• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Morning Glory

Morning Glory

Ray sat at the breakfast counter of the kitchen, his gown draped loosely around his shoulders, revealing his bare chest and his red boxers. His short brown hair was tousled, his shoulders were slumped, and he needed a shave badly. Holding a cup of hot Milo in his hand, he rubbed his eyes wearily and took a sip, sighing with exhaustion.

He looked up as Mel walked in from the bedroom, yawning and stretching, her purple silk robe on over her red nightie and pj pants.

"Morning," she said, scratching her head as she went to the cupboard, getting out the Coco Pops and a bowl. The blonde girl poured her cereal and fetched the milk from the fridge, then leant on the bench opposite Ray, digging in to her breakfast and looking up at him, sighing loudly.

"Well, that was...a big night, wasn't it?" she said, taking another spoonful. Ray nodded, lowering his mug and looking at her with tired eyes. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I wasn't sure you could handle 3 times." She winked at him, smiling as she stirred her cereal. "Not that I'm complaining..."

Ray nodded again, still exhausted. He had tied her up, blindfolded her, whipped her, bitten her, fucked her senseless in several positions, made her scream over and over...and it had taken everything out of him. He loved it all, of course, but it was still tiring.

Even so, he had to defend himself.

"Well it is hard work, you know," he said, trying to ignore the way she was sliding the spoon out of her lips, getting every last drop of milk from it. "I wanted to be sure you were satisfied." He bowed his head to drink his Milo as she continued to eat. He was beginning to think she thought she'd beaten him.

"Oh, I was satisfied," she said, licking the spoon. "Just very tired by the end. I didn't think you had another go in you." He looked up as she gave the back of the spoon a very long lick, giving him a good view of her D-cup cleavage. Fuck, he thought. There's going to be a mess to clean up. Oh well.

With a flash Ray reached across the counter and grabbed Mel to pull her over to him, flipping her onto her back as the bowl of cereal and the mug fell from the counter, spilling their contents everywhere. Mel squealed as she was pulled towards him, her hand dropping to rub his crotch and feeling his hardness through his boxers.

"Breakfast later. Sex now." He said, tugging at her pj pants and sliding them down her thighs and off. Mel blushed at his forward approach, giggling as he parted her robe and slid down her body. Ray lowered her feet to the floor, his lips leaving gentle kisses on her hands as he knelt between her legs and licked up her knees and thighs, stopping as he got to her nightie.

"Well well! You sure are frisky," she teased, her hands taking his and holding them. "But I don't think you could go at me for long, not after the ride I gave you last night." She bit her lip as his tongue darted out over her inner thighs, his eyes locked on hers as he smiled evilly.

"I know," he said, almost whispering. "That's why I'm doing this," and he slowly licked up her leg as his head went under the edge of her nightie and up near her hairless crotch, making her blush and gasp as his tongue flicked over her folds gently. she felt his hands leave hers to hold her thighs, her but resting back on the counter and her hands running down to grip it on either side of her hips. She held back another gasp as he tongued her deep, flicking over her clit hard as his head moved between her legs. His hands rubbed her skin softly to soothe her as he licked at her again and again, gingerly tasting her while she got wetter from his touch.

"Mmm...god, that feels good," she breathed, her fingers flexing on the edge of the counter as he dipped his tongue into her folds. "I think I'm hungry for more, though." She angled her hips out and spread her legs as he started to lick her faster, his tongue flicking over her clit and through her folds quickly, leading her closer to orgasm. Mel sighed and tilted her head back, enjoying her boyfriend's lips press against hers in a kiss that let him stick his tongue deep into her pussy, her wetness coating his tastebuds.

"Oh, mmm...you taste good, my little Sex Kitten," he murmured, sending vibrations over her skin. Mel bit her lip and held onto the counter harder to avoid bursting out, her breath coming in ragged gasps as he fucked her pussy with his tongue. One of Ray's hands slid around her thigh to drop between them and rub the lower bit of her folds with his finger, his lips brushing over her clit, sucking it gently and nipping it every now and then.

Mel gasped loudly as she enjoyed his licks, her hands moving from the counter to run fingers through his hair, her eyes closing with pleasure. His tongue moved faster over her clit, slipping a second finger into her and rubbing her folds, moaning low as he tasted her wetness on his lips. He sucked her clit between them and reached his other hand around to grip her by the ass, pulling her closer to his mouth.

Mel started to pant hard, looking back down at him between her legs, kneeling before her. She hung her head and gasped for air as he started to bring her close, keeping her wanting more with each lick, each kiss, each suck. His fingers flew over her folds, rubbing fast as he fingered her deeper, making her grip his hair tight.

"Ahh, Baby!" she cried, pulling on his hair as he sucked her clit between his lips, his fingers going hard into her, faster, pumping her as she felt herself starting to shake with pleasure, groaning over and over. He fingered her fast, pulling his lips back suddenly to rub her clit, making circles over it as he licked her folds, tasting her juice. He moaned as he slid his tongue into her pussy and rubbed her faster, feeling her fingers tug at his hair. Suddenly it was all too much and Mel cried out loudly, cumming hard on his face, feeling the orgasm wash over her. He kept going as she felt it hit her again, cumming more and screaming his name, his fingers stroking her fast.

Shivering all over, with enormous effort she pushed him back and slid down to her feet, throwing her gown off and turning over, pressing her cheek to the counter. "In me, now..." she panted, pulling her nightie up to show her naked backside to him. She felt his hands grip her hips and cried with shock and pleasure as she felt him enter her ass, working his cock in and pounding her hard, one hand sliding down around the front of her thigh to rub at her clit. Mel pressed her hands to the cold kitchen counter as his other hand moved up her back and down her shoulder to intertwine his fingers with hers.

Ray fucked her hard, spanking her ass as he groaned, getting close already. She bit her lip hard as his fingers rubbed her clit and he fucked her ass, loving the roughness of it all. With a loud growl he leant forward and pressed his chest to her back and bit her neck, feeling her shake with enjoyment as she gripped his hand. Her other hand slid down to rub her clit for him, her fingers slipping into her entrance and pushing deep as he cupped one of her breasts, rubbing the nipple between his fingers, sending shivers down her back.

"Yes, yes...harder! Oh shit...I'm there!" she yelled, and he thrust deep into her ass as she wet herself again, cum spilling over her fingers and down her thighs as he fucked her hard and roared, cumming in her ass, filling her with hot semen, his teeth dragging over her neck as he slowed down, gently lying on top of her with his cock buried deep up her asshole, her fingers still in her shaking pussy, his hand holding hers tightly and his other hand holding her breast, gently gripping it and relaxing.

After a few minutes he had his breath back and pulled out of her tight hole, his fingers slipping over her wetness as cum dripped from between her red cheeks and down her shaking leg. Mel lay there on the counter, unable to move, feeling the warmth of his sweet seed running down her thigh and over her knee as she struggled to control her panting, fingers gripping the counter to hold herself up. She felt arms warp around her and pull her back, holding her in a warm, inviting lap, letting her nuzzle a comfortable chest as she felt soft lips on her forehead. She sighed with pleasure as she was rocked gently.

"Wow," she breathed, wincing a little as he shifted underneath her, squirming, feeling her wetness rub between her thighs as she tried to relax her sore asshole. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his chest, fully satisfied, feeling his arms warp around her, her shivers of intense pleasure finally calming down. "I didn't expect that...at all."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Morning Glory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds