Monstrous Ranch Ch. 16

"I know! 'Mmm'!" A giggle. "But you wanna be a good boy, don't you?"

"Mmmaah!"" Senya knew he was being horribly rude to the pretty voice, but surely she understood he had to keep drinking. He looked up to Mommy for reassurance, but she just lay back in the chair, moaning, her eyes glimmering with four colors. "Mommy?"

"Follow me, boy," whispered the voice. "Listen to me. You wanna stop suckling her."

Senya almost laughed. Stop suckling the holstaur? He might as well stop breathing. Not that he could breathe in much, aside from her sweet scent. He kept pounding into Mommy, feeling his orgasm building, building...

Then a glimmering red light filled his vision. Sparkles danced within his eyes. "Lean back, pet."

With an audible popping sound, he wrenched his head back and released the nipple.

"Good boy!" cooed the fairy. "Let li'l Erie take care of you. Good boy. Keep thrusting."

Senya nodded mutely and obeyed. His cock was pulsating in joy. He was nearly at another orgasm. Mommy was letting out needy whimpers as her breasts lay abandoned, but at this stage, even the penetration was enough to guide her towards the edge. The holstaur had been conquered.

Four fairies entered his vision—the same set from earlier, he dimly realized, as his cock pulsated to their nubile bodies and hypnotic wings. His vision swam with colorful lights.

"Hi!" squeaked the blonde, Glam. She was being supported by Val and the green-haired fairy. Ora. "S-sorry about earlier. Val was still a little out of it." She giggled.

"Yes, Mistress," he mumbled, uncertain.

The fairies stared at him, then at each other, then erupted into giggles.

"Boy, he really does go under," cooed Glam, flying closer. Senya stared at the gorgeous, tiny woman in something like adoration. "Last Master didn't ever call me 'Mistress', that's for sure!"

"It's like they said," Erie murmured, flying down in lazy spirals towards Mommy's breasts. "He's a... good pet."

She was staring at the breasts, Senya realized. Like a moth to a flame.

"Erie!" chided Val. "No sampling!"

"Unh..." But despite her frustrated whimper, Erie flew back up. Senya was lost in a daze, immersed in the flashing lights. The fairies didn't seem to notice. "Anyways, happy to have helped!" She bit her lip, glancing back down. "So, listen. We could leave you here..."

Senya felt Mommy's pussy contract just a little, and her nipples dribbled a little milk. He licked his lips, eyes drifting like flotsam in a whirlpool between the glowing fairies and the magnificent milky udders.

He thrust deep into the holstaur, and she let out a little keening moan. The moan called to him. So did the little dribble of milk trickling from one of the nipples.

"Erie," Val said, and Senya's attention was drawn back above as the pink fairy flew over and reached down, stroking along Erie's pussy. Erie moaned, sparkles showering around her, as Val drew her close and started kissing her neck. "You've been such a strong girl today. Maybe it's time to take a rest and let one of us handle him."

"But look at him," Erie whispered, shivering as Val's lips ran tenderly down her neck. "S-so... needy..."

The pussy contracted again. Senya slid slowly in and out, warm, squishy pleasure building in him.

The blonde fairy flew back into view, along with the green fairy with the massive breasts. Glam giggled, playing with her hair as she watched him struggle. "Okay. So... what do you want us to do?"

"I..." Senya watched as Erie slowly swooned into Val's arms, submitting amid mild-mannered protests to Val's loving assault. His cock plunged deep into Mommy's pussy, and he felt her legs—still wrapped around him—tighten, holding him there for her pussy to squeeze and milk. He started to pant as his orgasm built. "I, um..."

"Look at the boobies," Ora cooed, and the green fairy bounce her breasts together rhythmically. "Listen closely. We wanna help you, sir!"

After being so thoroughly enslaved by one pair of tits, this focus helped. Sort of. Senya felt all his attention dissolving as he gazed at Ora's incredibly assets. Glam took advantage. "Good boy!" she cooed. "So, we can get you outta here. That silly hucow won't be hypnotizing anyone for the rest of the day. Is that what you want?"

"I... oh..." Senya cried out as Mommy's pussy began a sucking sensation.

His cock was in utter bliss-wet, slick, tight bliss. He could almost hear Mommy chuckling—and even in her tranced state, was that a slight smirk on her lips?

"Geez," he heard Ora murmur, "even with her tranced, he's still getting—"

"Hush!" Glam said, and the pair flew a bit closer. Senya's vision was swimming in golden-green light. "Come now, sweetness," Glam cooed, swaying her hips and fluttering her wings, "surely you don't wanna give in to her. You have work to do!"

Senya's mind stirred a little, even as Mommy's pussy slowly worked his cock like a musical instrument. Work to do. Yes. He had to... had to resist...

He whimpered as Mommy wriggled her hips a little. All he wanted to do was melt into her. Submit to Mommy. He had been in Heaven a few seconds ago—couldn't that just go on forever? He didn't even need to cum. Just being inside Mommy, drinking from Mommy, being kept on the edge...

And he was going to cum soon. He was going to cum very, very soon. He ached to cum once again, to let his mind be wiped clean. He could afford to lose a day or so, right? Bobbin would save him again. It was just a day or two. He felt himself relaxing.

"It's your choice," Glam sang, clasping her hands behind her back. Ora nodded, though she seemed skeptical. "If you wanna be a horny little toy for an udder sprite, you'll never get to play with any of the other babes here! She'll keep you at her side constantly." She smirked. "You'll never see the other honeys ever again!"

Even as his cock started to pulsate, Senya blinked. An image had sprang to his mind unbidden.

He felt Ting's sticky lips tickle his ear. The beembo's whole body seemed to be vibrating slightly—including the hand wrapped around his cock. "Does it really feel nice?' she buzzled. "Really nice?"

"Y-yeah," he babbled, desperate to keep her hand on his cock. He couldn't tear his eyes from the orgy of beembos above him. It felt so good to watch them and let her stroke him. So nice.

"You sure?" She licked his neck. "It feels nice to stand here and watch us? Watch that little hiveslut get what's coming to her?" She licked him again. His neck was starting to tingle pleasantly. "Ooh, imagine you were up there with them!"

"G-get me out," he whispered. His hips had started to thrust unbidden. The holstaur was whimpering softly, gasping in time with his strokes, urging him further, harder, faster. His whole mind was melting into ooze.

And Glam beamed at him.

"What's the magic word?" she cooed, eyelashes fluttering.

Senya stared at her. His cock was tingling. His mind was... was...

He looked down at Mommy, at her lusty, entranced face, and felt a calm obedience settling on him. His eyes shot down to her breasts. So lonely. So in need of worship.

He licked his lips.

"That's enough, Glam," scolded Ora. "Really."

She flew right up into Senya's vision, blocking his view of Mommy with a shining green glow, and fluttered her wings rapidly. Really rapidly. Senya's dazed mind was swimming in green before he could even think, and then he didn't think at all. His mind just...

... cut out.

When it resumed, he found himself lying on his back in the grass. His cock was needily pulsating, but had lost its source of pleasure. The holstaur was above him, whining and pleading wordlessly. Her pleas made him briefly whimper, already regretting his new empty state.

But that was when four fairies flew above him, squealing in delight.

"Good boy!" they sang, flying to his cock. Senya felt a sudden wondrous bliss as they descended on it, bathing it in their bodies, their tiny kisses and tongues, stroking and loving it until—within seconds—he came.

His cum actually sent poor Glam flying with a squeak, as she had just been leaning over to lap at his glans. The other three cooed in delight but kept stroking, keeping his orgasm going, drawing it out until his mind was turning to blissful putty. He moaned and writhed, filled with relief as he spurted out his final orgasm. For the moment, he was helpless slave once more—but slave to these kind, beautiful little fairies. He could trust them, right?

As he lay there, panting, Ora and Erie flew to Glam and started licking her clean, ignoring her giggly squeals of protest.

He stared up numbly as Val came into view. She hovered above him, affording him an excellent view of her tiny cunt. Idly, Senya wondered if there were any magics that could allow him to enjoy this fairy's perfect body. Oh, if only.

But she smiled brightly at him as she settled on his cheek. "You've done very well!" she said indulgently. "Let's get you out of here!"

Senya blinked blearily. "You're... you're not gonna try to brainwash me?'

He wished his voice didn't sound so disappointed.

Val bit her lip. "Well, you-know-who would like us to, I bet..."

"Mistress Tri—"

Val hopped over and sat down on his lips to silence him. She bit her lip. "We try not to mention her name. It... rekindles things."

"Mmf." Senya kept his mouth tightly closed. Erotic as his adventures on this Ranch had been, he was pretty sure he didn't want to take things quite that far, and he was confident Val agreed.

Val straightened. The fairy began pacing around atop his face as she spoke. "'Kay. Anyways, She'd love us to, but she hasn't refreshed her control over us in a few days, so... we can bend things a little bit." She sat on his nose, looking down at him with her chin resting in her palm. "And you don't seem like you deserve that, Master or no. We don't wanna go that far."

"That far?"

The pink-haired fairy grimaced, and sighed. "We've... been here for a while, Erie and Glam and Ora and I. It does things to you, after a while. You get used to it. It starts to seem like the sexiest thing in the world." She crossed her arms. "But darnit, fairies have standards!"

Senya frowned. He hesitated. Then, realizing he now could, he sat up. Val fluttered off him and guided his still-slightly-dazed hands in picking up the pail.

He avoided looking at Mommy as he exited, but he could hear her whines and frustrated moans. She was already back to playing with her nipples. The hypnosis appeared to be breaking down. But not quickly enough.

~~~~

"So... what'd you do, then?" he asked, as they exited the barn (Glam, Ora and Erie exited a few seconds later, looking dazed, happy, and, if anything, a bit messier than before). He hesitated, then went for it. "To get locked up here?'

Val stared. "What'd we do?"

"Yeah." Senya gestured uncertainly. "What... uh, what crime? If you don't mind my asking."

Val looked confused. She opened her mouth to reply.

"Master!"

He and Val whirled as one as a gangly blonde figure came bounding down the path towards him. It was Seven. Her eyes were wide, and her gait was strange—the scarecrows always walked a little funny, but this one was clearly favoring one leg over the other.

The scarecrow collapsed when she was still ten yards from the barn.

Not even thinking, Senya rushed over. His heart dropped."Seven! A-are you okay?"

She didn't look good. There were several arrows embedded in one of her legs, and sawdust blanketed the grass beneath her like blood. She groaned, reaching for his hand to help herself up, and Senya realized she had actually lost two of her fingers. He licked his lips; his mouth had turned dry. "What... happened to your hand?"

"Lost my sword," the scarecrow mumbled. She tried to get up, with Senya's assistance, but only collapsed once more. "Market Day... tomorrow..."

"Seven?"

"Market Day is tomorrow," the scarecrow hissed, clutching at her side. Senya saw a strange object embedded there—the hilt was like that of a normal knife, but the silver blade was twisted and pitted, like a knife somehow run through a meat grinder.

Senya's heart plunged into his gut like it was made of cold lead. He licked his lips. "Market Day?"

"T-tomorrow," the scarecrow groaned, her whole body starting to shake. "N-no later! T-tell Bo... Bobbin..." Her voice cracked and weakened as she managed to stop shaking for a moment, her eyes wide and tearful. Pain was streaking across her face like ripples in water. "No later."

"S-Seven," Senya whispered, his breath catching in his throat. "What happened?"

She hesitated, then took a deep, shuddering breath. "Battle at the gates," the scarecrow mumbled. "The gates s-stained fey blood. Mistress is... running out of time."

The knife released a horrid hiss as Senya tore it from her body. It had already formed a corkscrew-like shape. The result was hideous. It didn't matter. Senya held the blade at arm's length, and his heartbeats reverberated in his ears like drumbeats.

Seven had been as good as dead from the moment the knife had entered her. No fey survived a strike from cursed silver.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 324 milliseconds