• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Morning Training Routine

Morning Training Routine

For three months now she started every day the same way, as Master had trained her, and continued to do.

She would softly, lightly, remove the bed covers, and slide between his legs to moisten his hard cock with her saliva. With her back to him, she would kneel over his cock and slide her ass all the way down onto it, and wait for him to wake. She suspected that he was generally awake, but she had on occasion sat as such for twenty minutes before he would make his move.

When he did wake, he would sit up, pushing his cock deeper into her, and wrapping his arms about her, tease her ever prominent nipples; pinching and pulling them, causing her to squirm on his cock. Never touching her pussy, he would release his urine into her; then prompt her speed, and the depth of his cock, by lifting and lowering her by her nipples; and she would ride his cock until he released his seed into her ass.

Into the bathroom he would watch as she sat on the toilet and masturbated for him. As she reached orgasm; very quickly as she was already aroused; she would also release his urine and seed from her bowels. She would then kneel on her hands and knees on the floor; quietly waiting for her enema.

He would fill the bag; she was up to two quarts now, and proud of it; and insert the tip into her, slowly allowing the bag to empty, and her bowels to fill. She would then stand and with one hand rub her protruding belly, and with her other hand play with her pussy. He would shave himself, and watch her out of the corner of his eye, lest either hand stop moving. She could hold it in for just as long as it took him to shave, and he would hug her as she sat and expelled.

He would help her into the shower and wash her and gently shave her pussy; teasing her as often as possible; sucking and pinching her protruding nipples, and pushing and pulling his fingers into and out of her ass and pussy. She would then wash him, and kneeling quite still, he would hold her head and mouth fuck her, releasing his cum onto her breasts, rubbing it in with his cock.

Out of the shower; still wet; she would lean forward at the counter, with her legs spread wide, and her hands holding open her ass for Masters' inspection. He would poke and probe, first with his fingers, then with the lubricated plug she would eventually be filled with. Finally, the plug inserted, he would strap it in place. She was still in awe that she could accept one so large.  

Every couple of weeks Master would increase the size of the plug, and she often wondered where it would stop! When he first started her daily routine he had told her this would happen. That he wanted her anal hole to be distended; prominent and available to his whims. By now she knew one of his whims was offering her ass to friends and strangers alike. He enjoyed watching as they used her ass as a urinal, and fucked it releasing there seed into her. He especially liked when many men did this to her all in a row, or even the same few men one after the other, and then again. They frequently had male dinner guests who were allowed to use her, and often she was the hostess' gift at others homes.

Still in the bathroom, her pussy would already be wet, and would only become more so before they were done with their morning routine. She would rise from the counter, and slowly close her legs, feeling the fullness; proud she could do this for Master.

After just one month of what Master referred to as 'nipple training,' her nipples were permanently erect, and Master frequently used them to 'guide' her, or get her absolute undivided attention! What a month that had been, and she was so glad when Master informed her that her nipples were; finally; just as he liked. He touched them in every way possible every chance he had; knowing they were a direct link to her pussy.

At the start he would tease them to rise; licking and sucking and even nibbling; then clamp them. Day by day he clamped them tighter. And as the days passed he began adding weights, and more weights! It had been both painful and exciting, and even she had to admit the final result was arousing. Now she would put on a bra;

one cup size to small so that her nipples would feel the tension and she would be constantly aroused. She would then put on matching panties. This was her attire for the day. Unless they went out.

Then she would don a tight t-shirt, clearly showing her very erect nipples; a short skirt, barely covering her ass, and 3" heels. Frequently they would return home with her ass full of cum; and her pussy yearning to be fucked.

Before Master left for work she would kneel and lovingly, eagerly, suck his cock until he spewed deep in her throat. She never failed to swallow it all. She was to remain attired as such until Master returned home, and if anyone came to the door she was to answer as was. Master had on occasion sent strange men to the house to be sure she was following his orders. These men told her they had explicit instructions not to touch her, and that she was not to touch them, but they always lingered and ogled, making her feel very self conscious. Sometimes they would take their cocks out and spew right there on the kitchen floor! It made her feel so dirty, but when Master returned in the evening and she saw the look of pride on his face; well, she didn't feel dirty at all! As a matter of fact, she could hardly wait for her orgasm training to begin!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Morning Training Routine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds