More Than I Bargained For

"Certainly not. That cock isn't coming out of your lovely arse for several hours. Did I forget to tell you ..." he grinned, "that you're not just going to come *once* while I fuck you ..."

I wriggled a bit, as best I could, to settle him more comfortably inside me, and tried to relax. He gave me a few minutes to get used to the feeling, then began to move in and out gently. It was sensational! A few minutes of that, and he pulled out and slathered more of my cum onto his cock and eased it back in. I can't find words to describe just how good it felt. But it got better. After a couple of sharp experimental prods he adjusted his position and then slid out and in again just once. And on the in-stroke his erection hit my prostate. It was almost painful, a sort of burning percussion, yet I could feel how it made my cock throb.

"That's better," he murmured to himself, "now we can really start the afternoon's entertainment." He stood perfectly still and began to move the sling, holding onto the chains just underneath my tethered ankles. Each swing was only a few inches, enough to pull about half of his cock length out of me. But it was the re-entry that did the trick. He was now positioned exactly right for each in-stroke to make contact with my prostate. It was just like coming once every three seconds. I shook and moaned and shouted and groaned; my prostate felt like a golf ball being hit with a putter over and over again.

"Look at me," he said, and leaned forward a bit so that I could look straight into his eyes. The inexorable in and out continued. I tensed up and started to hyperventilate. "No, just relax," he said, "it's like a wave washing over you. But the wave is going to get bigger and bigger, and you know what will happen then ..."

I tried to relax and breathe normally, and again became aware of his underarm smell permanently beneath my nose. Somewhere deep inside me a volcano was building up pressure. But the gentle motion wasn't quite enough to make it erupt. Until Sean covered both his thumbs with spunk from his jockstrap and stroked my nipples just as his cock met my prostate once again.

What I yelled then I have no idea, but yell I did. And my cock, completely untouched, absolutely sprayed spunk into the air. Again, and again, and yet again. The first shot hit Sean under the chin and slid down his chest. The others hit his chest hair. I think I began to scream. But all the time my gaze was fixed on Sean's beautiful eyes. The sensation and emotions were so intense that I started to cry. Sean leaned forward and licked my tears off my cheeks.

When I came, my arse clamped down so hard on his cock that it would have been painful for him to move. He stayed buried deep within me for some seconds, then began to move the sling backwards and forwards again. "Oh, *thank* you, Sean. That was *utterly* wonderful. Even better than I thought it would be."

"Two," he murmured.

"What do you mean, 'two'?" I asked, very puzzled.

"That was your second orgasm, though the first didn't really count. But in case you hadn't noticed, I haven't come yet."

"Well, pull out and change places and I'll make you come."

"Oh no, I told you that you're not just going to come *once* while I fuck you ... this is going to continue until I'm ready, and I plan on coming at least twice while I'm inside you. You can come as often as you want to."

"But I can't come again, after that!" I exclaimed.

He smiled, wiped the handkerchief under his arms again, replaced it under my nose, and resumed the gentle in and out rocking motion. "Don't you believe it," he said, smiling mischievously.

* * *

I have no idea how long this continued until the flood overwhelmed me again. I think I blacked out for a moment, shortly after I heard him say, "Three."

When I became conscious again, I realised that his rigid cock was still inside me, but he had stopped moving. "It's no good fucking you when you're not awake to feel it, now is it?" he asked, teasingly. He moved again, just once.

I gasped. "I love you, you crazy fucker, but one day I'm going to get you in this position, and then milk you and milk you until you scream."

That did the trick. With an agonised yelp from Sean his cock throbbed sharply three times inside me. He screwed up his face with the effort of not pulling his over-sensitive tool out of me, but he kept shaking with after-shocks. "Whoops, that was a bit sooner than I intended to come," he panted, "you'll have to give me a minute to recover. But you should be nice and slippery inside now." He took the handkerchief and wiped it round the base of his embedded cock, bringing it away dripping with spunk, his now combined with mine.

When he tucked it back under my nose, the combined odours of his armpit and crotch sweat and all the cum nearly made me delirious with lust. Half my mind said, 'Ask him to stop, I can't take any more.' The other half said, 'More, more, please!' But as he started to slide in and out again on the river of cum I realised that I didn't have any choice in the matter: he was going to continue fucking me until he came again, and I knew from experience just how long that might take.

I relaxed as much as I could and prepared to enjoy myself, though the extreme sensation was almost agonising. My prostate felt as if it had been turned into soft jelly, though that jelly was so full of nerve-endings that it registered each pass of his cock even with all the lubrication.

"Four" and "Five" passed in a blur of feelings and emotions. It wasn't so much like two separate orgasms as like a continuous hour-long spasm. Just as I was beginning to scream internally that I couldn't take any more, he yelled at the top of his voice, "Oh Jethro, I love you, I love you, I love you!" and his cock throbbed about ten times. The top half of his body collapsed on to me, my cum and sweat from both of us getting squished between our bellies.

We both made mindless murmuring noises for a while. I longed to put my arms round him, though they were still firmly attached to the sling. Eventually he stood up again and started to undo my bondage. "Put your arms round my neck and grip your hands together firmly," he said, "you're going to need help to get out of the sling." I did so, and he heaved me up to my feet. I could scarcely stand, and continued to hang on to him (mind you, he wasn't much steadier on his feet than me).

Like two drunks we staggered to the bed and collapsed in a heap. My mouth sought out his, finding first his ear and then his eyebrow before reaching its destination. Halfway through that first kiss I fell asleep.

9: Sunday

When I woke up I was alone on the bed. Dried cum was all over me and all over the bed between my legs. I sniffed my armpits and had to admit that they were a bit strong even for my tastes. Sean came in, threw the curtains open, and set a tray of tea on the bedside table. After drinking the tea and having a long hot shower I felt reinvigorated and raring to go, but Sean was nowhere to be seen.

When he came back he'd found some croissants filled with smoked salmon from somewhere, so we scoffed those and had some more tea. Sean knelt in front of me (we were both still naked) and said quietly, "Well done for lasting the week. I didn't think you could do it. Was it worth it?"

"I was quite sure I couldn't do it, going for a week without an orgasm, but I managed. And yes, I don't think I've ever had such intense orgasms before, and it was all because of you and achieved by you. I love you, Sean. One day I'd like to try it again, but not *too* soon ..." I paused, remembering the culmination of the week's sensations, as well as the horny events during the week. "We'll have to rent that sling again so that I can use it on you."

"Oh, no need - I bought it by mail-order using your credit card - so it's ours. I just moved it into the spare room to be out of the way."

"Is there enough room to use it properly in there?"

"Just about, I think."

"Then you've got twenty seconds to be lying in that sling with your arse lubed ready for me."

"But what about Steve?"

"Steve?" I said, very puzzled.

"Yes, I knew you'd be horny this morning (despite last night), so I invited Steve to come round and play. It was obvious just how much he turned you on, so I'll leave you to it. He should be waiting for you in the sling now."

"Oh no you don't - I've got a *much* better idea," I said, grinning. "It's *your* turn to be restrained in the sling while Steve and I get to know each other *much* better. And if you're *very* good I'll get him to fuck you while you're sucking me and tweaking my nipples, and I'm kissing him over your helpless body. But that's *after* I fuck you to fill you with nice smelly spunk so that his condom-covered cock slides in and out nicely. And by the time he's finished fucking you, I'll be ready to go again."

Sean's cock started leaking precum on to the floor ...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds