifted back off to sleep. Only to be woken by the morning light.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Monica Ch. 7

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds