Mother and Son

We sat at the table smiling at each other as we ate. When we were done I took his hand. I looked at him

I said, "Did you enjoy last night?"

He said, "You know I did and I know you did too Mom."

I said, "Yes I did. Do you want it to continue?"

He said, "More than anything I do. I love you Mom. I have wanted to have sex with you for so long now. I don't know how I could do without it now that I know what it's like"

I smiled and said, "Good, that's want I want too. We have to set some rules though. First, we will only do it when you ask. I don't want to be the aggressor in this. I will give you all the sex you want if you ask me. Second, we have to keep it a secret from everyone. You cannot tell a soul. People will not understand this. Third, Since I am not on the pill and I doubt you want to use a condom, if I think it's risky to get pregnant you need to do what I say. If I tell you to pullout you have too or we will just not have sex during those times."

He agreed to all my rules and that's how it started. I didn't get pregnant that time and we were careful going forward. I love my Son and he loves me. I have no regrets for doing this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother and Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 281 milliseconds