Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 04

Megan frowned. "There's a gene that all humans have called Foxp2. The few humans that have been studied with mutations to this gene are unable to speak. They can understand words, their tongues and voice box are normal, but they just lack the pathways in the brain to turn thoughts into words.

"The Bigfoot don't have the same copy of this gene. It mutated for humans sometime after our two species split apart. The Bigfoot have the ability to understand speech, and to make sign language. They might even learn a word or two that they can mimic, but they won't ever be able to speak to us.

"You and Kaitlin need to learn to understand their sign language." Megan said as she shouldered her pack and started walking down to where the motorcycle was parked.

"And Jordan," she said after a dozen paces, turning back to face him. "You gave them lovely names. See if you can't get them to learn to recognize their own names." With that, Megan turned back, and Jordan watched her dirty-blonde hair as she hiked down the mountainside, until he lost her in the dense forest below. A few moments later, he heard his motorcycle start, and listened as the sound of the motor slowly faded to silence.

Jordan stretched out on the rock, savoring the warmth of the late morning sun. He was drifting between sleep and awake when a shadow fell across his face, and he opened his eyes to see Kaitlin standing above him.

"Come on, lazy bones. Let's see if we can't get a presentable cabin put in place before our two dads come up here and start wondering what we do with our time." Kaitlin teased.

"You know that we can't get a cabin built in four days, right?" Jordan asked.

"Yes." Kaitlin laughed. "But we can get four days further along in the construction project before we have to leave. Let's at least see if we can't get a floor put down over the cellar. I'm sure you are going to build some fancy little trap door for it or something."

"Do you really think so little of me?" Jordan joked. "A trap door to my cellar? What am I, a peasant? I was thinking spiral staircase."

"Ooh. Fancy." Kaitlin laughed, and pulled him up into her arms.

Jordan kissed her hard, and she started to melt into the kiss before she broke it.

"Enough of that, or we're never going to get any work done." Kaitlin laughed. It was musical, and Jordan again wondered what such a strikingly beautiful woman wanted with him.

***

They walked down the hill together, holding hands.

Kaitlin broke the silence first. "I'm going to miss Megan tonight."

"Me too." Jordan said.

"I still can't believe this is happening. I've never been interested in girls. I mean... I always thought women are beautiful, but... I never thought I would find myself in a relationship with a woman. Certainly not with a woman AND a man... I never knew that I could be this happy! I've thrown everything I thought I knew about myself and what I wanted out the window, and I can't imagine ever going back."

Jordan looked over and saw the slight blush, and joyous smile on Kaitlin's face. It was infectious, and he found himself smiling at her enthusiasm.

Once at the construction site, Jordan opened the shed, and started removing the tools that he needed. He would be framing the floor today, and possibly the walls if they had time. He had an extra set of hands, and wouldn't bore Kaitlin with standing around while he checked each stone in the cellar. He wondered how his grandfathers had built the cabin and dug out the cellar. Then he remembered that they were miners, and came prepared for digging.

Kaitlin began hauling 2x4s over, which snapped him out of his daze. He found a tape measure, and began measuring and sawing boards. He laid them out inside the cement floor, making room for the posts that would hold up his load-bearing wall running down the middle of the cabin. Jordan and Kaitlin hammered away the whole day, framing the floor and overlaying OSB on top.

They took a break for lunch, and a naked dip in the pond up near the small one-room cabin. The horses were grazing in the meadow, and they came over to steal apples from Jordan as he took them out of his bag.

In the afternoon, the two managed to frame the exterior walls on the first floor out of 2x4s, including the windows and doors. The frame went inside the stone work that they had finished the previous day, and would allow insulation for the interior, and support for the second-story walls. Jordan had carefully planned the length and position of every board, and Kaitlin was a great helper, lifting and hammering wherever she could to keep Jordan from stressing his injured shoulder.

The shoulder itself was healing up nicely, and only hurt when Jordan moved in a certain way. It would be weeks before he could use it normally, but he no longer needed pain medication to sleep.

Kaitlin was cleaning up in the evening when Jordan decided to finish inspecting the cellar stones. He started with one wall, and found all stones in great shape. He couldn't loosen or remove any, and took that as a good sign that the wall behind them wasn't pushing them out.

Jordan was starting to inspect a second wall when he heard the first of the Bigfoot call out. He stood and realized that the sun had set. It had been getting harder to see in the low light, and he was hungry, so he called it a night, and would finish later.

Jordan made hamburgers, with a few extras for the Bigfoot. They each refused when he offered the food. The steak banquet he had fed them three nights before still seemed to satisfy them.

Jordan marveled at how they refused even the fruit and vegetables that he offered, with the exception of grapes, which they loved to eat regardless.

"That's why their teeth are so clean and white, you know." Kaitlin responded when Jordan finally gave up trying to share his meal.

"Because they don't eat much?" he asked.

"Because they don't eat often." She replied. "They get their fill all at once if they can, and then don't eat for days, giving their teeth a break. That was actually Megan's theory. I'm surprised you didn't read about it."

"They do seem pretty hygienic." Jordan marveled.

"Have you noticed no ectoparasites?" Kaitlin asked.

"No what?"

"Ectoparasites - Ticks, fleas, lice, bedbugs. You know, the creepy crawlies that you'd expect a furry wild animal to carry in their fur and their nests?" Kaitlin happily educated Jordan.

"I hadn't really thought about it." Jordan admitted.

Kaitlin reached down and picked a fluffy plant leaf off the ground outside the old cabin where the group had gathered. The plant was bluish-green, and small.

"Do you know what this plant is?" She asked.

Jordan racked his brain. "No." He finally admitted. "But I have seen it in the nest."

"Yup. It's full of the stuff. Megan called it fringed sagebrush." Kaitlin crushed it between her thumb and forefinger. "Smell." She commanded, pushing the plant in Jordan's face. It was spicy, and a little bitter.

"According to Megan, this plant is full of chemicals that repel and kill the bugs that would otherwise live in the Bigfoot's fur. There is some wild mint in the nest too, along with some wild lemon balm. It seems any stinky plant the Bigfoot find, they add it to their nests.

"Together, it's like we sleep on a mat of herbal bug repellents. I can't even imagine how gross it would get if they didn't add these to their nest." Kaitlin said thoughtfully, twisting the leaves between her fingers and smelling the oil they released.

***

Jordan and Kaitlin retired alone to the mine after the sky was truly dark that night. They had Megan's book of sign language, and neither had realized just how much work she had done teaching signs, and making note of which Bigfoot recognized and made each sign.

Jordan had noticed a few brief hand signals from Jill and Ginger, but he hadn't realized that they were communicating. Little Bam-Bam was picking it up the fastest, according to Megan's notes. He recognized and could mimic almost every sign that she had shown him.

Jordan went through her notes and the dictionary, glancing and learning a dozen or so signs that the little male would recognize. The whole group returned from their run, breathing heavy and looking happy. The females paired up, grooming one another, and playing with stones and twigs.

Jordan approached the male toddler, wrestling with the little female, Pebbles on the mine floor. As he approached, the two toddlers broke apart, and wrapped their arms around his neck, clinging on for an extended hug. Jordan returned the hug, and sat with both in his lap.

'You hungry, eat food.' Jordan signed.

'No.' Bam-Bam signed in reply.

'Tickle.' Jordan signed, and both little Bigfoot toddlers sprung off his lap, rolling away, then back to encourage Jordan to chase and tickle them.

"I think the babies pick it up faster than the adults do." Kaitlin observed.

Jordan looked up from where he had the babies grunting in laughter, and saw Wilma approaching. 'Tickle' she signed. She was always happy, and always looking for tickles from Jordan.

Jordan removed his hands from the babies, and sprung on the giant brown female. She rolled back, grunting her own laughter as she let Jordan pin her to the ground, and start tickling her.

Wilma's big brown eyes locked with Jordan's, and she easily rolled him, so that she was on top, straddling his hips. Jordan reached up to tickle Wilma, but she grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. The playful look was still in her eyes, but the look was punctuated with lust.

Jordan struggled against her grip, but she held him fast, and started wiggling her crotch against the bulge in Jordan's shorts.

"A little help here?" Jordan asked Kaitlin who watched with an amused smile.

"There's an old Joke: Where does an 800 pound gorilla sleep?" Kaitlin said with a smirk. Jordan rolled his eyes, already knowing the punchline. "Wherever he wants." Kaitlin chuckled. "And who does a 300 pound Bigfoot have sex with?"

"Whoever she wants. I know." Jordan said.

"Actually, she's lower than you in the pecking order." Kaitlin said after a moment's pause. "She's probably used to getting dominated, sexually. She's probably trying to bait you into dominating her, especially now that she trusts you."

Jordan looked at Kaitlin in the low light from the lantern. Her face and neck had taken on the telltale pink flush that told him she was turned on.

"She's got a hundred pounds on me. How am I supposed to..."

"Just try. Give her everything you've got." Kaitlin said, and sat down cross-legged to watch. Jordan watched her face. Kaitlin was biting her lip, and he could see a flush starting to creep up her neck.

Jordan looked back up to Wilma. The big female was riding him hard, dry humping with incredible strength.

Jordan twisted his wrists suddenly, breaking free of Wilma's grasp. He grabbed her wrists, and pulled to the side, unbalancing her and giving him the opportunity to roll back on top.

Jordan rose to his feet and quickly stripped out of his shirt, shorts and boxers. Wilma had risen to her feet as well, and backed up towards the nest. Jordan sprung towards her, tackling her onto the thick mat of vegetation.

Wilma struggled, but she had shown her true strength already, and this was just a show of resistance. She clamped her legs together, and Jordan rolled her over, favoring his left shoulder, and shoving hard with his right arm. He rolled her to her stomach.

Jordan pinned Wilma to the nest with his body weight, and brought her right arm back into a hammerlock, not painful, but controlling. Several times Wilma broke free, but quickly allowed Jordan to capture her, wrestling her back to the ground.

Jordan had not wrestled in high school, but had attended several matches to support his friends. He tried to copy some of the pins that he had seen, crippled as his left shoulder was. Wilma continued to put up token resistance, actually grunting in laughter as she let Jordan dominate her.

Lying spread out on Wilma's back, Jordan's cock was achingly hard, and he brought it carefully between her legs, probing her furry pussy from behind. He found copious warm moisture there, and with just a few thrusts, he found himself seated inside her silky folds. His hands explored around and found her breasts, heavy from nursing, and he held them as he began sliding in and out of her.

Wilma made a few more plays for resistance, but Jordan held firm, pinning her to the nest, trapping her huge legs with his much smaller knees, and her thick arms with his weaker human hands. In short order, Wilma was screaming out her ecstasy, in a guttural, primal moan of lust. Jordan could feel a gush of additional moisture as she clamped down hard on his cock and began shaking through what must have been a massive orgasm.

The physical play had turned Jordan on more than he would have thought possible, and Wilma's cries of pleasure pushed his orgasm past the point of no return. He came hard, pounding through each pulse into the large woman beneath him, filling her tight pussy with his seed.

Finally spent, he collapsed on top of Wilma, luxuriating in her soft fur for a few moments before she gently rolled him off and then pulled him to her chest. Jordan's mouth landed on a big nipple, and he pulled it into his mouth, tasting a small trickle of her milk. It was sweeter than he expected, and thinner than the cow's milk he could compare it to.

Jordan crawled up her chest to her neck, and nuzzled into the spot where her thick neck met her muscled shoulder. This was the Bigfoot equivalent of a kiss, and Wilma responded with a purr of happiness as he rubbed his entire face into the soft fur and hard muscles below.

His moment of bliss was interrupted by a squishing sound. He looked up to see five pairs of eyes on him and Wilma. The four adult Bigfoot and Kaitlin all watched intently, and Jill was responsible for the squishing sound as she furiously masturbated, whimpering through her release.

As always, the two toddlers played, bored by the antics of the adults. Jordan focused on Kaitlin, whose face was awash in lust.

"You okay?" Jordan asked, looking at his human girlfriend.

Kaitlin bit her lip again and nodded. "Do... do you think you and I could do that sometime? I mean..."

Jordan stopped her train of thought with a smile.

"We would have to have a safe word. That's not an issue with the Bigfoot, since Wilma could have thrown you across the cave at any time." Kaitlin rolled onto her knees and crawled onto the nest, joining Jordan on Wilma's broad chest.

She fondled Wilma's heavy breast, before climbing up to kiss Jordan. "Also, I should have warned you... Megan still thinks at least Missy holds herself above you in rank. She or Ginger may try dominating you sexually, now that you've shown them that kind of trust and play.

Kaitlin looked down and grabbed Jordan's still wet cock. Jordan hadn't realized that he had gotten hard again just thinking about it. "It doesn't look like you would mind that." Kaitlin breathed into his ear. She bit down on Jordan's earlobe.

Jordan pulled back from the painful nip, and saw a challenging look in Kaitlin's eyes. Without warning, she pushed him hard off Wilma, and onto the nest, swinging her legs off, and jumping on top of Jordan.

Jordan caught Kaitlin's wrists, and rolled with her. He almost wound up on top, but they bumped into a furry mass, and lost their momentum. Kaitlin seized the moment, pulling Jordan back and trying to mount him. She was still fully clothed, but for just one moment, she was on top, and started grinding the crotch of her jeans on Jordan's bare cock.

He was sensitive from his recent climax with Wilma, so it was just painful enough to drive Jordan to sit up and push Kaitlin over backwards. This time he wound up on top. Unlike with Wilma, he could feel Kaitlin putting up true resistance. She was amazingly strong, but Jordan was stronger, and had better leverage with his long arms and legs. He pinned the redhead to the nest, and groped her breast hard with his left hand while his right hand held her wrists.

She seemed to relax under his grip, so Jordan released his hold on Kaitlin's wrists to get a more secure angle. Kaitlin surprised him with her strength and speed as she shoved him backwards off of her. Jordan had barely landed before Kaitlin was on her feet, unbuttoning her shirt.

She stripped quickly and efficiently, standing bare to the group just a few seconds later.

"Safe word is 'really'." Kaitlin said breathlessly. "If I say 'stop' or 'no' or 'enough,' it doesn't count unless I include 'really.' Got it?"

Jordan nodded, and Kaitlin pounced, landing hard on his uninjured right side.

The two wrestled. Jordan could tell that it was play by how carefully she treated his left shoulder, and how she always seemed at the limit of her strength and skill just before he was.

As with Wilma, Jordan finally pinned her face down on the straw bedding.

"No!" Kaitlin shouted as Jordan found her opening and pushed in carefully. Kaitlin was sopping wet, and couldn't help humping her hips back against his hard invader. "Stop you bastard!"

Jordan didn't stop. He fucked Kaitlin hard, pulling her back as she faked attempts to escape. He spanked her ass after each one, and could feel a little trembling orgasm after each smack.

"Stop!" Kaitlin shouted, even as Jordan could feel the orgasm building. Her breathing grew deeper, and she stopped struggling, humping hard against Jordan's thrusts. "Fuck you asshole, get off me!" She shouted in a husky voice.

"NOOOOO!!" Katilin screamed as a massive orgasm hit. Jordan just fucked harder, pulling her into him, and maintaining the hard and fast pace that had brought her there. "STOP, STOP!" Kaitlin screamed. "REALLY."

Like someone had thrown a switch, Jordan relaxed his grip, and Kaitlin fell forward into the straw, gasping for air. He fell out of her as she fell forward without him, and her hips kept humping, shaking through the aftershocks of a massive orgasm.

"Oh god Jordan, that was even hotter than I had imagined!" Kaitlin said through panting breaths. "Did you finish?" Jordan shook his head. "Oh no! I'm sorry! I can't take anymore!" Jordan leaned forward to kiss her naked back. "REALLY! I really can't take any more!" Kaitlin laughed as she rolled out of his grasp.

He stared at Kaitlin's large breasts, heaving on the ground, still perky, despite their weight. By the low light in the cave, Jordan could see the sheen of sweat covering her face, neck and chest. He could just make out splotches of pink, and could imagine a whole body flush.

"I don't even think I'll be able to ride my horse for a day, and you know I'm worn out when I say that." Kaitlin was beginning to catch her breath, and Jordan's erection was not quitting.

"Go wave that thing around the cave. Someone's bound to want a ride." Kaitlin said when she looked up and saw Jordan's plight.

Jordan stood, and approached Jill, who was still rubbing her crotch. A sparkle of hope grew in the Bigfoot's eyes as Jordan approached with his cock still standing proudly erect.

Ginger was faster, though, and muscled Jordan to the ground. After two wrestling matches, Jordan didn't have the strength to resist the red-furred Bigfoot. She grabbed both of Jordan's wrists in her massive hand, just like Jordan had done with Kaitlin.

Ginger growled threateningly over Jordan's prone body, pinning him under her weight. She leaned down, and her huge head nuzzled into Jordan's neck, as he felt her weight rise off his hips, and then warm wetness engulfed his cock.

The 'kiss' coupled with the growl was a strange combination. If Ginger wanted Jordan to fight back, she picked the wrong time, as he had no fight left in him. He submitted to her superior size and strength, even as she released his wrists, and wrapped her large hands underneath him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds