• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • More Than She Bargained For

More Than She Bargained For

12

Although the conference appeared as if it was going to be a complete waste of her time, Jane had no regrets about the four days that she would be away from the office. Sure there was that pile of work that continued to grow in her absence, but she was preoccupied with more tantalizing thoughts. After more months than she could recall, Jane and her e-mail "buddy" were finally going to actually meet in person and have some private time to share together. She arrived the night before, while he was arriving on a flight later tonight and would catch his hotel shuttle at the airport around 7:00.

Jane couldn't believe how this all seemed to fall into place so perfectly. Hell, she didn't think that they'd ever actually meet. For sure they had this hot e-mail thing going. His little erotic notes were so vivid. They had a way of making her so wet and horny (and of always making her touch herself), but he was all they way out west. The likelihood of either of them going to opposite ends of the country was quite improbable. Besides could he (could any guy) live up to the text of his stories?

Then about a month ago, she mentioned as an afterthought in an e-mail that she'd be in Orlando attending a conference in a few weeks with her boss, and was shocked when he replied that he would be in Orlando at the same time! In fact, his conference was being hosted at the hotel opposite hers.

Jane still wasn't sure if this might work because of her boss being there and all, but then it turned out that the boss's wife was making him accompany her to an 'emergency' family function in another state. Since they'd paid for the conference, she'd need to go alone to represent their office (the boss didn't trust her with any of the other male employees). From that revelation until now, there had been a flurry of e-mails between the two on-line 'friends' as they secretly planned their time together right up until the night before she left. They even exchanged cell numbers for the first time so she could give him her room number when she arrived.

Jane's plane was delayed, and she had gotten in so late that she went right to her room after a drink in the empty bar and then masturbated for hours to a porno movie on the pay-per-view she ordered (She wanted to be all primed for him but would exercise restraint and abstain the next day in order to be super horny). When she woke in the morning, her pussy was really sore from all the anticipatory attention it had gotten last night, and she was so exhausted that it was a real effort staying focused on her meetings. She found herself being constantly distracted by the stories he had written her. She smiled (even giggled) because her panties always felt damp with her excitement.

Now with the final breakout session concluded, she decided to take a stroll down to the pool to while away the rest of the afternoon. She slipped into her sexiest swim suit and let her fingers tease her honey pot just one time before pulling the panties of her suit up her shapely thighs. She was soooooo wet still, but she didn't have time to dally. She still needed to call him before heading out and fished her cell phone from her purse. Her heart was just pounding through her chest as she dialed his number. They'd never actually spoken before and she was really nervous and excited. As it rang and rang, she knew that his voice mail would just click in.

"Hi! Sorry that I can't personally take your call right now. Please leave me a message and your phone number, and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can (beeeeep!)."

Mmmmmmmm, very nice phone voice she thought. "Hi, baby. It's Jane. You don't need to call me back. I just wanted you to know that I'm in room 627, and the view is everything you have imagined. Don't you plan on getting too much rest tonight. I watched a naughty movie last night to see if there were any new tricks I could learn. Now I will go and tease the other male patrons, but they can't touch! See you soon (click).

As she got into the empty elevator, Jane decided that she would continue working on getting herself really worked up. She wanted to be in a real horny state for her lover tonight and planned to be a real tease this afternoon. She knew that her skimpy swimsuit would catch every male eye around the pool. From behind her sunglasses she enjoyed how some men had to role over on to their stomachs or slip into the cool water to conceal their growing excitement as they watched her saunter in to the pool area. At one point it was she that had to roll over, but is was to conceal her laughter when one husband was being scolded by his wife. Apparently he had been too obvious as he tried staring down that little opening between the waistline of her low cut swim suit bottom and her flat tummy.

Later she politely brushed aside an advance (while flashing a little cleavage) from one of the braver but portly gentlemen hoping for a score. When she rolled over, she undid her strap as if attempting to tan without any tan lines. However, Jane knew full well that every male eye was on her as she feigned repositioning herself. She'd lift up just enough to where her top pulled away from her and yet her nipples weren't quite revealed. The more the men around the pool stared, the more aroused she became. She was going crazy herself. Her nipples ached to be rubbed and sucked. Her pussy was getting very wet. She could hardly wait for tonight.

It must've been between five and 6:00 when she decided that she'd saunter back to her room. Stopping by the bar for a tall cool one to take with her, she noticed how a couple guys sitting at a table by the TV were eying her and not the ballgame. She decided to have a little fun with these guys and give them a little show. Jane knew that it was risky to be flirting like this. Still, she liked how she could get guys all worked up with a peek here and a wiggle there. This could be such a turn on, and she wanted to be completely turned on and ready by the time he arrived tonight.

When her long neck arrived, she turned and leaned back against the bar. Then while looking at nothing in particular, she slid the cool glass bottle down the right side of her cheek, across her collar bone, and rested it on her sternum, just above where a small piece of fabric joined the two cups of her top. Then she caressed the long neck with the fingers on her left hand as if urging a cock to wake up. Jane knew that she had their complete attention now, and raising the opening to her mouth, she let her tongue swirl around the top of the opening before downing half the beer.

She turned back to the bar and smiled as one glass from the occupied table crashed to the floor. Pushing her little butt out, Jane leaned over the bar and motioned for the bartender to get her a second beer. She knew that she better get going before she couldn't stop herself. As it was, she knew that she was soaking wet with excitement down there. Christ! Why couldn't the time go any more quickly?

Back up in her room, she had almost finished the second beer when she noticed the blinking light on the phone. Picking up the phone, her heart sank. Thunder showers in Dallas delayed his connecting flight one to two more hours. Shit! He may not arrive until well after 9:00 tonight! If he thought he'd have time to prepare and get some rest before his conference, he had better think it through again because if she had her way, there'd be no sleeping tonight -- and she would have her way.

She had thought about calling his cell, but she knew she'd just be all whiney, and there was nothing he could really do. She thought about the bar or another porno movie, but she had teased herself enough and just wanted the real thing. So she opted for a shower. The slight beer buzz and the warm water felt nice and helped soothe her. She knew she shouldn't but she was so horny. One hand instinctively found an aching nipple needing attention. The other worked its way further south as she soaped her other breast, then her flat tummy and beyond. Even though she wanted to be totally primed for him, she had just gotten too worked up during the day and needed a little release.

Both hands were expert at their tasks. Her right hand was rolling the left nipple between the forefinger and thumb, pulling at it with little loving tugs. The left hand was down to her pubic area, and as she soaped her little honey pot, she let the soap drop to the shower floor as she let her fingers knowingly take over. She knew this wouldn't take long. She closed her eyes and imagined all those guys in the bar in the shower with her. She imagined a cock in her mouth, another in her hand, one in her pussy, and (Oooo, yes) one back there as well. And then......And then.......And then....... Ohhhhhhhhhhh, God! Her knees slightly buckled as she moaned a deep release while her pussy twitched -- two finger buried inside her as her palm pressured her clit. It wasn't like her favorite toy, but this was very nice nonetheless.

As she opened her eyes and realized she was still alone, she moped out of the shower and toweled off. She'd lost her appetite but thought she might mosey back down to the bar. Slipping into some sexy undies, she turned on the TV, and said on the edge of the King size mattress. With some mindless sit-com on the tube, she thought that she'd just lay there and rest for a minute before getting dressed and doing herself up. She slid up on top the bed, pulled a pillow free and cuddled into it while closing her eyes with the TV droning in the background.

With last evening's late night solo antics, all the day's anticipation, the poolside flirting and teasing in the bar, the shower, the beer, she must've dozed into a deep slumber because she woke slightly startled with no idea of where she was. Looking around, she realized that she must've, in fact, fallen off into a deep sleep for a few minutes, but the Leno Show was on. When she looked at the clock, it was 11:40! God damn it! Where the hell was he? There was no light blinking on the phone, and no message on her cell. She quickly called and had to leave another message (She was so angry that his voice sounded less sexy now and she left no doubt that she was not happy!).

Throwing on her short sexy black dress over her naughty lingerie, she decided not to let this evening get away and decided to head down to the bar. Perhaps those TV guys were still there. If they weren't, maybe the young barkeep was still there, but by the time she got down to the lobby, the bar was empty, the TV was off, and there was an elderly woman tending the bar.

Jane went up and ordered a stiff drink and asked the woman where everyone was. She simply answered, "Thursday night," as if that surmised the situation. Looking around, Jane thought it must've been hopping earlier, because there were a lot of tables cluttered with dirty dishes, glasses, and silverware. The woman explained that food was no longer being served and that she was about to close down soon, but she realized Jane needed some company for the moment. She fixed her a drink and went and got a bowl of pretzels for her.

Jane was on her second drink and still angrily explaining the evening's meltdown when the woman looked up. Someone must've come in but apparently waived her off. By the time Jane turned back, she could only see the silhouette of the exiting figure. Still, "nice ass," she mused.

By then, Jane could tell the woman wanted to close things down and go home to her family. She too probably needed to get some rest after her long ordeal today. She would pout later, so asking for a beer to take with her, Jane left a nice tip for effort and for listening to her problems and took the beer and another handful of pretzels with her.

Even the elevator was empty. This hotel had become a ghost town after buzzing with activity in the afternoon. Pressing six, she rode the lift up to her floor, exited, and headed down the hall to her room which was just across from the vending machines nook. She fumbled with her key a bit, but it finally engaged, and as she pushed the door open, she was startled from behind as she was violently wrapped up by someone's grasp and pushed roughly inside with a hand clamped over her mouth to muffle her screams.

She tried to turn and fight back when she felt the blade against her neck, and then she heard the raspy voice, "If you scream or look back bitch, it will be the last thing you ever hear or see. Do you understand you little cunt?!"

Jane was so terrified and could only lightly nod her head. She couldn't help but wonder if it was one of the TV guys or if it was that portly guy, or perhaps the scolded husband.

"Good," the voice replied, "Because as long as you listen to me, you won't get hurt. You may even enjoy yourself tonight."

Jane's eyes began to tear. She was so scared and so alone right now. She was sure that her life was about to end when the arms swung her around and commanded her to, "pick up the remote, turn on the TV and put on a porno movie with the volume up. I don't want anyone to be suspicious if they hear us.

With her hands shaking, Jane fumbled with the remote and managed to put on the same movie she had watched the night before. Although it was the kind she liked that jumped right into the action, tonight she was too scared to even notice. They just stood in front of the TV at the foot of the bed watching two endowed naked beauties suck some guy's cock, and then as a second stud entered, one beauty left for the bedroom with the new stud and some hard fucking with him, while the other pair dropped into a hot 69.

Jane could feel her intruder getting aroused against her through his pants. His cock was right on the crack of her ass. She couldn't believe that this was almost arousing to her and tried to reposition herself. The she felt him put pressure on the blade against her neck, and she stopped trying to move away from his growing cock that he was beginning to rub back there as it got harder and harder.

With the explicit action in front of her, she heard herself moan slightly and felt her legs buckle a bit as she felt his cock begin to swell and continue to rub along her crack. Jane was so upset with herself. She wanted to just run, but his grip was too tight.

"Oooooooooo, so you do like this you. Don't you, bitch? Lift your skirt, and put your hands down your panties." Jane did not move. "Now! You slutty little tramp," he screeched.

She jumped at his command. She was so frightened, but somehow (Why?) getting so aroused as she lifted her dress and let her fingers knowingly slide under the elastic waistband. Just like last night she could feel her wetness spread and her breath shorten. Tonight though, she could feel this hard cock grinding against her backside. That added something to the loneliness of last night.

But this guy is raping you, Jane! But ohhhhhhhhhh, she closed her eyes as she woke her clit. His other hand reached under her black dress and began kneading her breast through her sexy bra. Then reaching under the bra, he rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb. Oh this was such a strangely erotic sensation. Somehow the sharp knife and his finger and being held her against her will in front of this porno movie in his forceful embrace while she fingered herself was all too much for her to take. Then without her wanting to, she began bucking uncontrollably while calling out at the same time as the beauties on screen, "Fuck! Fuck! Oh yesssssssssss! Fuck!"

Then she felt his hand under her panties with hers. He slid is middle finger in her honey pot along with her forefinger, and they both continued finger fucking her until she screamed out again in a second orgasm. And then she heard him command for her to lick her finger. She tried to turn back as he spoke, but the knife let her know that her idea was a bad one.

Instead she slid her finger from inside her pussy along with him removing his and they began to clean her sweet pussy juice with their mouths as he ground his cock against her crack. This time she didn't need to be commanded. She found herself grinding hard back against him, but was so surprised when he lifted her to the side of the bed and pushed her over at her waist on to the top of the bed.

"I want you to continue watching them on TV," he hissed as he ripped her panties down her legs. Oh, now the fear began to rise again. She knew what was next, but even if he let her live, what if he had HIV or Herpes or something?

It was too late, because she felt the head of his cock against her wet pink pussy. She tried to wiggle free, but that was worse, because with his pressure back there, it started to slide in more easily. Still, her instinct was to try and wiggle free. This time he didn't try and stop her, because now instead of trying to wiggle free, she found herself spreading her legs and pushing back to take him.

She felt so mixed up, but this felt so good to her. God, his cock felt nice in there, and now she began humping him and telling him to "Fuck me, fuck me hard you bastard!" And he obliged as he drove his pole deep inside her, holding it tight once he was all the way in and pushing hard against her.

"Finger yourself, you horny bitch!" And he didn't have to tell her again as she began rubbing her clit as he fucked her from behind. Again she felt herself rising to another orgasm, and she pushed back even harder on him, until........ until........ untilllll...... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck!" She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his as best she could in her position. He muffled he cries by pushing her head into the mattress until she stopped writhing and shaking. She was sure he hadn't cum yet, but she lay exhausted on top the bed breathing hard. Then he released his pressure on her head, and noted in a completely different voice, "God, you are one sexy lady when you're horny."

Sexy lady? Sexy lady! She bolted up and spun around no longer fearing for her life and saw that it was him! But! But, how? Why? What? She was so confused right now as he stood there with his hard-on pointing at her with a condom over it, no less.

He put his hands on her shoulders and sat her in her disheveled state on the edge of the bed. Then he leaned over her and kissed her for the first time -- their mouths opening and tongues becoming introduced. They could feel each other's hands and arms embracing the other and holding the other to their kiss, and as they broke off their first beautiful kiss, she reared back and smacked him square across his cheek with a "Whack!"

"Owwwwwwww," he roughly barked grabbing her wrist. She immediately went all pouty, knowing how that would just melt him.

"You bastard! I was so scared. Why did you do that? Why didn't you call me?"

She knew her sexy prowess mode didn't affect him nearly as much as her pouty mode. No sooner did her lip curl than he loosened his grip and tried to pull her into his embrace when, "Whack!" She smacked him again, only this time she saw she may have pushed him too far.

"Hey! God damn it!" He burst rubbing his cheek. There was fire behind the anger in his eyes this time, and it frightened her a bit. "Who's been teasing cocks all day and shaking their ass at any pair of eyes in the hotel while the other has been working their ass off to get a flight here?"

She started to soften a bit, but then firmed up and with her hands on her hips, "But you raped me and held me at knife point!"

Sheepishly he held out one of the dirty steak knives from the bar. "I was hoping you wouldn't turn and recognize me in the bar as I grabbed it. I overheard you bad mouthing your 'boyfriend' in the bar and so I wanted to make the night memorable."

"Memorable?" She blurted.

"Yea, you said it was a fantasy to be raped. I just wasn't willing to bring in a bunch of other guys, although after today, I bet there were a lot who would have gladly joined me. I wanted to make it realistic. I wasn't sure if I had the energy or nerve to pull it off. I almost couldn't get out of Dallas, but I wasn't going to let anything stop us from being together after all this."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • More Than She Bargained For

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds