• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Monster Girl World Ch. 02

Monster Girl World Ch. 02

123

Chapter 2-Career Advancement

Felicia Felidae had a dream, and that was to become an idol. She grew up in Nippon watching young girls sing and dance in bright, extravagant costumes and under bright lights in front of thousands of cheering fans. Ever since she was a little kitten she was enchanted by them, almost as much as she was being a magical girl, and wanted to be just like them when she grew up.

Felicia knew she looked the part. She was a werecat with white furred paws and feet, but inherited her werecat mother's blue hair, which reached down to her slender white tail. Striking green eyes shown with her innocence and natural sensuality her kind was known for that she thought were perfect for the job. She inherited her European mother's beauty and her Nipponese father's height and toned physique she was quite proud of. The native nekomata sometimes gave her a hard time for looking like an oddly colored muscular tomcat, but Felicia paid them no mind. She had a goal in mind and that was going to show those prissy cats what she was made of.

The idol business was a hard one that could run a girl ragged if they weren't prepared for it. Felicia saw many news stories of girls who couldn't take the pressure and led themselves to ruin. Many of them were human girls, whereas monsters with their natural beauty and allure attracted all kinds of fans and gained huge followings of their own. ANIM48 was one of the biggest idol groups in the industry, one of the first fully monster idol groups to usher in this new age of Nipponese music. Felicia wanted to at least get near their level of fame, but she knew it was hard work.

However, there was more to being an idol than knowing how to sing, dance and look pretty for the camera. Lots of behind the scenes stuff that only those in the industry were privy to.

"Please, Mr. President, just consider letting me join! I'm working hard with voice and dance lessons." Felicia practically begged the company president, bowing low enough to see her own reflection in the man's spotless floor. "I'm sure it'll be worth your while to let me show what you can do!"

President Tanaka was a shrewd man who was the head of the major music company that spearheaded the age of monster girl idol groups in the 20th century. He was didn't say a word to her as he looked over her qualifications, his expression never betraying his thoughts. A true pro in the business world. Once he was done overlooking her resume, he put his paper down and gave her his full attention.

"Ms. Felidae, you clearly do have some training in singing and dancing, but you are still a high school student. This isn't like modeling, it's strenuous work and even for monsters there are such tough labor laws that might get in your way." He said.

"I'll do anything if I can become like those in ANIM48." Felicia said honestly. "I want to be nothing more than to be as famous and inspirational as them."

Tanaka hummed, tapping his finger on the desk. Girls like Felicia weren't too uncommon, wanting to get into the big leagues very quickly with little knowledge of just how cutthroat the business can be. Monsters especially were very competitive and even violent when it came to being on top. Just before Felicia's appointment, he was approached by a siren for a chance at a solo career, though her haughty attitude and complete disregard for the anti-magic seals placed all over his office made her a rather unattractive candidate. Time was money and he didn't like wasting time catering to self-centered bitches, human or monster, who thought they were tough shit until things went down.

Though, this girl might have the right stuff. He remembered seeing her online. She had quite a following on YouTube and had even made some songs herself. Not to mention she was very easy on the eyes. A werecat with a mixed heritage that definitely showed in her physique and personality, clad in tight torn jeans that strained against her tight ass and a white t-shirt that was tight against her chest and left her midriff bare. Combine her sinful curves with her innocent looking face and there might be something he make of her. All that needed to be done was to see if she could "perform".

"I hope you realize that you'll be competing with every other girl in the business who has more experience than you, yes?" He asked her. "You need to be sure that you're ready to take the plunge, because failure won't be accepted here."

"I understand completely, Mr. President!" Felicia nodded eagerly. "I'm ready for the next step if you'll have me!"

"Well then, in that case, we'll take that extra step right now." Tanaka stood up and walked over to Felicia, who looked at him curiously. "Before I can really accept you, I need to see how well you perform. And I don't mean your singing talent."

Felicia was a bit confused until she smelled his arousal. She stiffened up as he slowly moved her toward the desk until her firm ass cheeks were resting upon it, sensing his growing lust for her. "W-What?"

"The entertainment industry is a long, hard road to take. The idol business is especially harrowing. Many girls like you take shortcuts to make it up faster in the world before their general appeal dies out with age and dying interest. I'm sure even you've heard rumors about what goes on behind closed doors." Tanaka said, stepping closer to her.

Felicia nodded nervously. Show business was seedy in some pretty twisted ways, most notably for the fact that many notable idols slept their way into bigger and better careers. There was no secret that label employees, managers, investors and execs fucked the idols.

"I can see that you do have talent, but there are other qualifications that I need to see before I make my decision. I think you can guess what that is."

Tanaka reached out and brazenly groped her breast, squeezing her tit through her tight shirt. Felicia yelped, but couldn't back up any further because of the desk. Tanaka smirked and pressed up against her, pushing her legs apart to stand between them.

"W-Wait, that's...!"

"You said that you'd do anything." Tanaka said casually, still fondling her large tit with an eagerness that didn't match his calm expression. "If you're serious, then you'll take any job I give you?"

"B-But I'm not ready for this!" Felicia said, whimpering when she felt him pinch her erect nipple through her shirt.

"Don't worry about it. It's okay. I'm going to teach you everything." He used his other hand to start rubbing her covered pussy, already feeling her heat through her jeans. "You do want to become a famous idol, right?"

Felicia didn't respond, but he knew that her lack of resistance was basically her answer. He nodded and pushed her onto the table.

"If you want to be the next ANIM48, then relax and leave this to me." Tanaka pulled her shirt up over her breasts and swiftly relieved her of her bra, letting it drop to the floor before pushing down on her shoulders.

Felicia slipped down to her knees and she looked at the rigid cock waiting in front of her (when did he open his pants?). This was her ticket to stardom? This was the price for fame? Just the thought alone would've been enough to enrage Felicia, but she couldn't bring herself to protest as she took the shaft in hand and began to lick it. Already she felt her body start heating up with arousal, sparked by the Tanaka's own growing arousal at having her on her knees before him. Felicia was never one to back away from a challenge, and if this was what it took for her to make it big, then so be it!

Her rough feline tongue lathered his cock from tip to base repeatedly before she gathered up the courage to take the plunge and pushed forward. Not only did she take it into her mouth, but she sucked it down hard, right up to the entrance of her throat.

Tanaka groaned and shuddered a she felt the slick tightness of Felicia's mouth around his shaft, an instant and powerful sensation sucking him down deep. "If there's one thing you monster girls are good for, it's sucking dick." He grunted, placing a hand on the back of her head. He didn't push her or anything, he just had to feel her soft hair in his hands as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. "You're doing wonderful. Just keep going."

Felicia did not comment on his remark, steadying herself and pushed forward, taking the rest of Tanaka's dick into her mouth swiftly, deepthroating him without any difficulty. It wasn't a hard thing to do, considering her mother had taught her all the tricks of the trade when it came to doing blowjobs to snag a boyfriend, and she was quickly working overtime, bobbing her head rapidly as her lips pressed against the thick shaft.

She was aggressive as she could be, seizing the opportunity to really throw her all into attaining her life's dream. She took it all the way down, planting kisses to his base without even so much as a hint of a gag reflex, not letting her inhibitions stop her from showing this man her stuff. Each breath she took in was heavy with that addictive scent of arousal and lust that emanated from his skin, and she could taste his essence in his sweat and precum.

Tanaka moaned and squirmed on his desk, grinning down at the sucking werecat practically inhaling his cock. The girl was taking his cock like a pro. This was one of things he loved about his job, fucking potential money makers and veteran idols alike for greater job opportunities. Thank Ilias that the business world was corrupt enough to allow stuff like this!

Just an hour ago, Felicia had never even tasted a cock, let alone as desperately as she was doing now, but in her hurried frenzy, she wasn't much in a state to care. She let whatever had come over her control her actions, swallowing the little spurts of salty pre down before even savoring the taste. Her other hand had quickly disappeared down her jeans, panties pulled aside as she hammered her fingers into her dripping pussy, not caring about the way she was leaking all over her jeans. It didn't matter. Nothing but this mattered; she had to make an impression so she could get her career off the ground.

Three curled digits frantically finger fucking her sent her careening over the edge even ahead of Tanaka, who couldn't believe that he hadn't cum yet from her fervent sucking. Her pussy gushed all over the inside of her jeans, messing up her crotch and even leaking through the torn seams along the legs.

Tanaka wasn't much futher behind, and he knew it. Wanting to make sure that Felicia was a girl who knew how to swallow, he pushed her head down until her lips were flushed against his base, and Felicia gave an involuntary moan as his cum shot straight down, splashing against the lining of her throat on its way to her stomach, as she squirmed in her post-orgasmic need and excitement. Tanaka held her head in place throughout his entire climax, not letting her go until the flow of cum finally tapered off. Felicia was pulled off his cock and she gasped once his cockhead left her lips.

"Very good, Felicia. I think you do have what it takes to make it in this business." Tanaka praised. "You have the raw materials, but you'll have to learn how to use them. In return for that wonderful cock sucking, I'll personally give you special lessons. If that's okay with you, of course."

Felicia, dazed and focused on swallowing the cum in her throat while recovering from her orgasm, looked up at Tanaka through teary eyes and said, "Yes...p-please do...I'm ready."

And so began her fall into depravity.

XXXXXX

Since that day, President Tanaka brought her into the fold. Now under the president's direct coaching, Felicia was given all the vocal and dance training money could buy as she was molded into a singer humans and monster can fall in love with. To her credit, she worked hard and showed her talent, even when she was forced to do the added...lessons behind the scenes.

"Kya!"

Felicia's bellowing meow pierced the tense silence as Tanaka slammed his cock into her drooling entrance, his hands holding tightly onto her hips, squeezing her perhaps a little too hard as he got a steady hold on her to keep her still. For a guy who spent most of his time in business meetings and in the office, Tanaka was deceptively muscular, and his abs weren't just for show, which he displaced when he started to thrust, his body rolling frantically as he wasted no time in getting rough and savage with the werecat from the first slam into her.

As for the monster girl, she was bent over the bed inside a very expensive room in a love hotel that Tanaka rented out for the entire night. Naked and covered in sweat, her paws grasping the silk sheets to the point of almost tearing them as her hot tightness needily clenched around his cock, her soaked folds desperate and pleading just to be filled.

Felicia's arms spread out over the bed and she stared wide-eyed forward, blankly looking off into space as she took in the hard thrusts. Tanaka hilted himself with each push that shook her to her very core, leaving her shivering and writhing, not caring about the depravity she had to go through just to get a chance to be on stage. Despite her lingering reservations, her monstrous nature led to Felicia giving in to her rough treatment, riding high on the satisfaction of the surge of lust that the older man had done to her. She knew that she was probably the hundredth girl he fucked in this line of work, hence his uncanny skill of fucking a monster like her, she would hardly be the last. This only increased her arousal at the potential that thought had for her in the future.

"Fuck, you cat girls are the best..." Tanaka began, trailing off as his mind became more and more fixated on the task at hand and he lost his train of thought. All his attention was on Felicia, only not only fucking her, but on taking the lurid sights before him, of her furry arms tensed and flexing, claws digging into her paws, spine arching, her feet lifting until she was only on her toes and her tail lightly hitting her sweaty back. He settled on enjoying the view of Felicia's nice, round rear and savored the feeling of that sopping wet hole engulf his cock.

'Don't stop.' Felicia thought, unable to verbally scream it as she was too busy moaning like a keijoro whore. The thrusts were getting even harder, her eyes hazing over, gently lidding as she held tightly onto the bed for balance. Had she been standing, she would've folded over, unable to remain upright. 'Please, don't stop!'

Tanaka didn't stop. He was fucking Felicia as hard and raw as he could, his fingers dug so deep into her sides and his hips crashing down so hard each time that he was making the areas of impact sore, beginning to bruise over a little from the brutal pounding he gave her. His muscles flexed and his skin was hot and sweaty, and he knew that she was a keeper. Already she was turning out to be worth the time and money spent on her.

When Felicia's orgasm came, her eyes were looking anywhere but the ceiling, rolling up as she shuddered and twitched before letting out a mighty scream. Her oozing pussy leaked even harder as her orgasm tore through her, leaving her shuddering and moving frantically, the intense clenching down around Tanaka's cock certain to undo her as she soared to the lofty heights of her well-deserved but unwanted orgasm. It was so intense that she could feel it in her knees as they went weak just in time for Tanaka to fill her up with all the molten seed her kind always sought flooding her pussy. Male essence flooded her body and lightly energized her. If that wasn't enough, a quick pull out sent more splattering onto her round ass and all over her clenching thighs as she panted and mewled.

The fall from that high was vicious though, as when her mind was coming to, Tanaka was getting dressed and telling her what he thought of her progress.

"I hear you're getting quite the fanbase after that last concert. Being an internet sensation certainly helped attract people to you, among other things." Tanaka chuckled as he got dressed. "You're excelling both on the stage and in the bed, so I think it's the right time to introduce you to our partner companies. I hear there's this movie producer who might consider asking you for a role in his flick."

Felicia only heard him in a daze, she was still out of it from the rough fucking he just gave her. But she did manage a small, "Thank you, sir."

These lessons were to improve her sexual skills. He taught her how to use her body to her maximum, how to moan, how to look like she was getting the daylights fucked out of her (which wasn't hard considering it always happened to her). Basically he was teaching her how to make her partner feel as good as she was feeling. It was no different from a prostitute, only she was being paid in newer opportunities, and even she couldn't deny that she was getting results after being used like a whore.

Felicia had gone too far to back away now. She had to keep going.

XXXXXX

The bright pink walls and dim lights of the love hotel room were so familiar to Felicia that she practically knew the building inside and out at this point. The sound of her being throatfucked was also a common sound to her ears, as was having a thick cock shoved down her gullet without hesitation or mercy.

The man she was servicing tonight was a TV show host to get a chance to appear on his next show. He looked like that loveable late night show host who can make you laugh with his natural charisma and bright smile. In truth, he was just as sleazy as the rest of them. She barely got her clothes off before he started fucking her mouth with the eagerness of a child at Wassalia (Christmas in this world). Good to know that her dad's favorite TV show host had a thing for feline monsters of the teenage variety.

When Felicia's career really began to take off, she gained popularity across the country, thanks in part to her natural singing and dancing skills (werecat agility and flexibility was nothing to sniff at), and also thanks to Tanaka using his connections to get her as many opportunities as possible. His satisfaction with her also showed in the bedroom, as he fucked her harder and longer every time he thought she was doing a great job (which was often).

Eventually Tanaka started making deals with various producers and managers to increase her popularity, and this usually involved her being passed around to other men who had no qualms with fucking a cute teenage monster girl. Felicia took more cocks in a single year than her mother did throughout her 4 years of college. The perks of the task kept her servicing these men even though she knew it wasn't right, but she kept her displeasure at the whole business a secret from Tanaka. She wasn't going to lose this chance when she was doing well already.

"Fuck, I knew you monster bitches sucked cock like no one else before but this is amazing!" The man sighed, leaning back on his hands to enjoy the show. "You're almost as good as those whores from the Red Light District."

Had Felicia's face not already been blood red, it would have from that comment. She just kept sucking, closing her eyes and deep throating him as hard as she could. The handsome host grunted a bit when he felt his balls tingle and knew that he was close.

"I'm about to cum, girl." He panted and grabbed her head. "Get ready for your late night snack!"

He started to facefuck her, grinding his groin and balls against the beautiful monster's face and slowly working himself to a climax. Felicia couldn't help but sit there and take it like the whore she was, and will ever be to these people. He was rough with her and she hoped he would be done soon.

Her wish was granted a moment later as he hilted inside her gullet with a loud groan as rope after rope of his virile cum was pumped down the werecat's esophagus. She swallowed obediently and didn't pull away before he stopped cumming and he finally let go of her hair.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Monster Girl World Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds