Mother & The Twins Ch. 3

There was a light on in an up stairs window. Ellen remembered the master bedroom was on the rear of the house. They knocked on the kitchen door. No answer, Ellen tried the door it was open. Ellen went to the bottom of the stairs and called out. Still no answer, there was music playing up stairs so maybe that was the reason no one answered her call. Ellen went to the top of the stairs and was about to call out again, when she heard sounds that she knew all too well. Some one was engaged in sexual activities. She was about to retrace her steps when she got an idea to sneak a peek. She made her way the few feet to the door of the master bedroom and looked in. Roy was close on her heels. He wanted to see what was going on plus maybe even get a peek at his Aunt Ann naked.
He thought that would be a sight to remember. Roy saw his mother jerk back with a strange look on her face. He moved her out of the way and took a look. There on the bed was Aunt Ann alright, but she had her head between the legs of a lovely young lady. There was also a guy half her age standing next to the bed with a hard on and it looked like he was about to ram it up Aunt Ann’s pussy from the rear. Roy turned as his mother pulled on his arm.

They moved down the hall a safe distance and Roy, said, “ Wow, Mom Aunt Ann is having a ball. Why don’t we join them?”

His mother was thinking the same thing. After all she did see that wonderful cock that was about to fuck her sister. but the question was how to do it with out getting everyone up set. She said, Roy I think we better go out and come in again. This time we will make more noise.

So there you have it friends. My story “ The couple next door and Mother and the twins-III are coming together and if all works out “Daryl is home” will join the party for one wild and exciting orgy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds