More Than Sex

Finally, Kenny's cock stopped cumming, although it still twitched in my mouth as he began to grow limp. I kept sucking him until his cock had resumed the modest little form I had first seen it in, and let it go as I climbed onto the bed and looked over at Kenny, who looked like he had just been hit by a bus.

5. My turn.

Kenny's upper torso was covered with sweat, his hairless chest glistening in the soft light. His face was a ruddy pink, a result of the way I had been able to keep from cumming for so long, and he was shaking his head as he sat down beside me on the bed.

"That was..." Kenny said as he looked at me in shock.

"Good?" I asked.

"Oh man that was the best orgasm I ever had in my life!" Kenny gushed. "Girls - by myself - anytime. I can't believe it! I thought I was going to pass out there for a minute."

"Great!" I told him. "Glad you liked it. It was good for me too."

Kenny's eyes went down to my dick, which was semi-erect, and looked back up at me.

"Kenny, you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable about it yet."

"I want to," Kenny said as his hand reached over and grabbed my dick, which sprang back to attention immediately. "I'm just - I don't know."

"It's okay Kenny," I told him. "Do whatever you want, whenever you want to. I'm not going anywhere, and besides, that feels nice."

Kenny had my dick in his fist, and only the head was visible as I throbbed in his fist.

"Now, THAT'S a little dick!" I remarked as I nodded toward my barely visible crown.

"I thought you said size didn't matter," Kenny said softly, throwing my own words back at me.

With that, Kenny knelt next to me and began to lower his head over my dick. After more than a few false starts, I watched as Kenny took the head of my dick into his mouth and began sliding up and down on it.

I groaned as I watched Kenny's first attempt at cocksucking. I ran my hand up and down his hairy calf, feeling the crinkly fur as arousing as I had always thought it would be.

Kenny glanced up at me from time to time, looking for signs that he was doing alright, and I kept nodding and groaning as he sucked me. Was it great? No, but I'm sure my first efforts were shaky as well. It wasn't the quality of it, it was the sight of my friend with his lips around my member that was exciting.

"Kenny, I'm going to cum soon," I told him, wanting to give him the option on what to do next.

Kenny seemed torn as to what to do, and I knew what I would have preferred, but I was not surprised when Kenny straightened up and began jerking me off, his thumb and index finger pumping me hard while his other hand squeezed my cherry tomato-sized balls.


Even this was great to me, as Kenny worked on my dick with his hand. I had all the inspiration I needed right next to me, as I had worked my hand behind and under Kenny so I was playing with his dangling balls when I felt my orgasm rise up within me.

My dick squirted out jets of cum onto my stomach and chest under Kenny's jacking, and after my orgasm ended Kenny continued to try and squeeze out some more cum. When he had urged a last bead of cum out onto the tip of my dick, Kenny surprised me by leaning down and touching the cum with his tongue. Then, after a second, brought his mouth down over my dick and sucked it clean.

"Sorry," Kenny said. "Wish I hadn't chickened out. Tastes okay."

"That's alright Kenny, because it was great for me."

"Next time," Kenny said softly, and I broke out into a big grin, which confused Kenny.

"The way you said next time," I told him. "I was afraid that this was going to be a one time thing, and you would say you were drunk or something. You saying that there was going to be a next time made me incredibly happy."

"As long as you can bear with me," Kenny said. "I don't really know if what I'm doing is good or not."

"You know what you like, and chances are I like the same things," I assured Kenny. "I'm new at this too, remember, so we can practice on each other."

"Thanks Tim," Kenny said. "I'm so glad this happened."

I agreed, although what I was feeling for Kenny was starting to feel like a lot more than friendship.

6. Does it hurt?

We lay beside each other in bed in silence, letting our hands explore each other's bodies as I tried to figure out whether Kenny was ready for something else new. I knew what I wanted, and when I felt Kenny's stiff cock brush against my thigh, I decided to come right out and ask him.

"You seem to have recovered," I remarked as I stroked his long stiff tube.

"This is all so exciting for me," Kenny said. "I've spent weeks looking at your body and wondered what it would be like to touch you."

"How would you feel about trying something else?"

"Like what?"

"I want you to fuck me," I said, and I feel Kenny's cock surge in my hand when I spoke.

"Does it hurt?" Kenny asked shyly.

"Will it hurt you?" I giggled. "Hell no. It should be just like fucking a girl, only a lot tighter."

"No, I meant you. Won't it hurt you?"

"It should be a nice mix of pain and pleasure," I told him. "I didn't think that pain was going to enter into the equation at all at first, but now that I've seen how long your cock is... well, just be gentle with me at first and it will be fine."

Kenny reacted just like the other men I had been with when I praised his endowment. He loved being told how special his equipment was, and I found it exciting to say it too.

"I wouldn't want to hurt you for anything," Kenny said. "Just tell me what to do."

I reached into my night table and pulled out a tube of lubricant, squeezing out some into my palm and began working it all over his cock, the coolness making Kenny jump.

"Ooooh Timmy - that feels so good," Kenny groaned. "Never feels that way when I do that to myself."

"Always a lot nicer when somebody that cares about you does it for you," I agreed as I applied some more lube to Kenny's balls, roughly working his sack as Kenny squirmed and grunted."

"Hurt?"

"Geez no," Kenny blurted out. "Feels great."

"Like your balls handled a little rough?" I said as I began working his nuts with even more intensity. "Damn, you've got quite a pair on you Kenny! They're beautiful."

"Wasted... all these weeks," Kenny blurted out between gasps as his well oiled nuts got kneaded and pulled. "Thought you weren't attracted to me."

"No way man, I didn't want to screw up the living arrangement at first, and then after I got to know you I didn't want to lose your friendship," I told Kenny. "When you would lay back on the bed reading a book, with your free arm behind your head, that made me take quite a few cold showers."

"Like this?" Kenny asked, leaning back and putting his hand behind his neck.

A chill ran down my spine, and I was unable to resist leaning over and biting Kenny's nipples slightly before letting my mouth drift over to Kenny's exposed armpit, burying my face in the soft thicket of dark brown hair that filled the gentle hollow.

Kenny seemed shocked at this, but within a few seconds was groaning and wiggling around frantically, before pushing me away abruptly, depriving me of something I had often fantasized about.

"Sorry," I said.

"I was going to come if you didn't stop," Kenny said, and I had forgotten that I had been churning his nuts all that time. "That felt incredible! I never imagined how great..."

"In that case," I said as I let go of his balls and resumed nibbling and kissing Kenny's armpit a little longer before raising myself up on my hands and handing Kenny the tube of lube.

"Use your index finger," I instructed a very nervous Kenny as I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide.

Kenny's finger grazed against my puckered anus, as he looked at me with fear in his eyes. I nodded encouragement, and Kenny slowly slid his digit into me, getting a moan from me in reply. I told Kenny to use another finger, and when he saw the favorable response that got, he began moving them both around inside of me.

"Now," I told Kenny, and had him climb between my legs, pushing some bedding under the base of my spine. "Do it this way. I want to see you."

Kenny's cock was hard and swaying in front of him as he moved closer, and then I felt the tip of his dick against my anus. He lurched forward a bit, and his slender cock slid in easily. I raised my hips toward Kenny in delight, feeling his warm tool penetrate me in an way I had not been privy to before.

It felt so nice to have something inside me that wasn't tearing me up, and I thrust my hips into Kenny as he made tenative thrusts, but he only had about half of his cock inside me.

"Harder Kenny," I implored him. "Stick all of that long pole of yours inside me."

Kenny's face gave the impression that he was on a roller coaster, with his eyes as big as saucers, as he slid his dick in further.

"Feels so good - so tight," Kenny said.

"For me too!" I grunted. "I want it all."

Kenny slid forward, and I felt his nuts slapping against my backside as he began slipping that long prong in and out of me harder and harder. I reached up and pinched his nipple with one hand, while my other hand yanked on my own dick.

"Omigod!" Kenny said as he watched me frantically yanking on my boner. "That's so sexy looking... can't... gonna cum!" Kenny gasped.

I wrapped my legs around Kenny's slender hips as best I could while his cock jerked inside of me, and I felt his warm cum filling my ass while my own coated my stomach.

Kenny's cock twitched inside of me as his orgasm ebbed slowly, and I smiled up at him while I felt his dick grow limp inside of me, slipping out eventually as it withered.

Kenny was grinning too, and then did something that I was not expecting, as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. What started out as a peck because something else altogether, as our tongues dueled.

The look Kenny gave me could have meant one of many things, but I knew what my look meant. I was in love.

******

My relationship with Kenny lasted the rest of the semester, and was a wonderful experience for me. When we went our separate ways at the school year's end, we promised to keep in touch and meet again the next year.

Ultimately, I was unable to go back out there for my sophomore year, finances forcing me to stay close to home for the rest of my education. Our communication eventually became less and less frequent, finally ending with an sad acknowledgement that we were over.

Nice while it lasted though. Very nice indeed.

****

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • More Than Sex
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 261 milliseconds