Morning News Ch. 02

"I have an appointment with my doctor later today, but I'm pretty sure. I ran two of them." She looked at me, a sparkle in her eyes. "I'm pregnant!! We did it!!" she said quietly.

"How is your husband taking it??"

"I haven't told him yet. I'll wait til after I see the doctor. I'll have to figure out what to tell him about how it happened."

"Condoms leak, you know, and no matter how careful you are, sometimes a little come spills out when pulling out. A lot can happen, even if you're careful."

Kelly smiled. "Yeah, that's true. I'll work on that. I just have to make it believable." She looked around the studio. We were now alone. She leaned up and kissed me. "Thanks. I really wanted this."

I looked at her. 'You're welcome. I'm glad you trusted me to play such an important part in your life."

Kelly kissed me again. "You've become a good friend, even before this. I'll always be grateful, no matter what else happens."

"You say that now. Let's see how you feel if your hubby ever figures out he's not the father."

"Yeah, that could get complicated." Kelly pulled an imaginary zipper across her lips. "I won't tell if you won't!!"

"No one will ever hear it from me," I said, smiling at Kelly. She looked at me seriously.

"You're not going to stop fucking me now that I'm knocked up with your kid, are you??"

I laughed. "Of course not. I'll keep doing you as long as you want."

Kelly smiled. "Good. I hear pregnant women have really wild hormone swings. I might get really horny."

"I'll take care of you." I smiled at her. "Now I won't have to take Laura's sloppy seconds all the time!!"

"I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up, though. There may be a point where it's not feasible for me to keep screwing," said Kelly, a look of worry on her face.

"If you're careful, no reason you can't stay at it almost to delivery," I told her.

"Well, if I can't play, maybe you can get with Paige. I heard her boyfriend just broke up with her." Ah, Paige, our evening anchor. She is in her late 20's, tall and slender, long legs, long blonde hair, nice tits. Sweet girl, but she'd always had an air about her that said she was saving herself for marriage. We didn't work together often, due to our respective time slots. Maybe I could pick her up on the rebound if I could get some time with her. I'll have to let the boss know I'm available for some overtime.

Kelly and I laughed and walked out to the parking lot. I wished her well at the doctor later that day. The next day she said the doctor confirmed the test, and she would be due about nine months hence. To celebrate, we went back to my house and screwed like long lost lovers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds