• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Morning Delight

Morning Delight

She woke to a bang on her head, the pain seared through her forehead down around her eye and behind her ear. She opened her eyes,

"Oww that hurt,"

“I'm sorry he says I didn’t mean it I was dreaming."

Mad she responds, “ Yeah well that doesn't help the migraine I have been dealing in.”

Once again he comes back with “I'm sorry, what can I do for you?”

“Maybe some Moi trin or something might help.” He asks “you want a furinol its a migraine medication my Dr. gave me for the headache I have with this sinus infection?”

“I don’t know will it knock me out, It might but the pain will be gone.”

He hands her a pill and some water, she swallows it down, and lies back down in the bed.

About 1/2 hour later the pain has lifted, and she finds herself still sleepy. She lays next to him, both on their backs his body slightly leaning on top of her. She likes the closeness, but can’t help but be excited. She reaches over and grabs his cock, which as soon as she touches it springs to attention. She strokes it slowly still sleepy eyes closed. He moves just a little, with a small little groan. She can’t help it her hunger grows and she rips off the covers and pulls him through his boxers.

She pushes it down her hot little throat, and runs her tongue up the shaft as she pulls back. Tight grip on his balls she plays with them as she let’s her head fall on his huge stiff shaft. He reaches a sleepy hand to the back of her head and she grin’s but still holds his member in her hot mouth. He pushes her head gently down her eyes open as she looks to see if he is awake. He grabs a hand full of her hair and pulls her head back off his shaft, and than he shoves her head down, he holds her head their as she lets her throat contract and he gently pushes deeper. She opens her eyes her throat still relaxed and she swallows so he can feel the tip of her throat on the head of his member. He groans, and he pulls her head up.

He turns her around so she is on all fours, he pulls her wet panties over to ones side and shoves his stiff manhood deep inside, he pushes her back down so her chest lays on the bed, and he reaches his right hand around her hip and up over her left shoulder, he pushes into her as her back arches, and she groans as he moves his hips pushing and pulling deep inside her pussy. She reaches her left hand around his hips and ass and digs her nails in to his thigh. He takes his hand out and places it between her shoulder blades pulls her hips to him as he thrusts deep inside, she cant help she groans and feels her tight little pussy contract, and than totally relax as the juices flow.

She hears him chuckle and he still does not stop. He grabs the back of both her arms and pulls them back as he shoves his cock insides her holding it deep inside he shakes his hips side to side, and she grins knowing she will soon come again. He pushes her over to the side, pulls one leg beneath his thigh, his body slightly turned to the side he grabs her hips and stabs his shaft into her quivering pussy.

“Oh man she groans in this position I just want more,” she pushes her cunt back on his shaft, she cant help it now the groans grow louder and louder,

“Yeah please don’t stop!!!” He grabs a hand full of her hair pulls her back up to him, whispers in her ear “beg me little bitch.”

“I am please, please don’t stop I beg you I love it and want more.”

He grins and an evil chuckle comes out of his throat, he lets her hair go and pushes her back away from him his huge member swells as she curls up into a small ball. Then he turns them both to the side ands she grabs her ankles,

“Oh your cock is so huge,” her little pussy contracting as she feels him grow, and the juices spill out of her hot little cunt,

“Mmmmm” she grins and hears his moan too. They lay for a minute, as the juices drips down her thigh.

“Good morning baby…” as they fall back to sleep....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Morning Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds