Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 11

"Tommy, darling...I can't get over this," Mom said softly. She looked up at me in the dim light of the car and as her fingers squeezed my leg, continued with, "I knew that there was something between us and I thought you might want to be your momma's lover, but...Lord, sugar, I never expected this! How long have you been planning this?"

I shrugged and replied, "Sometimes, it seems all my life, Mom, I've always loved you and it seems like forever that I've been in love with you."

Mom nodded and grew silent for the rest of the trip, resting her head on my shoulder as I drove, still looking at her ring on her left hand while her right hand gently caressed my leg.

Once home, I got out and opened the door for Mom. In the light of a full moon, I got a heart-stopping glance at Mom's upper thighs as she swung her legs out of the car, offering a teasing glimpse at her black panties. Aside from the porch light, the house was dark and quiet, although the quiet was pierced once by a loud moan through an open upper window. I smiled as I helped Mom out of the car, knowing that Dad was pleasuring his mother, my Mom-Carrie.

Mom came right into my arms and as I closed the car door, maneuvered me back against it, laughing lightly as she said, "Kiss me, Tommy! Kiss your mother here under this beautiful lovers' moon!" I bent down a little even as she seemed to again crawl up my body, her leg wrapped around mine as her breasts slid upward against my shirt. Her lips tasted sweet against mine even as her tongue tasted of wicked promises yet to come, wet and firm as it curled and slid around my tongue.

We held each other tight and I took the liberty for the first time in my life to let my hands roam over her body, sliding over the slinky material of her little black dress to cup her toned butt cheeks, rubbing and spreading them slightly, gathering up the hem of her dress until her ass was exposed and I could touch her bare skin left bare by her g-string panties. As I caressed her butt, Mom purred approvingly into my mouth.

Her hands left my neck to rub my shoulders and then my upper arms, again purring her appreciation at my biceps, well defined by years of hard work. Then Mom was groping my buttocks, giggling as her tongue explored my mouth and then it was my turn to gasp as for the first time, Mom touched my privates, her hand palming the bulge in my slacks, trying to assess its length and girth. Mom broke the kiss for a moment as she murmured, "Oh my, sugar, oh my!"

Then we were kissing again. Somehow, one of my hands found it's way to her barely covered breast and with little effort, I freed it without even thinking, cupping Mom's meaty and still firm breast in my hand as my thumb flicked over her dime sized and elongated nipple, feeling rubbery and hard in her arousal.

We continued to kiss and although I don't really remember the journey, somehow we managed to walk from the car, up the steps and onto the front porch, finally reaching an old porch sofa. Mom was curled up against me, half in my lap as we continued to kiss and touch each other. We seemed to be lost in each other as our tongues danced merrily and our fingers slowly, almost cautiously explored each others body.

I confess not a lot of experience...oh, I had dated several girls in high school and had my share of make-out sessions, but this was much more intense...much more personal and most of all, felt utterly proper and correct. I've liked a lot of girls, but this was the girl...the woman I LOVED! I already knew in my heart that I would never tire of kissing and touching my mother even if we both lived forever.

My hand slid up her upper thigh, sliding down and suddenly I realized that one of us had already removed her panties as my fingers brushed soft, curly hair and then wetness...a lot of wetness. I ran my middle finger along Mom's flowered slit, marveling at how hot and slippery she was. Mom broke the kiss and her hand left my cloth covered cock to intercept my exploring hand as she exclaimed, "Whoa now, sugar! My Lord, Tommy, but you can sweep a girl off her feet."

I laughed and nuzzled Mom's face with my own, stealing a quick kiss before I replied, "Am I moving too fast for you, Mom?"

Mom took a deep breath and shook her head before saying, "I'm not sure. When we left the house this evening, we were just a regular mother and son...now, we're engaged and kissing like soon to be lovers and my son just touched my wet puss for the first time!" She giggled and said, "I always thought I was the fast one, but...son, you have your mother's head just a spinning!"

I leaned in and kissed Mom again, her tongue playfully rolling over mine. I couldn't get over how sweet she seemed to taste. "I'm not sure we've ever been a regular mother and son...not in this family and I've had not so normal feelings for you, Mom, for longer than you might think."

"Yeah, I reckon we are the poster family for incest, aren't we?" Mom said. She pressed her body against mine, her fingers rolling up and down the now aching lump of cock in my slacks. "So, tell me, Tommy, just when did you fall in love with your mother?"

I gave out a long sigh and said, "Wow...I'm not sure, Mom." I considered for a moment and then said, "I was twelve-maybe thirteen and one day you and Mom-Carrie got caught out in the garden by a rainstorm. I watched you two come running up to the house from my bedroom window. I fetched some towels and came down here to the porch and you and Mom-Carrie were soaked to the skin and laughing and I remember you were wearing a red handkerchief top and jean shorts and your hair was plastered to your head and your top was like a second skin around your breasts and you were chilled and your nipples were hard..."

Mom's face seemed to flush under the dim porch light. "Yeah?"

"You and Mom-Carrie were giggling and kissing and in each other's arms and I think you'd just kissed each other when I stepped out on the porch and, Mom, you looked at me and smiled at me with such an expression of love that it almost knocked me down. I remember...I remember that it was one of the first times I ever had a erection."

"And that's when you fell in love with me, son?" Mom asked.

I nodded and replied, "I think so...at least in part." I paused and licked my lips and looked down into Mom's face, her eyes wide with interest and glowing with her love. "It was maybe a few months later and Coach Parker had dropped me off earlier than expected cause our practice got canceled and I walked into the house and you and Dad were on the sofa and you were...um, naked and on top of Dad, facing me." I paused for a moment, recalling with perfect clarity, Mom riding Dad's cock, her body shiny with sweat, breasts bouncing as she slid up and down his erection, her eyes glazed with lust and pleasure.

I pulled Mom a little closer and continued, "You never stopped fucking Dad, even when you realized that I was in the room, but you gave me that same loving smile and it was like you were happy to see me...happy to see me seeing you like that and you managed to gasp, "I love you, Tommy!" and again, you just about knocked me down, Mom with everything that was just you..."

Mom reached up and kissed me long and hard, her tongue almost supernatural in its ability to arouse me as it whirled about in my mouth. "And then, sugar?"

I felt myself blushing. "I said 'I love you, too' and beat a retreat to my room and I...for the first time I masturbated and shot my first load of spunk...dreaming that it was me, not Dad making love..."

"Fucking me...fucking your mother," Mom said softly and huskily!

I nodded and finally said in barely a whisper. "Yeah, I dreamed that I was fucking you, Mom."

Mom let out a shuddering sigh. "I kinda recall getting caught in the rain with Carrie, but I absolutely remember you catching your father and I fucking that summer day." Mom looked down at where her hand was stroking the outline of my erect penis and then looked up at me and said, "I will always remember the look on your face...the desire...the want that was there. Tommy, that was the day I first realized that maybe...just maybe someday you and I could become what your daddy and his mother are...to share what they have."

We both smiled at each other and then were kissing again, my hand returning to rest between her legs, tentatively stroking her blossoming pussy lips, her juices covering my exploring fingers. When we broke the kiss, I suddenly realized that my cock was now free in the cool night air, Mom's fingers stroking me gently and slowly. "Oh Mom!" I breathed softly.

Mom looked up at me and said, "Some would consider it in poor taste for a woman to leave her date in such a condition after such a wonderful date. I think my son needs some relief!" With practiced ease, Mom slid off my lap and onto the porch floor, squatting between my legs. "Tommy, is it okay if Momma sucks your big, lovely cock?"

I nodded slowly and then somehow managed to mutter, "Oh yes, please, Mom!" Mom gave me her patented sexy and sly grin and then opening her mouth wide, wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, eliciting a tremendous moan from me as her wet, warm mouth and tongue consumed my erection. Slowly and expertly, Mom slid her lips down my shaft, pausing mid-length and rising back up to suck sweetly on my cock head, her eyes never leaving mine.

I felt light-headed as one of my most dreamed about fantasies became true before my eyes. My mother was sucking my cock...the first woman to ever do so and it felt so perfect -- so natural -- so right! Mom again slid her lips down my shaft, this time not stopping until her lips brushed my pubic hairs...the tip of my cock buried deep in her throat. Mom made an approving "Mmmmmm," that sent ecstatic vibrations racing up my hard penis and into the rest of my body, making my muscles almost spasm as I stretched them reflexively.

"Omigod, Mom!" I moaned. "I love you, Mom! I love your mouth...your sweet, hot, cocksucking mouth!" Mom gave me that sly, sexy wink again and slowly retreated, sucking me fiercely as she did, her tongue busily rolling over my shaft before resuming it's wonderful teasing of my swollen knob. I suddenly had a clearer inkling of how precious Dad's love was with Mom-Carrie.

She let me escape from her mouth so that she could show off her dexterous tongue as it rolled over the turgid crown and whisper, "I love your cock, Tommy! I love how it tastes." Mom winked at me again before adding, "And I didn't realize how big you are, sugar! You might be longer and thicker than your daddy!"

Then Mom was gobbling me up again, taking me deep into her mouth, showing off her ease at deep-throating her son...sucking me furiously and making me squirm and moan on the porch sofa. Neither masturbation nor having a date stroke me prepared me for the intensity of the pleasure of my mother sucking my cock and I was stunned at how soon Mom brought me to the edge. One moment I was reveling in the sweet sensation of Mom's warm mouth and her liquid silk tongue and the next, I could feel my spunk rising from my balls and I gasped, "Mom...oh God, Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

I wasn't surprised when Mom refused to release me, but it still filled me with awe to see her look up into my eyes with excitement as she continued to suck me, her cheeks hollowing out and then I was cumming -- no, exploding in my mother's mouth, ejaculating semen so hard and fast that the sensation bordered both pleasure and pain with pleasure triumphing in the end, me whimpering as Mom made noises of appreciation as she gobbled up my hot seed for the first time.

Mom continued to suck my dick even as the flow of my semen tapered off to nothing, her tongue busy on the head of my cock and making me claw the sofa cushions as pleasure unlike anything I had ever experience pulsed through my penis. After an eternity of ecstasy, Mom let me slip from her lips and sat back on her heels, her face glowing with love and lust.

"Oh son!" Mom sighed, her voice thick with lust. "You tasted...oh, Tommy, I love the taste of your sperm. I love you, Tommy...I love you and I love your cock...Momma loves you so -- so..." Mom's eyes grew incredibly wide and she slapped her hand across her face as if the enormity of what she had done, sucking her son's cock for the first time had overwhelmed her.

I leaned forward and stroked her face with my hand. "Mom, are you okay."

Mom nodded, her hand still covering her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks. Finally in a hoarse whisper, she replied, "Oh god, yes! I love you, Tommy!" She stood up, looking wild and lovely with both of her formidable breasts escaped from the confines of her dress and I could smell her arousal...her wetness which filled me with powerful and primal desires.

I reached for her, but Mom shook her head. "I love you, son. We -- we'll talk in the morning!" She bent down and kissed me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth for a long, lovely moment, me mildly aware that I was tasting myself on my mother's mouth and tongue and then she broke the kiss and gave me one last loving look and whispered, "I love you, Tommy Hamilton!" and hurried inside, leaving me dazed and a bit confused.

I don't know how long I sat there on our front porch, reliving the evening and its strange and wonderful climax. Mom seemed to have loved what she'd done and hadn't acted like I'd done anything wrong, but still had seemed to flee at the last. I wasn't sure what I should do next...follow her up and confront her and make sure she was okay or wait to morning. Thankfully, my pondering of the dilemma was interrupted and resolved by someone else.

"Tommy...honey, are you okay?"

I looked up, half expecting to see Mom, but instead I found Mom-Carrie staring down at me, her face flushed from making love with her son...my Dad. Mom and Mom-Carrie looked a lot alike, the biggest difference these days being Mom-Carrie's silver white hair that framed her face...a glorious mane that hung down below her shoulders and was at the moment tangled and wild, betraying the fact that she had recently risen from bed.

"Yeah, Mom...um, I'm okay." I murmured, trying to look away, but still enough of a male that it was hard to look away from such a voluptuous and lovely woman.

Mom-Carrie eased out the door with two cans...beers from Dad's supply. She offered me one, saying, "Sounds like you could use a drink, honey," as she sat down beside me, her full, lush body wrapped tightly in a short silk bed robe. Mom-Carrie had just turned sixty-two, but except for her silver mane, could have passed for ten or fifteen years younger...maybe more. I felt my cock stir a little at the sight of her meaty breasts straining against her robe, nipples clearly outlined against the thin material. My penis jerked a little in response to her beauty and the scent of sex that rose off of her...her pussy smelling much like Mom's mixed with the aroma of Dad's semen.

Suddenly, I realized that my cock was just hanging out of my slacks and hardening up, rising up to as if studying Mom-Carrie itself. "Oh God, sorry, Mom!" I gasped as I reached down with my free hand to force my cock back into my pants.

My dad's mother reached out with a hand and stopped me. "Oh, Tommy, it's alright. It's not the first time I've seen it." She grinned evilly at me and added, "And to be perfectly honest, there's a nearly identical one upstairs and..." Mom-Carrie squinted down at it, studying it for a moment before continuing, "It looks a lot like your Grandpa Tom's cock too!"

I sort of gawped at Mom-Carrie as she tightened her grip on my arm and pulled it back to reveal my now prominent erection, her fingers lithely sliding down my arm until they were intertwining with my own. "And," she casually announced, "I never object to seeing such a thing of beauty." She raised her beer to me in a sort of salute and like a struck stupid idiot, I followed her example and we both took a drink...me gulping nearly half of mine down.

Silence followed as I looked at her and she looked at me...all of me before she finally said, "Tommy, you should know that you've made your mother happy...very happy."

I gave a shrug and replied, "I don't know. Mom seemed awfully upset after she...she, um, went down on me!"

Mom-Carrie nodded and said, "I think maybe the better word is 'overwhelmed,' honey. It's been a long time since Molly...your mother felt this much love for another person."

At my puzzled look, Mom-Carrie squeezed my hand and said, "Molly loves John and me greatly...like the lovers we all are. In a way, we are all three married, but, Tommy, your mother's great love was always your Mom-Deb." Her voice cracked a little at the mention of my other mother's name...her sister's name. She smiled at me and continued, "Your mother lost a piece of herself when Deb died. What you did tonight brought it back to her. Most people are lucky if they meet their soul-mate. It's incredibly rare to discover that you have another soul-mate...someone who loves you so intimately and so strongly."

I understood that and said hurriedly, "I do love Mom like that...like I love no-one else in the world." I hesitated and then plunged on, "I love Mom like Dad loves you, Mom-Carrie!"

She gave out a strong sigh and grinned at me, lovingly. "I know you do, honey. I could see it in your mother's eyes when she came upstairs a bit ago. Don't worry -- nothing will change, but right now, she just needs a little time to deal with it." Mom-Carrie leaned over, her heavy breasts pressing against my chest and brushing the tip of my now very erect cock, and kissed me chastely on the lips.

She leaned back and studied me. Again, she asked, "Are you okay, Tommy?"

I smiled at my lovely Mom-Carrie and said, "Yeah, I think so."

She smiled back at me and said, "Good, I guess I better get back to bed before this lovely thing of yours leads me into temptation." I groaned as she quickly let go of my hand and wrapped her fingers around my erection. She ducked her head and gave me a little kiss right along the slit of my cock-head, her tongue flicking out to lap up a little of my already pooling precum.

"Oh, God, Mom!" I moaned, my cock still sensitive from my mother's loving attention.

Mom-Carrie giggled and stood up. Grinning like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar, she said, "Sorry....being a good girl has never been my strong suit. I better scoot along before I piss your mother off something terrible."

It took a moment for me to say anything as I was focusing on not cumming again on the spot. "Wow...does this mean...you and I...like you and Mom and Dad?"

I didn't think I'd made any sense at all, but Mom-Carrie seemed to understand the gist of my question. She shrugged her shoulders, making her heavy breasts roll underneath her robe and replied, "Well, that's really up to you and your mother, Tommy." She wrinkled her nose at me and then winked sexily. "But I sure hope so. I bet your cock would feel wonderful inside me and I'm already wondering what having you and John at the same time would be like!"

She headed for the door, but paused after opening it. Mom-Carrie looked back at me with a more serious expression and said, "I'm happy that you and your mother are ready to take this step now. My only regret in becoming my son's lover and wife is that I waited as long as I did." Dad's mom licked her lips and added, "If I had known exactly how wonderful it was going to be, I'd have fucked my son the second he turned eighteen instead of losing three years of the greatest love a woman could ever know."

She moved into the doorway, but stopped and came back. "One more thing, Tommy. I'm proud of you. You've grown up to be a fine, loving man and our family is all the richer for having you become a greater part of it. I love you, son." She stopped and giggled. "Maybe I should said, 'I love you, grandson!' Damn, this does get complicated, doesn't it?" She laughed and disappeared into the house while I sat there feeling more stunned than before.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds