Morgan on the Spanish Main

They lay, locked together, until he slipped from her passage, and he held her in his arms until she slept. He covered her with her dress, and resumed his vigil through the night.

Morgan woke when the bow of the longboat grated over the sand on a tropical beach. She rubbed the sleep for her eyes, then felt the sticky sensation between her thighs and smiled in rememberance of last night. She closed her eyes and stroked her breast, enjoying the tightening feeling in her belly.

"Would Penelope understand if she woke to find you naked and caressing yourself on this fine morning?"

Morgan blushed at the Captain's words and hurriedly dressed.

"So, we are arrived at Terriva. Am I to lose you now? Tell me please, that I may endure the shock before we meet others."

"My lady, we have indeed made land, but that land is Tortola, not Terriva. After the battle with the Spaniard, I determined to leave the sea upon completion of the voyage. My father was the first of the English to force Tortola from the Dutch, and as his heir, I own a large sugar plantation on this island. When I came of age, the sea seemed filled with adventure, and I left the plantation in the care of the overseer to seek another fortune by relieving others of their gold. I would visit the plantation from time to time to assess the success of the business, but I shall now assume the management of this endeavor, while my head still rests tight on my shoulders. If you would be willing, the plantation owner needs a woman to be at his side. The life is not so adventurous as that to which you have become accustomed, and rarely is it required that one plunge her dagger into a man's heart, but the rewards would be many for the wife of the owner. Penelope would be welcome as well. The overseer has no wife. He is a good man, a hard worker, and while strict taskmaster in matters of the plantation, is very gentle with women. She would do no better in London or in Port Royal."

"And from the sounds and rocking of the boat last night, you may soon have need of a nanny", said a sleepy Penelope from the bow.

Morgan blushed and then laughed.

"Then you must manage two plantations, for I also am heir to such on Tortola, and it was to claim my inheiritance that I sailed on the Mourning Dove. It appears that you end this voyage with a treasure, after all, my gentle Captain." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. "Yes, dear Morgan, I end this voyage with the greatest treasure of all here in my arms."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds