• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mood Slime: Red Ch. 01

Mood Slime: Red Ch. 01

Amber was home alone in the kitchen reading a book at the kitchen table. Amber was a cute woman with a light red orange hair. She lived down the hall from Brian and Doll but hadn't really met them. Her boyfriend Jared was at work so she was just relaxing. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door.

Amber looked up thinking that was a little odd but she closed her book and headed for the door. As she opened the door she saw a woman standing there with fiery red hair wearing a nighty that left little to the imagination.

"Um... hi? Can i help you? Amber asked confused by her busty visitor.

Dolls Red headed doppelganger looked her over for a few seconds before she smiled and said "oh yes, you'll do nicely!"

Before Amber could respond the woman had pointed her finger at her and she suddenly started to feel an intense feeling between her legs. Her clit suddenly felt swollen and was pulsing followed by the walls of her pussy. She suddenly had trouble standing and fell to the floor with her hand on her crotch trying to contain her feeling.

"Holy fuck!... what the hell... how are you doing this?" Amber asked still laying on the floor as her pussy turned on her.

"Oh don't you worry about the how, when I'm done with you, you wont care anyway!"

Amber couldn't get up as her legs were wobbling from the pleasure. It felt as if her pussy had come to life and was making itself orgasm. She started to feel even stranger. Her bra and shirt started to feel very tight all of a sudden and she looked down and realized her breasts had begun to expand.

"What the hell?" She said as her body was doing all these strange thing out of her control. "What are you doing to me?"

"You are gonna help me!"

"Oh...FUCK!...Help you how?"

"What time does your boyfriend get home?"

"Um...shit...in...in about an hour!"

"Plenty of time!"

------------------

About an hour later Jared came off the elevator and headed for his apartment. He was a little surprised the door was unlocked when he got to it but just locked it behind himself.

"Amber honey, you home?"

He didnt hear anything at first and saw her book sitting on the table. He looked down on the floor and saw her shirt and pants laying there. The shirt seemed to be ripped a little. He was starting to get a little worried until he walked in the bedroom and saw Amber laying in bed. She had a seductive look in her eyes and was motioning for him to come closer.

"Amber... you look... wow! He stuttered to say as his girlfriend looked amazing and naked. "Whats all this about?" He asked.

Amber sat up in the bed and put her finger on her lips almost like she was telling him to hush before she grabbed him and threw him down on the bed. She climbed on top of him and kissed him rubbing her pussy against his jeans making him hard.

Jared was enjoying the attention putting his arms around her and running her hands all over her body. She grabbed his hands and suddenly placed them over his head. She ripped a part of his shirt off and tied both his wrists to the head board. He was even more excited now he didnt care about the ripped shirt.

"This is so hot!" He said waiting to see what was going to happen next. Amber climbed off of him and got off the bed to which he was a little confused as she walked towards the end of the bed. She had her back to him at first. "Amber? what are you doing?"

Suddenly she turned around and she didnt look like Amber anymore. His girlfriend suddenly had bright red hair and a completely different face.

"What the hell? Who are you? Where's Amber?"

"Oh she's down the hall in the bathroom enjoying herself."

"What do you want? Did you hurt her?"

"Trust me, your girlfriend is in nothing but ecstasy, and now its your turn!"

She raised her hand up and Jared watched as his belt started to unbuckle by itself followed by his button and zipper opening up. He was still a little hard and it was showing through is tighty whiteys until those suddenly slipped off him as well.

"What the hell? What are you?"

She kneeled back down and crawled on the bed a little hovering above his member with a mischievous look in her eyes. She placed her finger on the tip of his cock and within seconds his cock had started to glow. He felt this warm pulsing sensation in his dick that felt nice but he wasn't sure what she was doing to him so he tried to squirm free but he couldn't move. The feeling was getting more and more intense. He suddenly had the urge to cum. He needed to cum so badly but he couldn't get his hands free and whatever she was doing she didnt seem to want to give him any release yet.

After another moment she removed her finger and the glowing had subsided. His cock was now pulsing to the point he could see it but his cock had also grown a few inches and was also twice as thick. He struggled to get his hands free but he could not.

"That's better! You and her have been my first customers!" She said with a giggle.

"What did you do to me?... please let me free! I need to... i need to..."

"Cum? Oh don't worry, give it a few minutes and you'll cum all you want!"

"Who are you?"

"Hmmm good question? I guess you can call me Red!" She said with another giggle as she walked out of the room and left the apartment.

Jared laid there still trying to get free. He was thinking about Amber and what Red had done to her when he suddenly felt an immense pressure building in in his cock. The pulsing was getting more intense, he could her his cock pulse and feel what could only be described as little orgasms building up with the pressure. After a few more seconds he finally felt release and his over grown cock suddenly started squirting a strange pink goo up in the air as he orgasmed. The feeling was so intense but it felt so good as it happened. Gallons and gallons of the goo shot out of him spraying all over the room.

Once it stopped Jared was breathing heavy still reeling from the sensation. The slime had started to pool together and slithered out in to the kitchen before it climbed up the counter and started pouring down the sink drain. After the slime was gone he saw his cock starting to get hard again and stand straight up followed by the pulsing which started out slow and got faster with time. He soon realized whatever she had down to his cock was not going to stop that easily.

Down the hall in the bathroom Amber was in the tub as her pussy was still pulsing uncontrollably. She was covered in a thin pink layer of goo as her pussy was doing the same thing Jareds cock was and every few minutes it would pulse faster and hard and she would start spraying gallons of slime out of herself letting it pour down the drain. Both of them were in such euphoria they didnt care about anything except the pleasure they would feel every few minutes!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mood Slime: Red Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds