Monstrous Ranch Ch. 15

An idea occurred to him.

With great difficulty, he ran his hand down her slick body. The space between her body and his was tight, but slippery enough to make some mischief possible.

He brought his fingers to her left breast.

She was staring right into his eyes, and so he saw the precise moment his finger touched her nipple flash in her gaze. She blinked. "Mm—"

She seemed puzzled.

Then her eyes widened as she pulled from the kiss and started to scream. Senya almost stopped in amazement as the flower's petals started to wildly spin, as the vines started to tremble. Brigitte seemed positively overwhelmed, beyond words, beyond tears. He felt slick, oozing lactate dribbling from her breast.

She writhed helplessly against him, as if torn between trying to make him stop using the lactation trigger and making him do it to the other breast, too. The petals undulated faster and faster, driving their bodies to grind together again and again. His cock slid in and out with unbearable speed and ease.

Senya tickled her nipple mercilessly, relishing the wide-eyed look of almost religious ecstasy on her face as he pleasured her on two fronts. It was as though she had never experienced such a two-pronged assault. He found himself adding to it, whispering, "Good girl. Good girl! Good girl!", just to see that look on her face stretch into blissful idiocy.

But the temptation to stay in was growing, and his second orgasm was on its way. He knew he would be helpless either way if he remained immersed in the alraune's flower too long. And in time, she would recover and take the upper hand, and he would happily surrender once more.

He spent altogether too long taking advantage of her current state, tickling and thrusting, triggering her to orgasm after orgasm until she begged for no more. And still the flower kept up the constant thrusting.

Senya was in the middle of his third orgasm, and was almost as lust-drunk as she was, by the time he choked out, "The... the flower is much more beautiful when blooming." His voice turned into a squeak as her pussy squeezed around his cock once more, bringing him to a fourth orgasm. He cried out, trembling within the warm grip of the flower, the soft embrace of the alraune.

Brigitte didn't react. She just kept gasping and screaming as orgasm after orgasm burst through her.

But the vines did.

Senya felt his mind sinking into deep, hazy bliss as the vines wrapped around him and Brigitte. Brigitte recovered herself enough to start kissing him hungrily once again, and he lost himself in the embrace, lost himself in her arms. His fingers worked away, tickling her, milking her, as her pussy stroked around his cock and drew out his climax.

The vines lifted the loving couple up and gently settled them into the grass nearby. They were both covered in nectar, but out of the flower. Brigitte didn't seem disappointed. Instead, she giggled, pulling out and rolling over onto her hands and knees. "More!" she demanded. "More of that, pet!"

All it took was one spoken command from her to wear away the last of his resistance. "Yes, Mistress," he mumbled. He rose up, guided again by the vines, and lined up his cock with her cunt from behind. Now he could reach around more easily to tickle her breasts, and as he slid in, she let out a delighted squeal.

Prisoner fruits began to deposit around them as he thrust, his fingers sticky with her syrupy 'milk', her pussy squeezing and sliding over his cock like a second mouth.

"Cum in me!" Brigitte moaned, wriggling her ass until he was all the way inside her. "Cum for Mistress, clever pet!"

And they screamed in unison as he came. Sticky, slick pleasure flooded his mind, and he started thrusting even faster, panting, groaning. Even from behind, she could play his cock like an instrument, wiggling and bouncing with fey expertise beyond his wildest dreams.

She craned her neck to look at him, her eyes wide and glowing a brilliant green. "Such a dominant pose," she cooed. "And y-yet—oh, ooh, yes—you are a good boy, aren't you? S-such a good—a g-good—g-gods!" She threw back her head and let out a throaty moan.

Senya had a feeling, flower or no, he was in for a long afternoon.

~~~~

"The alraune's loyalties are pretty certain, at least." Bobbin gave a decisive nod as she took a bite out of the prisoner fruit. Its juicy pulp had little mental effect on fey, and she savored it. "She's been around a long time, but being in that orchard has made her forget what it means to be free. She should keep Master busy for a while, but I'm not worried."

"And the lamia?" Jerrod bit into his sandwich and chewed thoughtfully. "She's tricky," he said, through a mouthful of bread and egg.

"Tricin would be worrying," Bobbin admitted, "but she's a standard gardener lamia. They're lazy snakes. Sunners. She gets enough privileges that she doesn't care. Same with the hazel dryads and... probably the Thriae."

"I never trust the Thriae," Jerrod muttered. "'Specially not after..."

"I know." Bobbin grimaced. "But I don't think they'd outright rebel unless the Ranch's control weakened. They're very carefully bound by the bloodline."

"He hasn't inherited yet." Jerrod bit his lip, examining the sandwich with the caution of one who wishes to avoid eye contact. "Might never, if he can't take charge. The will was clear."

"We can cheat that. There are always ways. The legal will, like his own, is messy."

"If not..."

"There are always ways," Bobbin said tersely. Jerrod shifted. "We will not resort to that, Jerrod. Anyways, what would be next? A third cousin? The wards would give out completely." She waved the fruit dismissively. "There are other ways for him to fulfill the role. We don't need him to become some sort of... mental brick wall. We'll find another way." She returned to the roster. "Anyways, the slime girls will be fine. The hen harpies might get a bit troublesome, but they're too dumb to work out that gate, so I kind of doubt they'll be a security issue in the future. They'll be a non-issue until Master assumes his role."

"If he assumes his role."

"Bite your tongue, Jerrod."

"Bite it for me." Jerrod grinned.

Bobbin only rolled her eyes. "Beembos are questionable. I don't think they're in his dreams, but they want to be."

"Shouldn't be an issue, considering you never let the poor guy sleep."

Bobbin grinned. "Hey, a boy that doesn't dream can't get captivated by that bunch. It's just temporary." She looked back down at the list and frowned. "Fleece sprites are fine, I'm sure. I mean, they're sprites. But Valina is a major problem—she's breaking free almost every other day now."

"Almost faster than we can fuck it out of her."

"If she snaps out of it fully again, we could be in real trouble." Bobbin bit her lip, then made a note. "We might have to resort to the egg. That'll keep her in line. But she can't fight with that, damn it, and the crows are getting bolder and bolder."

"Market Day's coming up. We want her ready if they try something." Jerrod gestured towards the window. "'Cause they will."

"I know." Bobbin chewed her pen. "Mommy is a real issue, too. She'll be one of the first to break free. We need to keep her from getting Master under her control."

"You mean the holstaur."

Bobbin inwardly cringed as she felt her pussy clench, but she nodded and moved on. "R-right. Yes. Scarlet is a big issue—keep her away from Senya. She's under control, but push her and she'll break. Hm... I'd say the spritelion is... obedient, but she's getting lazier about keeping her catches under control. They almost jumped you yesterday."

"I'd have been fine." Jerrod smirked. "Lust sprites are lust sprites. Speaking of which, what about the puppy sprites?"

"They're fine. Naturally." Bobbin raised an eyebrow and made a note. "Actually, they might be our best chance at—"

The door opened. Bobbin and Jerrod froze.

Senya stumbled in. Bobbin licked her lips as she saw him—naked, covered in alraune juices, his cock still partially erect and his eyes still a little lost. He carried a large basket of prisoner fruit.

"Master!" she said cheerfully, getting out of her chair and skipping over to take the basket from him. "Such a good... I mean, good job!"

"Time?" Senya asked weakly.

"Eleven thirty." Bobbin flashed him a grin. "You did very well, Master." She leaned in, unable to help herself from helping herself, and licked his cheek. Several times. Oh, might as well make his face nice and clean. Master swooned into her arms as she started kissing and licking at his neck—

"Hey."

Bobbin blinked. She smiled and gave Senya one last kiss, pulling back. "Oh, you must stop me when I get all riled up, Master. It just turns me on when I see you do something so well."

"R-right." Senya looked slightly breathless. Bobibn noted with a bit of smug satisfaction that his cock was now fully erect. "So, um..."

"Yes!" Bobbin beamed. "Back up to your bedroom, Master!" She hooked her arm in his.

"W-wait," Senya protested, feebly resisting her. "But I..."

"Now, now." She kissed him on the cheek. "You were very helpful, but I don't want you exerting yourself. Go on and enjoy yourself."

"But I... I resisted Brigitte. Mostly, I mean." He tugged weakly as she brought him to the base of the stairs. It was clear he was struggling. "Bobbin, I don't... I don't want to lose another day!"

She paused. She knew she could easily push him... "Is that an order?" she cooed softly in his ear.

"Y-yes."

He turned to her and passively accepted Bobbin's kiss.

Bobbin had to resist the urge to praise him as she released his arm. She watched with amusement as he started back upstairs, then stopped, confused, and started walking back down. "Oh, Master. Go get something to drink. It'll help you work through this."

"There's some milk in the icebox," Jerrod called.

As Senya numbly nodded and shambled over to the cooler, Bobbin walked back to the table. Jerrod gestured to Senya and rolled his eyes, looking grim.

But Bobbin felt hopeful. Senya had resisted Brigitte, or at least avoided ending up in the flower. He'd even resisted Bobbin's temptations.

It would make things so much easier if he could learn to just be a bit more dominant, like his uncle. It would simplify the transferal of power so much.

She was so lost in her hopeful musings, she didn't even notice as Senya wandered out of the kitchen and left the house again. She just went back to her notes.

"All in all," she said, "it's looking like it's going to be an interesting Market Day."

~~~~

Senya walked down the path in a daze, swinging the empty pail with every step.

He wasn't sure where he was going. Some part of him knew he should be worried about that. He still didn't know this Ranch too well—it could easily be dangerous. He was naked. He was needy.

But he just kept walking. His head felt warm, his mind numb. His cock twitched and throbbed as if he was stroking it, sending pleasant thrills coursing through him every few steps. Encouraging him along. Like a beast following a trail of treats.

He was walking along the grapevines when he heard a squeaky voice.

"Hi!"

He didn't look around. He knew how risky it was to look women in the eyes—besides, he had to keep walking. Wherever it was he was going.

He heard a giggle. "Aw, the cute boy's ignoring us!"

"What a rude boy!"

And four fairies flew into his vision. The lights dazzled Senya for a moment, but his eyes soon adjusted.

They were, of course, each gorgeous young women in miniature. One had dusky skin, pink hair, and pink wings. One had golden hair and eyes, almost like a Thriae in miniature. The two closer fairies wove back and forth; one had long emerald hair and remarkably large breasts, the other had gleaming red eyes and hair, and seemed to sparkle especially brilliantly.

Senya's footsteps slowed as he looked at them. They fluttered to and fro, making him sway slightly. But he kept trying to walk forwards, and they kept flying in front of him.

"And where are you off to?" the redhead giggled. "Where's our Master going with that big, needy cock of his?"

"I..." Senya bit his lip. In truth, he didn't know. Was he going anywhere? Maybe he was just going for a walk.

"Are you looking for someone to take care of this?" cooed the curvy green-hair, fluttering around his cock. She ran her hands over it lovingly, admiring its length.

"Ah!" His cock twitched. "D-don't..." The red-winged fairy's wings fluttered rapidly, and pretty sparkles filled his vision. "Don't... stop doing that?"

Wait, what had he just said?

The fairies started giggling, though he didn't know why. They flew down, massing over his crotch. He whimpered, longing to wave them away. But whenever he looked down, there was the red fairy smiling up at him. The sparkles blinded him.

The fairies started to stroke and straddle his cock, and little gasps and whines filled his ears as their touches filled his mind with teasing pleasures. He stumbled for a moment, leaning up against a wall and panting.

The fairies clearly took this stillness as an excuse to step up their attentions, and he was almost helpless to stop them. Little tongues started tickling over his cock head, teasing his most sensitive areas. He panted, struggling to get back up, but their strokes on his cock were edging him masterfully, and he kept slipping back down against the wall.

"P-please," he gasped, "s-stop..."

"Stop what?" sang the red fairy, flying up to him. His knees nearly buckled as she zoomed around before his tired eyes. "Don't you want us to make you feel nice, Master?" She bit her lip. "Tricin gets so happy when we make Master happy."

He blinked. Oh. Well, if Mistress Tricin liked it...

He shook himself. "I need to keep going," he managed, barely knowing what he was talking about. "N-need to go to her."

The red fairy raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds like Master's having trouble, Erie," called the green fairy with a laugh. "Poor boy!"

He felt her legs run sensuously over his shaft, and he thrust helplessly, pointlessly.

"They really do have their way with him," Erie agreed, shaking her head sadly. "Poor stud. He just can't help himself, can he?"

"N-no..." He was thrusting madly, and uselessly, as the fairies pleasured him. "I'm... can't help it..."

The fairies were all smiling at him.

"Stand up straight," Erie whispered. Despite his crippling arousal making him feel like collapsing to the ground, Senya found himself straightening. "Raise your palm."

He raised his hand as directed. Erie settled down into it with a happy sigh, her wings finally ceasing in their efforts. She lay back against his hand, her soft, nubile body pressing into his skin as she spread her legs wide and started masturbating in plain view, her pussy on perfect display. "Good boy," she murmured, stroking herself leisurely. "Let your pleasure build. Feel their fingers, their tongues. So small, but we know just how to tease just right, don't we?"

"Y-yes," he whimpered, feeling the blonde sliding her whole body along his shaft. The fairies' little moans were proving an irresistible soundtrack, and despite himself, even as he tried to start walking once more, he found himself craving orgasm at their tiny hands.

"Yes, we do," Erie cooed. "Of course we do!"

He stumbled onwards, his eyes trained on Erie's tiny, wet, tight cunt. "W-what... what are you going to do now?"

"We're gonna play with you a lot," the blonde gasped, rocking against him.

"Tricin never lets us play much with her toys," agreed the green-hair. "But we're supposed to keep you needy!"

"Needy?" he whispered.

The fairies all giggled as one. He felt tiny, tiny kisses being planted over his head. "He's so sensitive!" sang the pink fairy. "I wish we could keep him."

"Um..." Senya fought the fog closing in. "Please don't?"

The fairies giggled at this. Erie paused to play with her breasts until Senya forgot what he'd been worried about.

"Don't worry," Erie whispered. "We don't really wanna brainwash you."

Senya stared at her as she stroked her pussy with one hand, playing with her tits with the other. "Really?"

"Nope!" Erie beamed. Her wings fluttered brilliantly. "We're nice fairies!"

"So nice," agreed the blonde, as she humped his manhood.

"Oh." Senya grunted as the blonde's body wriggled on his shaft. "That's good."

"We were told to tease you," Erie chirped. "But we don't like it! Or... well, we didn't." She fluttered her wings coquettishly. "It's sorta getting a little bit sexy. Seeing our human toy begging for us to make 'im cum.

"But it's wrong!" She shook her head firmly. "Very naughty."

The blonde wiggled her ass. "So naughty."

"Oh, Glam," hissed the curvy green-haired fairy, taking the blonde in a kiss even as they used their hands and thighs to stroke along his manhood, "you're such a slut!"

Senya watched, dazed, as they slurped over each over. At Erie's whispered direction, he kept stumbling along.

"It's so nice... nn.. watching you," mumbled Erie, rocking up and down along her fingers. Her doll-like fingers ran over her clit with the expertise of one who would do it every waking moment of her life if she could. "I j-just... don't wanna be mean..." She batted her eyelashes at him. "Do you want more, Master? Or do you want us to stop?"

"I..." Senya was panting as he stumbled down the path. "C-can't..." He took shuffling step after shuffling step. "Hard to... to walk..."

"Oh?" Erie raised her eyebrows, but she didn't stop touching herself. Instead, she began to very slowly stroke her clit and tease her nipples. He watched her, spellbound. "Where are you walking to, sweet boy?"

He blinked. He tried to speak, but it took him a moment, as they kept brushing right against his glans. The fourth fairy was running her tiny tongue right over his tip. "Uh... d-dunno."

Erie blinked. "I see. Out for a walk?"

"Mm-hm!" he managed, leaning against the wall again. The fairies were so small, so teasing. It felt so good to be held on the edge like this, but he longed for release. He gasped and jerked as they ran over him in unison.

"I see!" Erie giggled. "Well..." She wriggled her hips. "We don't want to get in the way of you walking! Val, help me out up here!"

Val looked up at him, tongue sticking out for one more lick. The pink fairy's eyes were glazed with lust—glowing, even— but she obediently flew up and landed on his shoulder. "Be a good boy," she cooed in his ear. "Obey us. Feels good to obey us."

Erie smiled as his eyes widened. He raised a hand weakly to stop her, to shut out the seductive words, but the fairies' attentions on his cock were too much. The hypnotic sparkles swirling in his vision were like shooting stars flying in different directions, sending his awareness in all directions, scattering his mind.

"Right step forward," Val whispered, and he felt his right foot shambling forward. "Walking further, further, deeper and deeper. Left foot up. Feels so good. Stumbling deeper and deeper into our power. And now right. Feels so good to do as I say."

His eyes followed Erie's stroking. He couldn't think straight to resist Val. He just obeyed.

"Good boy!" Erie said happily. He shivered at the praise, which coincided with several tongues lapping around his slit.

"Yes," Val hissed, her voice warm and wet in his ear. "Such a good boy. Feels so good to obey."

"Obey," he echoed. Erie giggled.

"Obey," Val agreed with a giggle. "Feels so good to obey Mistress Tricin!"

"O-obey," he whispered. "O-obey... Mistress Tricin..."

Erie winced. She squirmed a little, suddenly looking a bit more flushed. "N-now, Val... we were gonna..." She had not stopped stroking herself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds