• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Morning Wake-up

Morning Wake-up

I was curled up behind her, pulling her close with one arm while my leg was draped over her. A ray of sunshine knifed through the blinds directly onto my eyelids, disturbing my sleep and waking me. Unlike her, the sunshine opens me up as it does a flower, its petals spreading open to greet the day.

I nuzzled the back of her head, letting her hair tickle my nose as I breathed her in. She moaned softly and wiggled against me, making me smile. Not wanting to disturb her, I gave her a gentle kiss on her neck before quietly slipping out of bed.

She rolled over into the spot I had vacated, briefly opening one eye to look up at me.

"What's up?" she whispered.

"I'm awake. I think I'm going to the gym for a while."

She smiled and shook her head. "You're cray," she responded as she grabbed my pillow and pulled it against herself, nesting with the intent to sleep longer.

I smiled again as I leaned over and kissed her cheek before grabbing some clothes and leaving the room. After getting dressed, I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. I stopped at Dunkin' on the way to the gym, grabbing a large coffee to wake me up. I sat in my car for a few minutes once I had arrived, waking up and visualizing my workout.

Fifteen minutes later, I was standing on a lifting platform with a loaded barbell on the floor in front of me. The workout was a series of power cleans, an explosive movement where the bar is ripped from the floor and caught up around the shoulders. I started light and gradually increased the weight until the final few reps were touch and go. It was a short but effective workout.

Once again in my car, I drove the short distance back to the house, finding her still sleeping. I stood and watched her for a moment, the hint of a smile showing on her face as her back rose and fell with her breathing. I stripped naked and went into the bathroom to shower. It took me only minutes, and I opened the door as I stood and dried myself.

At some point, she must have felt warm. She had pushed the covers off of most of her body and was lying there wearing a short nightgown with spaghetti strap sleeves. Her light copper colored hair was splayed out on the pillow as she lay there in a peaceful slumber. Glancing at the clock, I decided it was time to wake her.

I dropped the towel to the floor and walked over to the bed. I sat beside her and placed a series of gentle kisses on her shoulder, gradually kissing my way down one side of her back. She let out a soft sigh as I continued to kiss her, eventually reaching one soft, plump ass cheek. I kissed it all over, as she started to move about underneath me.

"Bob," she breathlessly said. "Baby. Oh God."

I moved onto the bed and in between her legs, reaching a hand down and touching her. The kissing had already affected her, and she lightly moaned as I touched her, finding her already wet. I pushed the nightgown up around her waist and slid on top of her, my cock hard and ready, pressed up against her pussy. With a slight shift I was inside her, causing her to gasp as I pushed fully into her.

I pushed her arms up over her head, sliding my hands along them and interlocking my fingers with hers. I held her hands down and pressed my weight upon her as I moved, kissing and nipping at her neck as I did. She moved along with me, turning her head to find my lips with hers. We kissed as we moved together, taking our time and enjoying the intimacy we were feeling.

She turned her eyes to mine, and what I saw in them in that instant made me fall in love with her all over again. It was in that position, face to face and heart to heart, that I finally grunted and filled her with my seed. Even that was unhurried as I continued to move, giving her everything. Of course I did. Everything is what I'd always promised her.

We stayed like that for quite some time until I finally rolled off and onto my side, immediately pulling her into my arms. She curled up onto me and clung tightly, nearly purring with happiness.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you," she replied with a sigh, burrowing deeper into my chest with a smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Morning Wake-up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds