• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother and Daughter Fantasy Ch. 05

Mother and Daughter Fantasy Ch. 05

It is another day in my fantasy world and me and my Mum turn up at Kath's house. Today is the day that the 4 Davies ladies have an orgy. Kath, my sister, and Becky my 18 year old niece are ready and waiting.

We start by watching a porno film in the lounge, 2 black guys are satisfying 4 white women and the action is hot with plenty of close up shots of black cocks up pussies + tongues and fingers. Kath and daughter Becky are soon stroking each others tits through their T Shirts. I watch as both of them strip off and start to caress each others breasts. My Mum is pleased to see how her granddaughter has turned out and whilst she watches her youngest daughter and granddaughter fondle each other, I undo Mum's blouse, loosen her bra and start to suck her magnificent boobs.

"That's good sweetie, suck my nipples hard," she says.

I take the whole of her left nipple into my mouth, sucking it with all my strength, whilst fondling her large right tit with my right hand.

Meanwhile Kath has slipped off the sofa and is kneeling between Becky's legs. Becky has a small pair of white panties on and Kath eases the gusset to oneside in order to lick her daughters glorious cunt. I want to follow suit, so Mum gets up and pulls off her skirt revealing a nice pair of red crotchless panties (see Mother in law games). Through them I can see that she has a completely shaven pussy and I feel the juices already dripping into my own panties.

I kneel on the floor and Mum opens her legs wide, stroking my head as I push my tongue through the opening in her knickers to get to a lovely warm wet cunt and smooth skin around it. As always she tastes wonderful and is sopping wet already. I lap away at her pussy telling her how good she tastes and asking her if I am being a good girl.

She starts to moan loudly as she tells me what a good little girl I am and her fanny gets wetter as my tongue teases her clit.

"Can I lick Granny?"

Becky is up and behind me and I relinquish my place to her. I watch as my 18 year old niece tells her 59 year old Grandma what a lovely body she has and then starts to kiss and lick Mum's cunt.

Kath gets oneside of Mum and me the other and we start to kiss Mum's tits whilst also holding her pussy lips open for Becky.

Mum is in total rapture as her daughters and granddaughter service her wonderful body. I continue to fondle Mum's left breast and start to kiss her lips, tasting her lipstick, rubbing my tongue over her teeth, probing deep into her mouth as our kiss fills with passion.

I feel her shudder as her first orgasm reaches its peak and I hear Becky splutter as her mouth fills with Mum's cum.

"Fuck Granny, that was great," Becky says.

"I want to lick my granddaughter now," Mum says.

Becky lays on the floor and Mum lays beside her, running her hands over Becky's large boobs telling her how fantastic they are. Kath and I watch as Mum and Becky kiss passionately and then as Mum moves down kissing Becky's breasts and stomach and then starting on her lovely young cunt. Becky grinds her pussy into Mum's mouth in ecstasy and the sight is too much for me and Kath just to watch, so we join them on the floor. Kath gets behind Mum and starts to lick and kiss and suck Mum's arsehole. I just want to suck and play with my niece's fantastic tits.

The four of us do this for a while, swapping positions when suddenly the doorbell goes.

"Ignore it, they'll go away," says Kath.

It goes a couple of more times plus at the same time Becky's mobile goes off, but we are too engrossed to stop, so just continue loving one another.

At this point I squat over Becky's face so she can lick me whilst she herself is being licked by her Mum and her Grandma.

"I want your tongue up my arse," I tell her.

But she tells me to move, so I stand up to turn round, that is when I am greeted by a young lad standing at the French doors, mouth wide open, hand on groin.

"We have a visitor," I say, instantly recognising Becky's boyfriend Josh. The other 3 all turn or look up and it is Becky who exclaims,

"Shit it is Josh"

Josh is transfixed by the sight of his girlfriend and her Mum and her aunty and Grandma all naked just feet away from him.

"Well you can't leave him out there," Mum says.

I stand up and walk to the doors and open them.

"Hi Josh,"

"Hi Allison, I means Mrs Bird," the poor boy stammers.

"Enjoying the show?" I ask him.

He doesn't know where to look, and just says "I rang the bell and when no-one came thought I'd try the back."

Becky joins me and looks like she wants to explain, but I tell her is isn't necessary and I grab Josh by the hand and pull him into the lounge.

I can see that most of his attention is on Kath and realise that like a lot of men he has been fantasising about his girlfriend's mum.

Kath gives him a big smile and goes to him.

"Hi Josh darling, how about giving some of us older ladies a taste of what Becky has been getting lately."

She then grabs his hands and places them on her tits.

"Mum, he is mine you know," Becky exclaims.

Josh at 19 though is not going to pass up this opportunity and he is soon mauling Kath's large boobs.

"Has he got a nice cock?" Mum asks

"Gran, are you serious?" asks Becky.

"Too right darling, I may have had your Uncle Andrew's cock inside me recently, but I am always game for a really young man humping me."

Josh meanwhile is fondling his girlfriend's mum and starting to kiss her passionately. Becky although obviously slightly annoyed about what is happening, is noticeably very excited as well and it is she that goes over and loosens Josh's jeans.

His cock is sticking out like a pole from his underwear and Becky pulls them down to reveal her boyfriends stiff cock to the females of the family.

Kath stands back and marvels at his cock, telling him she knew he was a big boy.

"Do you want to wank over the four of us first?" I ask him.

He just nods and the 4 of us sit down in front of him whilst he starts to run his hand up and down his 6 inch shaft.

All 4 of us sit there with legs wide open, rubbing our own cunts as this lovely young man wanks himself stupid in front of us. He is still focussing most of his attention on Kath but when he starts to spurt his cum, he moves his cock about so that each one of us get a little splash of spunk.

Mum is the first one to move, and she starts to lick the remainder of Josh's cum off his cock. His cock is still proudly standing at attention and the rest of us watch as she takes the whole of his cock in her mouth and slides her mouth down nearly to the base of his cock.

"Fucking hell Mrs Davies, that is fucking fantastic, God Becky you could learn some stuff off your Granny," he says.

"I already have," she says and then starts to suck Mum's tits whilst she continues to give Josh a blowjob. Josh is transfixed watching his girlfriend sucking and kissing her own Grandma's boobs and He tells us that he is going to cum again. Mum moves out of the way and I take over. His lovely young cock is there before me, glistening wet from my Mum's saliva and his own pre-cum. I start to lick his knob, tasting his pre-cum on my lips and tongue. I reach down and squeeze his balls as I lick and soon I am rewarded with that familiar twitch as Josh starts to cum again. As his spunk cascades from the end of his cock, I slip my whole mouth over his bell end and am rewarded with his hot spunk hitting the roof of my mouth. I clamp his cock with my lips and let him fill my mouth. As soon as I am full I move away and grab Becky and start to kiss her, sharing her boyfriend's cum with her. Josh's cum dribbles down our chins as we snog and Kath is soon kissing Becky's tits to get the drips that have fallen there.

Josh's cock starts to flag and he is obviously a bit embarrassed, not really wanting us to see him when his cock is flaccid. However Kath comes to the rescue and she starts to play with him and kiss him tenderly down there. He sits down whilst she does this and Mum sits beside him and puts his hand between her legs. Josh then, is soon finger fucking his girlfriend's 59 year old Grandma whilst having his cock sucked by her 37 year old Mum, (total heaven for a 19 year old lad I imagine). Becky gets the other side of him and they share some passionate kisses and in between she asks him if he likes fingering Granny and having Mum suck him.

He obviously does because his cock is soon standing to attention again.

"Who do you want to fuck first?" Becky asks.

It is a stupid question, because he simply says "Kath"

Kath thus gets on all fours on the floor and Josh gets behind her and his cock is soon pounding into her pussy as he fucks her doggy style.

"Oh Mrs Webber, I've wanted to do this for ages, you are fucking awesome," he says.

Kath is panting away yelling, "Fuck me you horny bastard, fuck me."

Whilst he fucks Kath, I start to play with his arsehole, wetting my finger with Becky's pussy juice and slowly inserting a finger up his arse.

"Fuck that is great," he says.

Becky meanwhile moves round so she can get underneath her Mum, so that while Josh fucks Kath, she can fondle her tits.

This goes on for a while until Mum wants her turn, so it is all change round and Josh this time lays back on the floor while Mum straddles him.

After her it is my turn, Mmmmmmmmmm! I want to see and feel this young man on top of me, so I just lay back and let Josh get on top. He pounds away at my pussy with his lovely young cock. He is so strong and virile I feel like he is going to split me in 2, but it is wonderful and I soon reach my orgasm and my sudden burst of wetness is too much for him and he fills my cunt with his nice warm spunk, (It's my fantasy!).

At the end poor Becky gets what's left as by now the rest of us are exhausted.

My fantasy ends with the 5 of us in the shower, cleaning up and taking turns to soap Josh's lovely young cock.

What a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother and Daughter Fantasy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds