• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Morning Orgy Ch. 02

Morning Orgy Ch. 02

Chapter 02: Afternoon Delight

I awoke to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. Kessia and I were the only two left in the bed, her head on my chest. I stroked her shoulder length brown hair and she lifted her head to kiss my chest. Steve walked out of the bathroom brushing his teeth, wearing nothing but a smile.

"Good morning sleepy heads, Stephani's in the shower now." Steve greeted us with a mouthful of toothbrush. "We were talking about grabbing brunch, she says she knows a perfect place on the beach."

"Ooh, Alvarado?!?" Kessia cooed.

"I don't know, maybe." Steve replied, turning back to the sink.

The shower stopped and Kessia volunteered to hop in next. She kissed me and rolled out of bed. I heard her and Stephani greet each other with a "Bom dia" just before the shower started back up again. I couldn't see them, but just picturing their two naked bodies passing next to each other got me hard again.

About a half an hour later we were at a beachfront restaurant enjoying a nice brunch and watching the sunbathers and exercisers go about their day. The morning rain had given way to picture perfect weather. I sat next to Steph, our hands on each other's thigh, and across from Kessia, as she and I rubbed our feet up and down each other's legs. I didn't look under the table, but I'm sure Steve was rubbing Kessia's thigh and playing footsie with Stephani as well. I think our waitress noticed our unconventional grouping, but she never actually said anything.

"Tonight we should take them to that club Caribena." Kessia suggested to Steph, as we waited for the check. Stephani eagerly agreed.

"What time were you thinking about going?" Steve asked, looking at his watch.

"No earlier than 10, probably 10:30 or 11." Kessia responded. "Why, do you have other plans?" She teased.

"Well, I was just thinking that it's 1 o'clock now, and that leaves us with an awful lot of time to fill." Steve said with a wink in his voice.

"Mmm, I like your friend a lot." Stephani laughed as I quickly paid the check so we could get back to the hotel.

As soon as we walked in the door, in the little hallway that leads to the main area of the room, I had Kessia up against the wall kissing and biting her neck, while Steve and Stephani were behind us up against the other wall. Kessia and I began undressing each other when she dropped to her knees and unbuckled my jeans. Stephani dropped to her knees and pulled off Steve's shorts. I held the back of Kessia's head as it bobbed back and forth along the length of my cock. Steve held Steph's long curly hair as she did the same. Before long, the two of them switched, with Kessia sucking off Steve and Steph licking up and down the length of my shaft. They switched back and forth a few times, with the different styles and sensations sending me right up to the edge of climax every time.

Eventually Steve and I couldn't take it anymore, we had to fuck these girls. Steve led Stephani to the bed where he laid down on his back and she mounted him, sliding his pole slowly up her tight pink pussy. I took Kessia to the foot of the bed, bent her over and pushed my cock into her from behind. She moaned with pleasure as we found a rhythm and slammed into one another, while watching our friends fuck right in front of us.

Originally Kessia's head was directly above the foot of the bed, but as I pounded her from behind, she slowly moved up the bed until her face was up against Steph's back. Kessia pushed Stephani's body forward so that she was no longer sitting up straight, then Kessia buried her head in between Steph and Steve's crotches. She started licking Steve's balls while Stephani continued to ride him. Having experience the same sensation from these same two women, I knew Steve wouldn't last much longer. What I didn't expect was how turned on I would be from watching it.

Steve exploded with a loud yell and I could soon see his cum trickling out from Stephani's nether lips and down to Steve's sack, which Kessia promptly licked clean. That pushed me over my edge as I grabbed Kessia's hips and shot my load deep inside of her. Kessia and I collapsed at the foot of the bed while Steve and Steph were in a heap at the head of the bed.

Kessia and I eventually crawled up between them to get into a more comfortable position. She actually wedged herself in between the two of them so that she and Steph were face to face, with Steve spooning Kessia. I crawled into a spoon position with Stephani.

As I began to doze off I heard the girls whispering something to each other and giggling. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"We were just wondering when housekeeping would be here." Stephani replied, "This room smells like sex."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Morning Orgy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 389 milliseconds