• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Futa Ch. 01

Mother Futa Ch. 01

12

A guy like Adam Roth never saw himself dating someone like Katie Ridley. Usually, guys avoid pregnant chicks like the plague, but her personality was so appealing to him. Not only was she attractive on the outside, but the inside as well.

He was a sophomore at a local university, studying to get his Bachelor's degree in Botany so that he could get a nice job at a big pharmaceutical company, or with a governmental agency. While going to school, he worked occasionally at a local nursery, which kept money in his pocket and helped him in his field of study. However, getting his degree involved taking pesky pre-requisite classes to satisfy the school's credit requirements, which included Chemistry.

That class was how he was able to meet Katie. They were fated to be lab partners on their first day of class that semester: he had arrived late for class, and she was the only person without a lab partner. Eventually, the two began hanging out outside of class, mostly going to the movies, eating at restaurants, or hanging out at Adam's house, since Katie couldn't do much due to her pregnancy.

Adam had seen Katie all last year when they were both freshmen, constantly surrounded by her hot girl and guy friends. Now, it seemed as though being pregnant had scared off most of the girls and all of the guys. She told him that at first, only a few of them started treating her differently because she couldn't party as much, drink alcohol, or smoke weed; most of her friends were confident -- secretly hoping - that the baby wouldn't make it past the first trimester. However, once she was sure that she was not only having the baby, but keeping it, the majority of them left.

Adam had to admit, there were times that he was insecure about the relationship. He thought that she'd only started hanging out with him because he was really good with Chemistry, and because he helped her with a lot of things going on in her life. There was a small part of him that expected her to break up with him as soon as the baby was gone and some better-looking dude came by. Even his own parents shared those misgivings, but they eventually went away, especially after she started cooking dinner for them. The only person whom he felt really opposed the relationship was Katie's mother.

It was about two months into their relationship before Katie felt comfortable having Adam over her house. For the longest time, he thought she lived in some run-down shack of a house; her home was a pretty little two-story home in a neighborhood that was way nicer-looking than his own. They were studying for their Chemistry midterm in the living room, eating pizza and poring over their notes. It had been about two hours before the two teens heard a car pull into the driveway. Katie tried to hide her apprehension, but it was written all over her face.

"Sounds like my mom is home," she said.

"Cool," Adam said, half afraid of what would happen after she walked in. "It's about time that I met her."

"Right," Katie said in a flat voice.

They heard the door open and woman's voice call out Katie's name. Into the living room walked in a beautiful woman with a stern face. At first thought, the way she was dressed reminded him of one of those Fundamentalist Mormon women that he had seen on television, with her blue, long-sleeved dress that extended all the way to her ankles. Her blonde hair was tied back into a long French braid that fell all the way down to her waist. He might have found her really attractive, if she wasn't looking at him like he was an unwashed hobo.

"Uh, hello," she said to Adam. "And you are?"

"Mom," Katie said, coming to the rescue. "This is Adam, my boyfriend. He's been so good to me since I've met him."

Determined not to look entirely spineless, he stood up from his seat, strode forward and held out his hand. "It's very nice to meet you."

Now that he was standing, he suddenly became aware of how tall Katie's mother was; being only 5'3", he guessed that she had to be at least 6'3" or 6'4". Mrs. Ridley looked down at his hand as though he had just used it to wipe his ass. She carefully grabbed it and gave one of the most unenthusiastic handshakes he'd ever received.

"Charmed, I'm sure," she said after letting his hand go. "I apologize, but it's time for you to go now. I'm sure that Katie needs her rest."

"I'm fine, Mom," Katie insisted.

"Katie," Mrs. Ridley said in a firmer tone that Adam had heard from his own mother. "I don't want you to miss out on your rest."

Katie didn't dare argue with her mother. She gave Adam a quick hug and kissed him goodbye. The young man exited the house and climbed into his car with his self-esteem significantly lowered.

It wasn't until the next day that he received an apologetic text from Katie, explaining that her mom was kind of in a man-hating mode after her unborn baby's father had left her. He replied to accept her apology and to say that he still loved her, despite her mother. Immediately after that, the conversation got interesting.

"My mom will be gone most of the day next Saturday. Maybe you can come over so I can apologize to you properly."

The naughty wink emoticon was clear on how she intended to apologize. He tried to find an appropriate reply that didn't sound too eager, yet not uninterested. He eventually settled on, "Sounds wonderful." He even added the same emoticon she had just used.

Midterm week went by with a flash. He was so relieved after stepping out of the classroom on Friday; next week was Spring Break, and he got to spend it with his girlfriend. They were so busy with their individual studying and testing that they didn't get to see each other at all the entire week. Katie had instructed that Adam be over at noon sharp on Saturday, when her mom was sure to be gone. He could barely sleep the night before.

Saturday afternoon found Adam pulling into Katie's driveway, his heart beating hard within his chest. He had already decided that, should Mrs. Ridley answer the door, he would innocently tell her that he had come to retrieve a textbook that he had lent Katie. Thankfully, his girlfriend was the one to answer the door, wearing athletic shorts and a large shirt that did well to display her hard nipples.

Before Adam could say anything, she took his hand, pulled him into the house and led him upstairs to her room. Even though the two of them were alone in the house, she closed the door and put her arms around his shoulders. He looked straight into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Adam, are you a virgin?" she asked, with a solemn smile.

"Not really," he confessed. "I mean, this one girl sucked my dick after my senior prom."

"Then, I'm your first?"

After he nodded, he totally expected her to laugh, but, instead, she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. While their lips were locked and their tongues found each other, she pulled down his pants and underwear. She looked down at his hard rod with widened eyes.

"Adam! What the hell? How...how big are you?"

"I dunno, I've never measured."

She ran over to her desk and grabbed a ruler. A quick measurement had him at 7 inches while fully erect. She rewarded his spectacular size by removing her shirt and bra. Adam was elated that he finally got to admire Katie's breasts. Though her bulbous melons had stretch marks, he couldn't help but admire her huge, dark areolas and her plump nipples.

The teen immediately buried his face into her bare chest. Her soft skin and billowy teats felt so good against his nose and cheeks. It wasn't long before he took one of her nipples into his mouth. As he sucked on the hard nub, there was a small pang of disappointment at not being able to get any milk, but, it still felt good; there was no use looking a gift horse in the tits.

Katie grabbed Adam's face and pulled it away from her chest. "Easy, tiger," she breathed. "Let's go over on the bed."

She pulled down her shorts and panties, stepped out of them, and lie on her back on top of the bed. She didn't need to say anything; spreading her legs open and smiling at him was all she needed to do to let him know she wanted him inside of her.

"W-what about condoms?"

"Adam," she laughed. "I'm almost three months pregnant; you don't have to worry about a thing."

Slightly emboldened by the desire to make her forget the foolishness of his question, he jumped into the bed and positioned himself between her legs. As he rubbed her silky thighs, Adam gazed longingly at the cute swath of dark blonde pubic hair that adorned her nethers. Still, there wasn't too much, as he could easily see the glistening slit that was clearly anticipating him.

"Please, Adam," Katie moaned as she fondled her exquisite rack. "Put it in....I can't take it."

Years of watching porn had gifted Adam of the knowledge of what he should do next, but, still, he was so nervous at being bad during his first time having sex. With a heavy sigh, he leaned forward and pushed the tip of his dick into the warm, gooey crevice. The feeling was indescribable, and he felt the room beginning to spin.

Katie gurgled with pleasure as he slowly put all of himself inside of her. When he had pushed himself to the hilt, they were both awash with pleasure. Soon, he began to join in on her moaning.

"So wet! Ohhhh, that feels so good."

"Now," breathed the golden-haired goddess beneath him. "Fuck me, nice and deep. I want to feel you more!"

Adam did as she bade him to and began to steadily move his hips back and forth. Not only was her moist, warm twat driving him crazy, but the sound of her moaning was chipping away at his staying power. He had to shut his eyes; he felt that if he looked down to see her beautiful face drowning in lust, or those bouncing preggo tits, he would blow it in an instant.

Adam kept fucking her like a man possessed. While he whimpered at the building pressure in his balls, Katie continued cry out things that he had only heard her say in a few of his wet dreams. He decided that if he was about to cum so soon, then he would at least feel as much of her body as he possibly could. His hands roved all over her still-taut stomach and her bloated titties. She let out a long howl as he grabbed both of her breasts and roughly squeezed them both.

"YEEEEEEAH! ADAAAAAAM!" Katie cried.

That was definitely enough for Adam. The semen shooting out of his dick and into her twat felt like train speeding out of a tunnel. The only sound in the room was the sound of them desperately trying to catch their breaths. Adam could feel his dick losing its rigidity, and he could also feel his eyelids getting heavy. He collapsed next to Katie and fell asleep.

He soon registered in his mind that he was half-asleep. With as much effort as he could muster, he forced his eyes open. It seemed like he had only passed out minutes ago, but the alarm clock on Katie's nightstand told a different story. It was almost two o'clock; he had been asleep for over an hour! As things slowly began to come into focus, he heard a strange buzzing noise, and there was a bright light shining in his line of vision.

In the hazy gloom of the unlit room, he could see Katie sitting naked in front of her computer, which explained the bright light. To his surprise, the buzzing noise was a vibrator, which she was furiously jamming into her pussy with one hand while she squeezed her breast with the other. She was moaning as she stared at the screen, on which was a video of an anime girl with purple hair, big tits, and a huge penis having rough sex with another anime girl with blonde hair. Adam's years of watching porn since age 15 helped him to immediately ascertain the genre of porn she was watching: futanari. His girlfriend was pleasuring herself to futanari porn.

He watched her for several minutes, mesmerized as she tweaked her engorged nipples and drove the vibrator in and out of her hungry twat. The sight was enough to restore his dick to its former rigidity. It wasn't until the futanari girl in video creamed inside of her lover that Katie trembled with orgasm, biting her lower lip to stifle the sound of her climax. She pulled the long, now-wet vibrator out of her and panted with exhaustion. She glanced back to see Adam still lying in the bed; he tried to shut his eyes and pretend that he was asleep, but was too late.

"Adam, it's okay," she said. "I know you're awake."

He opened his eyes and sat up in her bed, looking at the guilty expression on her face.

"I'm sorry," he muttered.

"It's okay; you're not the one who should be apologizing. It's just that, after you fell asleep, I got horny again. You looked so peaceful, just sleeping there in the bed, so I didn't want to wake you up, so I figured....I figured that..." Her eyes began to well with tears. "You must think I'm sick to be watching this stuff."

"No!" Adam bolted from the bed and ran to her, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "I still think you're so beautiful."

"You don't have to lie."

"Katie, please! I never thought I'd lose my virginity to a girl like you, I always that I wouldn't get laid until I was almost in my thirties. As for the futanari...I don't mind."

Katie looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "You know about futanari?"

"Yeah," he said slowly. "It shouldn't come as much of a surprise, but...I used to watch a lot of porn."

"I guessed as much," Katie said with a grim smile. "But, I'm surprised that you like futanari."

"Well, sure," he said as he paced back to the bed and sat down. "I don't know why, but I just love seeing a beautiful woman being able to give another the same pleasure that she'd usually get from a man."

"That's a great way to put it."

He and Katie then proceeded to have a prolonged discussion of the different kinds of porn they liked, but mostly just futanari. They sat on her bed with the laptop, viewing some sites that they mutually liked, and introducing new sites to each other. Adam even showed her the futanari-themed stories that he had written on Literotica.

"You know, babe," Katie said with a gleam in her eye as she reached over and rubbed his crotch. "All this talk about futanari has gotten me horny again."

He reciprocated by reaching over and fondling one of her breasts. "I know exactly what you mean."

They kissed and indulged themselves with more amazing sex. About fifteen minutes later, when the both of them were sore and satisfied, they got dressed and had some lunch downstairs.

Hours later, while they were watching some television, they turned their heads in the direction of the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. The sound of the ascending garage door confirmed that Mrs. Ridley was home. Adam let loose a swear word and turned to face Katie.

"Listen, why don't you stay for dinner?" Katie asked.

"Are you crazy? Your mom hates me!" he protested.

"She doesn't hate you; she just...doesn't know you very well. Dinner would be the perfect opportunity for her to get to know you better. Pleeeeeease."

The puppy-dog eyes that she was giving him, plus the sex they just had, made it hard to say no. He heaved a sigh as they waited for Katie's mom to enter the room.

"Katie," Adam heard her mom say as she walked into the house. "I picked up some Boston Market for dinner tonight. I even got some..." The pleasant smile quickly melted as soon as she caught sight of him.

"Uhhh," Adam muttered. "Hi, Mrs. Ridley."

"Adam," she answered stiffly.

"Mom," Katie said sweetly. "I was thinking that Adam could join us for dinner, so that you can get to know him better."

"I see," Mrs. Ridley said. "Unfortunately, I only bought enough food for two."

"That's okay," Katie said. "I could always share my food with Adam."

"I don't think it's a good idea to deprive a pregnant woman of food." She turned to him and said, "Perhaps some other time."

Adam looked over at Katie and saw tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," she sniffled. "It's just the hormones. I....I just need a minute." She quickly ran upstairs, leaving her mother and him alone in the living room.

"Have a good evening, Adam," Mrs. Ridley said, as she walked to the kitchen. "Please be sure to lock the door on your way out."

Adam didn't know what it was, but Katie's tears were like gasoline on the fire of his anger. The old virgin version of him would have meekly left the house, but the new, recently-laid version of him was not having this cold shoulder shit. He marched into the kitchen, his heart pounding and his face burning with rage. He found her unpacking the food, but, as soon as he walked in, she turned to face him. As soon as they locked eyes, he vented on her.

"Mrs. Ridley," he began. "I know you don't really trust me with Katie, but I love and respect her very much. I'm doing my best to help her in school, and to keep her healthy while she's pregnant! I'm not asking your permission to marry her, but could you PLEASE CUT ME SOME FUCKING SLACK?!?"

"You need to leave, Adam," she said as she turned around and started to walk away.

He grabbed her left arm roughly with his right hand. "Not until you agree to give me some respect!"

Suddenly, she spun around so fast that he thought she was going to slap him. Instead, she just grabbed his other arm, and then kissed him full on the lips. As he felt her tongue force its way into his mouth, the rage he had previously felt turned into surprise, then confusion, and then finally pleasure. After relinquishing his hold on her arm, she slid it around his waist and pulled him in closer. She growled, pushed Adam against the fridge, and he started kissing her neck.

"Ohhhh," Mrs. Ridley moaned. "I've been dreaming about this, ever since I met you!"

"We shouldn't be doing this," he whispered into her ear before giving her neck another kiss.

"I know, sweetheart," she said as she gently cupped Adam's face in her hands and looked him in the eye. "That's the reason I didn't want you here. After I met you, my mind began to fill with such naughty things...I-I've never had this problem with any of Katie's other boyfriends, except you!"

They resumed their kissing, tongues slithering around in each other's mouths as they embraced. He took her hand and put it to his crotch, letting her feel the long, hard lump against it. She broke the kiss and let out a pained wail.

"Nooooo! Please, I can't do this," she said, pushing him away.

"But, what about Katie?" Adam asked.

"I'll go upstairs and check up on her. You really need to leave, Adam. I think you're a wonderful young man, but, I can't trust myself to be alone with you. The last thing I want is for you to cheat on your girlfriend with her mother. Please, just go."

He walked crookedly towards the front door, looking back to see Mrs. Ridley rubbing her thighs together and staring at him like a kid watching the ice cream truck drive away. Adam quickly got into his car and tried his best to get his boner to subside, but to no avail. Once he got home, he quickly went to bed and stroked himself to sleep.

He awoke on the following Sunday with his mind ablaze with possibilities, all of them in some way or another involving his wonderful and sexy girlfriend. He called her after breakfast to see if they could possibly do something fun together. He even suggested taking a swim in her pool, if her mother was gone.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said in a doleful tone. "My mom's going to be home all day, and she wants me to stay home with her. I'm afraid it's blue-balls city for you."

In his head, he was already hurling dozens of curses at Mrs. Ridley, but, he made an effort to use the least-annoyed voice on the phone with Katie. He guaranteed her that he would just spend Sunday watching movies and playing video games instead. The two exchanged "I love you" to each other and ended the conversation.

True to his word, Adam spent the day hanging around the house, eating Hot Pockets, playing video games, and watching movies. He desperately wanted to go up to his room and whack it to some pregnant sex porn, in order to alleviate the pang of longing he felt for his girlfriend. It wasn't until about 7:30 PM that he got a call from Katie.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Futa Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds