• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • More Than Roommates Ch. 1

More Than Roommates Ch. 1

I have always known both of my roommates to be very affectionate with one another, and I also know them to be very sexual and outgoing. However, I never knew how close they *really* are until one Friday afternoon when I came home from work early.

It had been a very light day at work, and as I had put in a great deal of overtime earlier on in the week, my supervisor told me to go ahead and knock off early. I was quite pleased and was hoping to find my roommates at home...perhaps we could all go celebrate.

I unlocked the door and headed upstairs to change clothes, noticing that neither of my roommates were anywhere to be found downstairs. As I walked up the stairs, however, I heard some strange sounds coming from Shelley's bedroom. Her room is at the very top of the stairs, and as I approached the landing, I could see Shelly, completely naked, straddling someone on her bed. Needless to say, I was very surprised, and as I tried to sneak into my room, I realized that Shelley was straddling my other roommate, Kara!

I was completely shocked...all I could do was stand and stare as Shelly rocked her hips, grinding herself into Kara's naked mound, with her head thrown back and moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Just as I realized I was staring, Shelley looked right at me, smiled, and began to orgasm. Even as the orgasm rocked her body, she never lost contact with my eyes, which were glued on her lovely naked form.

I began to wake up from my trance and stuttered, "Um...uh....I didn't mean to interrupt anything...I'll just leave...I guess....um..." But as I started to run back down the stairs, Shelley called out my name. "Audrey...wait! Honey...I saw you watching us...and it's quite alright. Come back...please?"

I turned and looked at Shelley and Kara with uncertainty...and realized that they were still "involved," so to speak. Kara was nestled against Shelly, with her back to Shelley's chest, as Shelley fingered Kara's obviously wet pussy. I licked my lips as I watched my roommates pleasure one another...feeling a wet spot beginning to form in my cotton panties.

"Audrey...why don't you come here and let us show you what you missed?"

This invitation was all I needed to hear. I was no longer in control as I dropped my bag, peeled off my jacket and walked into Shelley's bedroom. I just stood and watched Shelley finger Kara for a second, and then I kneeled before Kara and began to lick the insides of her thighs....tickling the tender skin there and making her moan with pleasure.

The next thing I knew, they were both standing me up, stripping off my clothes, and covering my exposed skin with their mouths, licking and sucking me until I couldn't stand it any longer. Shelley worked on my legs...licking her way up them....kissing my thighs...teasing her way around my mound. Kara kissed my shoulders and neck...sucked on my earlobes...and began to lick and suck my breasts...leaving my nipples untouched. I was groaning from the pleasure...wanting more.

"Oh God...please...." I moaned, and before I knew it, they had pushed me back on the bed. This time, Kara settled between my legs, immediately going for my drenched pussy, and Shelley took one of my very tender, hard nipples into her mouth, sucking on it so hard it was almost painful. I cried out and began to writhe under them, moaning for more...

Shelley continued to suck and pinch my hard nipples while Kara slid her tongue around my hard little clit. She sucked my clit into her mouth, twirling her tongue around it, massaging it....I began to buck my hips, screaming out for them to fuck me, and just as I was beginning to think I couldn't take any more, Kara jammed her tongue into my pussy as she rubbed my clit fast and hard. My hips lifted off the bed as an orgasm ripped through my body, making my pussy and asshole throb and contract.

I collapsed, exhausted and still coming down off my high, and before I knew it, Shelley and Kara were getting ready for some more fun. Kara straddled me and began to hump me, rubbing her pussy against me, as Shelley began to rub her wet pussy over my tits. I moaned as I reached up to rub Shelley's lovely round breasts, encouraging them both to cum on me. Kara began to rub herself against my pussy, humping me furiously, as Shelley moved herself up to my face. I grabbed her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples, as I slid my tongue over her clit, sucking it into my mouth. I slid a finger around her asshole, and then into her asshole, as I began to pump my tongue in and out of her pussy. Shelley fucked my face, rocking her hips back and forth, until both she and Kara came all over me, drenching me with their juices, and inducing another amazing orgasm in my own body.

We continued to explore each other as the night went on, until we were completely exhausted. We fell asleep, together...all in one bed, nestled in together, with hands and fingers exploring wherever they could....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • More Than Roommates Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds