Monique has a Filthy Time

Jose pulled James away quickly and shoved his cock through my gooey lips and continued the oral assault. He stood still and ordered me to suck him off, forcing me to actively bob my head up and down to keep him hard and ready to cum. Tony began spanking me again as he fucked my pussy, and also slipped his finger in my asshole.

I was truly and completely a slut, all my holes filled, my body being used on their whims. The realization was so intense that I started to climax, my pussy creaming heavily, deep moans emanating from my open mouth as Tony began fucking my face in earnest. I was a limp rag doll, jostled back and forth by two cocks. Tony came first, deep in my pussy, and I felt the hot juices flow from his cock deep into me. I was useless to resist as he filled me up. Then Jose let loose with a stream of cum that nearly covered my face, splashing onto my forehead, over one eye, across my upper lip and down both cheeks. I coughed up one glob of cum that dripped down my chin.

"Would you just look at that," Dave said. "I always knew Monique liked to play a passive role with Dan, but I never realized she was a total, wanton slut. She's a better whore than you could ever expect to find downtown."

"Let's do her again," James said, receiving cheers of encouragement from Tony and Jose. James was stroking his cock through the fly of his pants. It turns out none of them even bothered to undress. They merely pulled out their cocks and fucked me senseless.

"Not tonight, guys . . . It's late and Dan will be wondering about his wife here . . . Tell you what, why don't we prepare the slut for her husband . . . I'll call Dan and have him come down here and get her."

With that, Dave released my wrists, but tied one wrist to my side mirror again, and the other to the rear door handle. He raised the lift until my arms were high and outstretched and my toes were a few inches off the ground. He placed a floor mat under my ass as I dangled over the edge of the lift. My legs were unbound but just hung loosely as my energy was drained. He took a bright red lipstick from my purse and obscenely made up my mouth. He then drew on the front of my shoulders and my stomach.

"You're a real nasty prick, Dave," Tony said, surveying Dave's handiwork. "Something tells me you could really get into humiliating women. Too bad there aren't many bitches around like this slut Monique."

After calling my husband, all four men left, leaving a sign on the door that said, "It's open."

I was too drained to feel much of anything. My humiliation was more than complete. And though I had been thoroughly and forcefully used, the humiliation, the lewd and nasty comments and the mauling by Dave and the others had been satisfying. I can't describe why I feel such heat and being a common slut, especially since things start out in such an embarrassing way, hardly erotic. It is what it is.

Just then I heard a car pull up to the garage. I hoped it was Dan coming to retrieve me. He walked in and spotted me almost immediately. There I was, tied and dangling from my own car, hips thrust out obscenely, the remains of a torn blouse hanging from my arm and one breast bound up red and bulging. I was completely filthy with large parts of my body covered with black grease stains, presenting quite a contrast to my white, pale skin. My nylons were in tatters, ruined from an evening of being used. Sperm emanated from all my holes, pulsing from my puckered asshole, dripping down my legs from my well-used pussy and sliding from my hair and face down to my chest. My head was slumped forward, my mouth a sloppy mess of red lipstick and my red hair was bunched around my face, dripping with sweat. My mouth was open and I was drooling down my chin. I was rode hard and put away wet. The final indignity was the words Dave scrawled on me. "Dirty cocksucker" was written above my breasts; "Dan's cum slut" adorned my stomach.

I was barely aware of my husband addressing me. I hoped he would understand what I had gotten myself into, especially since he was responsible for leading me down such a submissive path. But I wasn't sure he still would want me since I had left him out of this scene. I knew I still loved him and would suffer any indignity he proposed to carry out, even though our scenes are more loving and romantic.

"Well, well, well, Monique," he said. "I can't believe what I'm seeing. What were you thinking? It looks like you've had quite a busy evening. Surely you remember we are supposed to enjoy one another's fantasies together. And I find you like this?"

"Stay there while I go home and get the camera!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds