More Sister Sharing

Debbie urged him on: "You know that my boss would love to be where you are right now. The way he stares at my breasts all day; he is aching to stick his boner between them!"

Scott became visibly flushed. She continued: "Fuck my big, soft titties! Go ahead and squirt your hot, sticky cum all over my face if you want!"

With one final deep breath, he unloaded. The first spurt was so forceful that it landed near Debbie's left ear. Great gobs of warm semen pumped into her spectacular cleavage, and a few drops dribbled onto her nipples. As they separated, Debbie and Scott remained briefly connected by strands of his thick, ropy semen. I continued thrusting up and down on Dallas' shaft, and silently but energetically he shot his own hot, sticky load into my pussy. Scott kissed Debbie again, picked up a towel from the deck, and lovingly cleaned his sperm off her chest. They lingered in each other's arms for a few minutes.

I don't know if Debbie, Dallas, or Cole subscribe to Literotica, but Debbie you are a nice lady and apparently a great sex partner! Dallas, you are a lucky man and a good fuck! Cole, keep your fantasies up; for who knows, in a couple of years, you might get to enjoy two of those sisters!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds