Morning Coffee Ch. 01

This was a day of many first for me. It was the first time I had actually felt a woman's juice flow over my face as she came. I wanted to keep sucking her as hard as I had but she suddenly declared how ticklish it felt and pushed my head away from her pussy.

She took one step past me and fell on her back onto the bed, her legs spread apart and over the side of the bed. I looked back upon this sight and found it irresistible. I got up and took my hard cock in hand and stood between her legs and looked down at Evy's face and then at her pussy. She smiled as I pressed my cock against her pussy and slowly entered her but as soon as I was fully inside her she pressed her legs together.

"You really want this bad don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"Why?"

"Because I'm so turned on and because I can't ever remember being with such a beautiful woman."

She paused for a moment and then said, "You can slide it in and out of me once, okay?"

I nodded in agreement and pushed my cock into her pussy very slowly and equally as slowly pulled it back out so I could fully enjoy it. She patted her hand on the bed next to her inviting me to lay down next to her. I didn't know what else to do so I lay down next to her. "You know, we really don't know anything about each other except that I'm pissed off at my rat bastard husband. What about you, got a girlfriend or someone special somewhere?"

I looked down and said, "I'm married but we're separated."

"As in holding separate residences?"

"Yes."

"Good, because any other answer would have required me to cut off your balls."

She wrapped her hand around my cock and said, "you do keep it up really well. It must be nice to be so young and full of cum as they say."

It was at that very moment the bedroom door flew open and there standing in it was a rather large man who I assumed was her husband and me with no where to run or to hide.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 327 milliseconds