• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Sex

More Sex

I am Mike. Most people don't know I have been in lust with my elder sister since I can remember. She is very beautiful. We have never done it because she would kill me but I have always felt like it. I started masturbating when I was 12 years old in the shower, but only thinking of her red nipples and lovely curls. I had seen her changing many times from the closet and it was a good sight.

Her lips on my hard cock, her mouth pulling my member. Ohhhhh! How easy it is to cum thinking og her.

I haven't had a girlfriend, though while in Paris I slept with some whores. The regular dating scene never interests me. I think it's boring.

My sister just got married last year and has given birth recently. I fixed her up with a guy - a friend whom I paid some money to sleep with her.

I thought she was a virgin being as we are conservative, but it turned out she had been a real whore all her life. The very thought of it made me jealous and horny at once.

One day, when John was dating her I persuaded him to tape thier sex. Little did I know there would be an orgy.

It seemed, Ginny had a fetish. It was for group sex with six men at a time, all teasing her to frenzy while she took turns to get off on them. Ginny has big tits and likes to be milked and milk men too. Ginny also has a temper that turns most men on.

I saw the video and could not control the load of cum I had shot onto the ground. Cleaning it I decided to tell her how I really felt.

She was suckling her baby when I walked into the house. The child, I saw, was still sucking from her tits and she eager to supply.

I asked her how she was, as she scrambled to cover herself.

"I'm fine," she replied, embarrassed by the hungry look in my eyes, the bulge in my pants throbbing into her ears.

"I saw your video," I spoke up, twitching a little, wondering if she might slap me if I explained.

"Video?" Ginny turned and looked up from her red tits.

"Yes," I paced.

"What video?"

"Your group sex videos," I replied as her eyes grew large and then closed with shame.

"How did you?" she looked devastated.

"How long have you been?" I snapped instead.

"Many years," she looked down wondering if I was angry, for I was.

"Why was I never told?" I yelled and she looked up in protest.

"Why would I tell you?"

"So that I could fuck you. Why else?" I yelled.

My voice must have caused a shudder in the room, for there was just silence. When I turned she had put the child down and was quite upset.

"Come to me," she extended a hand as I came closer and sat down. Her dress was still open from feeding the child and she placed my hand on her nipples.

"Here. Touch me. God knows you wanted to," she kissed me.

"What about your husband?" I asked, holding her tits in my hand.

"He doesn't care," she replied, biting my nose.

"Why?" I looked up at her sad face.

"He wants group sex too," she wiped a tear from her face. "but mostly, I'm tired of it. I want a man."

For a while I sat still fondling her nipples and thinking if I should take up her offer. She was serious. She wanted one on one sex. But then, I realized she was just toying with me so that I would fuck her passionately. I had seen her do that to my father many times, play with his mind. And it always worked.

It was no wonder my mother hated her so much. "Ginny is a bitch. A cunt. A whore," she told her neighbours knowing how she had our father's balls in the grip of her palms.

"What are you saying?" he would protest, pulling her into the house as she was mad. Mad or not she had some story to tell, and the neighbours always listened whether or not we did.

My older brother had the hots for her too, but he met this girl and spun out of Ginny's control when he was 16. He's married and happy now, though at times I know he's falling for her charms again.

"Open up," I order her knowing all too well she wants me to be her slave, but I won't. I'm tired of the way she treats us boys in the family, including her dick thrusting hubby who makes porn for a living. He didn't always used to be like that, but she changed him, as did I.

I paid him $10,000 fr that video and her never went back to his old job. Ginny fucks for a living now but is never satisfied. She wants to fuck more men - anyone really. Her hubby has lost interest in her I think, but I still long for her.

Her tits were hanging over my mouth as I recalled all the times she would scold us over a stupid game of scrabble or chess or how she would boss us around the house to do small chores for her. How father ran to the shops just as she demanded. How mother put up with it just so that she could sleep in the same bed as father.

I'm tired of Ginny now. That fucking bitch. I take her tits in my mouth and gnaw like a small child, and then bite hard.

"Bitch!" I yell as I rip open her shirt and tear off her panties. The ripping sound makes her wild and she screams.

I bit those red nipples and slapped her face.

"Ahhh...." she moaned writhing like an animal in captivity.

I slapped her ass now, until she tried to stop me in the pain.

"Ahhh...Ahhh" she moaned as my cock got large against her lower body.

"Ahhh...." she lifted my shirt up over my head and tugged at my belt.

"Bitch! Say you're ass is mine!" I yelled, as I pulled her head to my cock.

She parted her lips like a good slave and started sucking madly.

"Give it now," she yelled as I shoved her face closer.

"Not now Bitch! When I say it!" I yelled, slapping her back. I couldn't wait much longer so I forced her onto the bed.

"Ahhh..." she spread her legs and climbed on top.

"Ahh...." she kissed my lips as I grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

"Ahhh...." she moaned as I entered her began to ride her harder and harder.

"Ahh ..." she screamed as I bit on her lovely neck.

"Ahhh...." she fucked me back like an animal, biting my neck, pulling my hair.

"Ahhhh......yes....ahhh" she was wild like a flower in a desert.

"Ahhh...she let me explode inside her.

It was a good fuck. It was a really god fuck. Little Ginny is a mad girl. She is ravenous, sexually amazing. We met on demand now and then and her husband knows and encourages it, knowing that it has nothing to do with him.

I am never getting married as long as Ginny fucks like that. And I plan on giving her a baby when she comes to visit me in January.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds