More than Friends Ch. 01

She turned to me, kissing me deeply again, sucking on my tongue.

"Joel..." she trailed off.

"Yeah, Mandy?" I asked, my fingers working her pussy for all I was worth.

"Call me names," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Call me names. Call me anything you can think of. I want to hear you tell me what I am. How I'm acting. I swear it'll make me even wetter. Call me a slut."

It made sense. Her words were having such an effect on me, I thought maybe mine would on her as well. So I started talking dirty to my best friend.

"You ARE a little slut, that's why, Mandy. You're a little slut for me, aren't you?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I'm your fucking slut, Joel. All yours."

"That's fucking right, baby. You're a little fucking whore, and I love it. This is my little pussy." I pulled my fingers out, dragging the wet tips up along her tight little stomach, her pussy juice tracing a little trail. "And these are my big fucking tits." I squeezed them, pinching her nipples between my fingers. "And this is my mouth and my ass, right?" I kissed her deep on the lips, one hand reaching under us and feeling her round, bouncy ass, my fingers drifting a little towards her asshole. I wasn't sure where the lines were yet, but I knew Mandy would let me know if I crossed them. But she didn't stop me. Instead, she moaned into my mouth like a bitch in heat, and her hands reached down and begin to play with her own pussy, one hand diving three fingers inside, the other rubbing her clit.

"Oh jesus fuck, it's all yours, Joel. I have wanted this for so long. Before I even realized it. I've wanted to be your best friend and your lover and your dirty little whore. I'm so fucking glad you're back."

"Then cum for me, you little bitch," I groaned.

I put my hand on top of hers, so that in addition to her three fingers, my two fingers were back inside of her. Her head was still leaning back on my shoulder, and I turned towards her face, kissed her on the forehead and on the cheek, and then spit into her mouth. I don't know what possessed me. Maybe it was the dirty talk. Maybe it was that Mandy seemed to like being degraded. I'd never even considered spitting in a girl's mouth before. But that combined with my fingers set her off. Mandy came and came hard.

"Oh jesus fucking christ fuck fuck FUCK baby! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

She tensed up, her body coiled and muscles tight. And then there was a huge release, and Mandy squirted all over. Her girl cum sprayed out onto my legs, and onto her legs, and onto the floor and the bed. I'd seen it in videos, but never in real life. I was surprised and excited, and I watched for a short moment before I pulled my hand out and cupped it, letting some of the juices spray into my hand. I whispered into her ear, "That's right, you little slut, cum. Cum, you fucking whore. Cum!" As her orgasm died down I pulled my hand up to her mouth and tipped some of the pussy juice between her lips. She smiled at me and gulped it down, licking her lips and bringing her own fingers up to suck on, while I poured the rest of the juices in my hand into my own mouth.

"Fucking hell, Mandy," I said. "You're a squirter."

She grinned even wider. "Yep. I figured that out too. I've got a few toys back at my place I might have to let you watch me play with sometime."

I smiled. "That sounds amazing."

I shifted underneath her. My cock was still rock hard, and I hadn't even taken my pants off yet.

She looked at me and laughed.

"Oh don't worry, baby," she said. "We're not done here yet. I haven't even seen your cock yet, though from the feel of it I'm going to be pretty excited. And you better not think I'm going to leave this room without losing my virginity."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "After what I just saw, I can't believe you're still a virgin."

She shrugged, "Well, I mean, I popped my cherry a long time ago on a dildo, but I've never fucked a boy, and I've only sucked a cock once, back in ninth grade when my parents were getting a divorce. So by my tally, I'm still pure as the driven snow."

I smiled. "Mads, you are anything but pure. And I fucking love it."

She sighed contentedly, settling back onto me, and I reached up to cup her breasts again, idly feeling their weight in my hands, pulling on the nipples with soft tugs. After a moment, she turned her head towards me again.

"You know," she said, "I feel like there's something in my seat that's making this a little uncomfortable."

I raised my eyebrows. "Uh oh, well we'd better do something about that."

Mandy spun around and dropped to her knees, her fingers at the buttons of my pants. She got them undone and pulled them down, taking the underwear with it, and then sat back.

I'm not going to be one of those guys that says my cock is unbelievably huge or anything, but it's a little above average-about seven inches-and it's pretty thick. I'd seen enough porn to know it wasn't ridiculously oversized, but it was a pretty good size, and Mandy definitely seemed pleased.

"Fuck, Joel. Smart, funny, easy to talk to, and hung too. Why didn't we start doing this years ago again?"

I shook my head. "Better start making up for lost time, I guess."

She nodded, and still looking up into my eyes, grabbed my shaft with one hand and brought her head down to it. She kissed it first, a string of precum connecting to her lip as she pulled back, and then plunged her mouth over the whole head. A low moan emerged from both of our mouths as she pushed it a little deeper into her mouth and then pulled back. Her eyes were wide, but she dove head-forward again, this time a little more getting into her mouth. Her mouth was wet and warm, full of spit, and it felt amazing.

"You sure you've only done this once?" I asked, as a couple more inches slid into her throat. She backed off, more strands of spit and precum trailing from her lips, and smiled at me.

"Well, once with a real cock. I may have practiced on a few other toys" and with that she sucked it back in again, her lips reaching her fingers around the base of my cock this time, and then pushing her head forward more.

"You don't have to take the whole thing, Mandy," I said, and her eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at me.

"You want to?" I asked.

"Ungh-hungh" came her muted reply, her mouth full of cock.

"You want me to help?" I asked.

"Ungh-hungh," she said again.

"Softly?" I asked. And she shook her head no.

"All right then," I said. "You asked for it. Just slap my leg if you want me to stop." I wrapped her black hair around my fingers and pulled the back of her head roughly forward. I heard a gagging and choking sound, and I could see all kinds of spit running out the sides of her mouth, but she didn't slap my leg, and didn't try to make me stop, so I eased off a little and then pulled her head forward hard again.

"There you go baby," I said. "Take that fucking cock. Take it deep down your throat. You're such a little pornstar princess. I never fucking knew. Suck that fucking pole, baby."

I pulled her forward again, and now her nose was in my pubic hair.

"That's it you dirty fucking girl. Suck it. Deepthroat that cock you little cocksucker. Big tit cocksucker. Such a fucking little slut. You were right earlier. You are built to fuck, so I'm fucking this little whore mouth now and I'm going to fuck that little cunt later, and I'll even fuck your tits or your ass if you ask me like a good little bitch."

I could see my words were having an effect. Though one hand was still up at my groin, stroking my cock when her mouth pulled back and playing with my balls when she sucked me deep, the other hand was rubbing away at her little pussy again. The sight made me even harder.

"Fuck yes, Mandy, play with that little pussy of yours. God, I love seeing what a slut you are. It's so fucking hot. I never knew you would be such a little cock hungry whore. Suck my cock and finger your cunt, baby. Do it."

She pulled back again to take a deep breath, "Fuck, Joel. You taste like a fucking man. I can't explain it. It's so fucking sexy."

She switched hands, using her pussy-slicked hand to stroke my shaft, and then plunged her mouth down again. Her head bobbed back and forth, faster now, her throat open to take me in deep, cock-filled moans escaping from her mouth as I got deep. I started to feel my cum building up, so I grabbed her head again and began to fuck her face hard. Her eyes were watering, but she grabbed my ass and kept pulling me deeper into her mouth, so I kept going.

"Fuck, you little slut, I'm going to fucking cum soon. I'm getting fucking close. Tell me where you want my cum, Mandy. Tell me baby. Tell me where to fucking shoot my load."

The room seemed to stop for a moment as she pulled off, her hand gripping my cock tightly and aiming it right at her face. She looked into my eyes and said passionately, "Everywhere."

I grabbed the base of my cock and shouted, "Fuuuucccckkkkk!" and unleashed a load larger than I've ever done before. The first shot hit her cheek and practically ricocheted down on to her right tit, and the second shot went up on her forehead. She grabbed the cock and aimed it down at her tits again for the next two shots, and then shoved my cockhead into her mouth again as I kept cumming. Her mouth filled, the cheeks bulging out, and then cum began to leak out of the sides of her mouth, falling onto her tits. Her hands were off my cock now, one hand rubbing the cum into her tits, the other rubbing her clit again, low moans escaping her throat. When I finished, she pulled back, opening her mouth so I could see all the cum, and then swallowed it down in one gulp.

"Oh my fucking god, Joel. Your cum tastes so good too. How did it take me so long to realize you are the perfect fucking man for me?"

I leaned back in the chair, spent.

"Hey, you figured it out before I did, Mandy. But Jesus I'm glad we're together now."

She smiled up at me, her cheeks and tits still shining with my cum. "You mean it? Together? This isn't one of those one time things that is going to ruin our friendship?"

I used my thumb to scoop some of the cum off of her face, popping it into her mouth for her to suck on.

"Baby, I just marked you. You think I ever want to let you go? You're the one person I want to talk to every day. And now you're the one person I want to fuck every day too? How did I get so goddamn lucky?"

She stood up and kissed me full on the mouth. I could taste the remnants of my cum, and I thought it would gross me out, but it didn't. It just made it one more hot thing for us to share.

Mandy said, "You always know just what to say. I'm going to clean up. But get ready, because we still have to the main event coming."

And she bounced out of my room down to the bathroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds