• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • More than Friends Ch. 02

More than Friends Ch. 02

1234

Emma smiled up at me from my lap, and kissed my cheek. I would have liked to have wrapped my arms around her at this point, but they were still tied behind me, which precluded the casual intimacy we'd gotten used to that was something of a contrast to the sexual encounter we'd just had and which she was planning on extending.

"I promise you won't regret it," she said quietly in my ear and slid off my lap.

Abruptly, the buzzer from the door intercom intruded into the quietness, and we froze for a second.

"God Dammit!" she cursed, snatching up her cargo pants and slamming her feet into the legs, swiftly snapping the button and fly closed. "Which one of those rat-bastards was supposed to have taken the keys with them?"

My restrengthening erection suddenly lost its vigour as she started buttoning up her blouse then whipped around to the back of the chair and pulled hard on the cords holding me tied to it. They fell away slightly, and she headed out of my door.

"Get yourself loose, tidy up quickly and get into bed," she called back over her shoulder. "I'll tell the guys you were feeling rough after I beat you at pool and decided to have an early night."

Just like that she was gone.

All of a sudden I was exhausted, and even with my head spinning at the evening's events, an early night suddenly seemed like a great idea. I did a quick tidy and removed any obvious evidence. Emma had left her knickers on the pillow on the floor, and I threw them under the bed out of the way, and replaced the pillow on my bed. As I drifted off, I could still smell her on the pillow, and my cock stirred a little.

The next morning promised to be a bit uncomfortable, but I surprised myself with how easily we were able to interact. I got some typical laddish banter from Rick and Dave about how I couldn't stand being beaten at pool by a girl and had gone off in a sulk, and obviously no amount of me telling them that I had actually won was given the slightest credence.

Emma egged them on as well, which made me feel less awkward about the whole thing, and said she'd see me in the gym in the afternoon.

"You're in the gym again?" Dave asked. "I thought this was supposed to be a week off?"

"It might be for you football boys, seeing how your coach has buggered off to Majorca for the week," I bantered back, "but our boys have training this morning and Saturday, and a match on Sunday."

"You're not in the team, though, Mike," Rick pointed out.

"I'm not going to get myself in the team if I don't keep up with the strength and conditioning work, am I?" I retorted. "And I'm not going to be able to keep up with the other guys in training to give myself a chance. Ask Dave what happens to the football guys who decide they can't be bothered to go to training or turn up completely unfit."

"Yeah, they get kicked off," Dave shrugged. He was a lucky sod whose natural fitness seemed to let him coast when he felt like it without looking like he wasn't putting in the effort. "Fair point though."

As usual, rugby training was hard work, but enjoyable nevertheless, and even after a couple hours rest and a light lunch, today's gym work was going to be fairly light, maybe 5k on the bike, twenty minutes upper body weights and a couple of sprints and 1k sessions on the treadmill.

The gym was nearly empty with it still being "reading week" and only half a dozen folks in, plus myself. Emma came in a few minutes after me, whilst I was warming up on the bike, and waved.

"You okay?" she asked with a smile, and went off on a slow jog circuit of the gym to warm up.

"Don't disappear off for a shower when you're done," she said as she came back past, wearing black knee-length jogging pants and a pale blue cropped tank top that covered about as much again as a sports bra and did nothing to stop me remembering that she probably wasn't wearing anything underneath it. "We need to have a bit of a chat."

"Nothing bad," she said, patting my arm as she came around on her next lap.

Even so, I couldn't help feeling nervous, but later on when she jumped onto the treadmill next to mine she seemed happy enough, and we chatted about a bunch of nothing for a while as we jogged in between my sprints.

By the time I'd finished up, only the two of us were left in the gym, so we plonked our sweaty selves down on a couple of exercise mats and stretched out.

"So, you wanted to chat?" I asked, laying on my back and tilting my head so I could see her.

"Well, yeah," she said. "I thought you'd want to talk about last night. I know I do."

"What did you want me to say, Emma? 'Thanks for the super blowjob, now when can I get another one?'," I asked with a chuckle. "But seriously, where do we go from here? I mean I know you still want to be friends, which is cool, but, umm, shit, this sounds really tacky after last night and a bit schoolboy-ish, but do you wanna go out with me?"

Emma laughed, and I joined in, a little self-consciously.

"Yeah, real classy, with that sort of timing," she giggled. "And, well, maybe six months or a year ago I would've said that was what I wanted, but even without last night I think we've sorta gone past the old dating and spending time with one another and going places together stuff, 'cos we do that anyway.

"And I think it would be a bit weird if we started trying to force something like that, you know, like it was an obligation, or something."

"So, no sneaking off to secluded corners of the house to try and get some snogging in without everyone else knowing?"

She giggled again.

"Well, I guess if we were dating, we'd have to let the other guys and girls know, else it'd seem even weirder."

"And think how odd they'd think it was, given their comments last night," I added.

"Hell, yeah."

"So hit me with it, Emma. What did you have in mind?"

She rolled towards me so that we were almost touching, and could look me in the eyes.

"I was wondering what you would give for another blowjob like last night's?"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Well, you seemed like you enjoyed it," she said.

"But seriously, I don't see it working for us if we were to try 'dating' as such, it would be like a backward step, and feel so weird when we know each other so well already. But God, I'd love the chance to be able to do you whenever we both felt like it, Mike. I was so hot last night with having you to myself, and-"

"Shit, I really sorry about that," I apologised. "I really would have gone through with it."

"Oh, come on, Mike, I'm not holding that against you... Maybe something else..." she giggled again.

"Anyway," she continued, overriding any objections I might have made, "if you specifically wanted to make that up to me at some point, I wouldn't be complaining, but let's get back on track here."

She lowered her hand and slid it up the leg of my gym shorts.

"I was asking what you'd give for another blowjob."

"As good as the one from last night?"

"I can't make that sort of promise, but I'd give it a damned good try," she offered.

I thought about it for a moment, and since I wasn't pulling away from her hand, she started gently stroking my cock through my underwear.

"And now you're just trying to get my other head to do my thinking for me, aren't you."

"Well yeah," she said with a laugh. "I'll take any advantage I can get. You were begging for me last night, even to fuck you, if I wanted to, to make you cum."

"I reckon if you had any guy in that situation they would have been begging the same."

She shrugged.

"Yeah, but it was you I had there. You I wanted there. I told you last night, there were no losers, only winners. Or at least there would have been if we'd had a bit longer."

"Sorr-"

She gave my cock a bit of a squeeze that was almost painful but not quite, just enough to jerk me up short.

"Stop fucking apologising for that."

"Okay! Okay!" I surrendered, and she went back to her slow stroking. "But you obviously have something in mind for me, so why don't you reveal your devious plan?"

"Fine," she said. "Here's what I have in mind, then:

"Yesterday, you were willing to ask for me to give such an amazing blowjob - your words, I seem to recall - as a forfeit of equal value to submitting to me for three hours of being my sex slave, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. Though that was when I knew I was going to win, of course."

"Yeah, right," she replied with a snort. "If I'd won, you wouldn't have got that blowjob in exchange for those three hours, you'd just have got the three hours."

I suspected she might have been fibbing a bit there. All after the fact, but I doubted that she would have passed up the opportunity to tease me quite so expertly, as her fingers on my cock were demonstrating even as we spoke.

"So I figure that in order to get another blowjob, you'd be willing to give me those three hours."

"Well..."

"I'm still sure you'll enjoy it, too," she said.

Her logic was impeccable, and her hand on my cock had gotten tighter and slower as it had grown in response to her ministrations.

"You know what 'Fuck buddies' are, don't you Mike?" she asked, changing the subject a little, but not removing her hand.

"Well yeah."

"So, you asked me what I wanted from you, and, to be honest, that's the closest thing I can think of: the only thing that would change for us - that has already changed for us, really - is that we'd be spending some of our time together in bed, rather than on the pool table. Unless of course you want to take me on the pool table some time, as well."

The possibility hadn't previously occurred to me, but it was starting to!

"But we're not doing any actual fucking though, right now, are we." I said, as more of a statement than a question.

"Pretty damned close," she replied, slipping her hand down and caressing my balls. "And I can almost guaran-damn-tee that we will be, if you agree to my proposal.

"Of course, if you're too scared..."

"Bollocks to that!"

"Well then. Like I said, there are no losers, only winners. If it's not what you want, then I'll have to find some other handsome guy to scratch that itch for me, but I reckon you do, really, and I'd sure rather it was you."

"Fine. I'll do it," I conceded. Even I thought I sounded a bit grumpy about it.

"Remember, you're still getting your blowjob afterwards," she said, which definitely cheered me up inside.

"When do you want to start?"

"No time like the present," she said, with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"Not here!" I objected.

"Do you know how turned on I'm feeling?" she asked. "I still haven't gotten off from last night, and I know you want to make that up to me, so I've been restraining myself from wanting to take that orgasm that I know you want to give me."

My cock twitched at the though of her holding herself back until I was ready to make her cum, and then the secondary thought about whether she would have held off even longer if I wasn't ready to.

"But no, not here," she agreed, pulling her hand back from out of my shorts and licking a string of pre-cum that stretched from her fingers. "Back to the house. Nobody's going to be there now. If I lock the door at the bottom of the girls stairs, even if people are in they'll assume we're not. Unless you scream too loudly, anyway," she added with a wink.

"Go and shower while I do a couple more reps to finish off," she said. "Thoroughly," she added. "And meet me at the door in fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes later we were on our way back to the house. Emma had thrown a loose button-down lumberjack shirt on over her gym wear, and we walked fairly swiftly back to the house in companionable silence.

She wasted no time when we got home, though the place was still empty and Rick, Dave and John were supposed to be in the college library. She herded me up the stairs, and pulled the connecting door to the top floor closed behind us, making sure the Yale lock was engaged.

Up into her room, where I'd been lots of times before as a friend, but always with the feeling that it was at sufferance that you get in a girl's room. She pulled me in close and kissed my cheek as we crossed the threshold, then closed the door decisively behind us. I could smell the sweat on her body from her workout, and the slight spicy scent of her skin.

I sat on her desk chair, and she sat on her bed facing me, with maybe two feet between us.

"Okay," she said, with a slightly nervous hitch in her breath, which confused me a little, as I thought I was the one who was supposed to be nervous here. "This is the final chance for you to back out.

"You know the rules we've agreed, and what your safe words are. You know that I won't do anything that will seriously hurt you or cause damage, and how to stop me if you need to."

I nodded, and felt the anticipation creeping up a notch.

"I've no intention of making you use your Black Card, but it's there if you need it.

"You need to know now that at times I'll intentionally be pushing your limits," she continued, "trying to get you to use your Amber Card and your Red Card, for two reasons: firstly because I want to find out what your limits are, and see if I can stretch them, but secondly, because if everything goes well, and the whole night doesn't freak you out, then I'm really going to want to have another go tomorrow or the next day!"

My erection had ebbed away in showering, changing and walking back here, even with the anticipation, but it was back with a vengeance now, as the time came closer.

She stood up and moved onto the chair with me, facing me and straddling my thighs.

"Some of the things I want to do tonight are to turn you on, and keep you turned on," she said quietly, looking me in the eyes, then gently rubbing the bulge in my jeans. "But a lot of the things are thing I want to do, or want you to do that will turn me on, and get me off - after all, you're the one who'll be under my control, and not the other way around.

"Remember, if you don't want to do something, or want me to stop, or ease off, you can use your Cards, but no whingeing, or refusing without that, or I'll have to punish you," she threatened with a little giggle. "And I will find something to punish you for at some point, because I want to punish you, so don't get upset if you think you're doing something wrong!

"So," she said with finality, "still friends, whatever happens?"

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her to me, kissing her briefly on the lips.

"Yes. Still friends, whatever happens," I swore.

"Good," she said, and lifted herself off me. "Then your time starts now. Strip off for me."

I didn't hesitate, but she still chivvied me along.

"C'mon, c'mon, let's get those abs out," she said, and pulled at my T-shirt to help me remove it as it came over my head. "That's the idea. Now lose those shoes and socks."

She was removing them from one foot as I removed them from the other.

"Now let's get you completely naked. No wasting time here, she said, as she started tugging on my boxers as quickly as I'd got my jeans fly down and was shrugging them off.

"That's the idea," she said, as she pushed me back down into the chair and reached in to take my balls in her hand. "A hard cock is good to find, and that's definitely a hard cock."

I couldn't deny it was true, and it only got harder as she rolled my balls around with her fingers.

"Right," she said. "I want to watch you masturbate. Go on, let me see how you play with yourself. Get yourself hard - well, harder - so I can see what you look like with your hand wrapped around that cock when you're wanking away."

She moved her hand away and gestured for me to begin, as she sat back down on her bed, still within touching distance if she wanted. I slowly slid my hand up and down my cock, already knowing that it wasn't going to take much effort to bring me to orgasm.

"Is that normal for you," Emma asked, watching intently as the pre-cum glistened over the head of my erection above my hand, and jolting me out of a rhythm as I tipped my head back and started giving in to the pleasure.

"No," I said shakily. "Normally I would take a while to get myself to this point, but I've been hard on and off since you played with me back in the gym."

I carried on, slowly manipulating my foreskin backwards and forwards over my cock head, already leaking copious amount of lubricant that meant I didn't need any extra.

"Would you normally use lotion, or baby oil?" she asked, and the surreal nature of me masturbating at her command was keeping me well away from the edge.

"Either," I gasped out. "Whatever is to hand, so to speak." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

"Are you close to cumming?" she asked. "How long would it take you, doing that?"

"Not all that close," I said, "but I could be if I went a bit quicker. It depends on how soon I want to cum. I could normally carry on like this for another ten or fifteen minutes, if I wanted to draw it out, but I'm not sure I could do that right now."

I stroked a little more quickly, and she murmured her encouragement.

"That's hot," she said, eyes glued to the rhythm of my hand.

"Go a bit faster," she commanded after a moment.

I did, and started stroking the whole length as well.

"I'm not going to last long now, going at this pace, Emma," I warned her.

"Good," she said, and watched me stroke a few more times, waiting.

Just as my body started to tense a little in anticipation of the coming orgasm, she called out.

"Stop right there!"

"Eh? What?" I asked and slowed a little, but I was nearing the brink and my natural reactions were taking over.

She grabbed my hands and held them away from my body.

"I said to stop!" she repeated harshly. "I thought you were going to do what I wanted?" she asked me. "Eh?"

"But I thought you wanted to watch me doing this," I said, slightly confused.

"I do. But you don't get to cum yet. Heck, I'm still fully clothed!"

"Okay! Okay!" I surrendered with a groan.

"Fine. We'll consider that a warning, this time, and I won't punish you for that, since it's your first offence."

She let go on my hands and I rested my elbows on the chair arms.

"However," she continued, "since you're a horny bastard who can't keep his hands off his dick even when I tell him to, I think some assistance might be required."

She opened a drawer in her bedside cabinet and rummaged around in it for a moment, before pulling out a rubbery black item.

"This is a cock ring," she said, holding it up in front of me. "You know what one of these is, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said, leaning over and sliding one part of it over my cock, right at the base of the shaft, then pushing it together with a click. "It's not going to absolutely prevent you from cumming if the stimulation gets to a certain point, but it's going to make it pretty difficult for you to cum without me deliberately making you."

She fastened the other two sections around my balls, and clicked them into place as well, pulling them apart from one another and away from the base of my cock as well.

It was a bit of a strange sensation, as it definitely felt tight, but it wasn't painful at all.

"Does it fit okay?" she asked. "It's not too tight that you'd need to use a card and make me take it off?"

"I think it fits okay, Emma, but I've not tried one of these on before, so I don't know. I'd still rather you took it off, though."

"Okay, well if you need to use a card, use one. Apart from that, it stays on until I say otherwise - I can't have you cumming all over the place when I'm trying to have fun with your body, now, can I?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • More than Friends Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds