Mother-in-law Peeping for Halloween

Damn, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law wants me to cum in her mouth. A sexual fantasy come true, I thought about all the times that I masturbated over the thoughts of Diane blowing me and me cumming off in her mouth. I thought about all the times that I imagined her swallowing my cum. Now, here it is, about to happen. It was when my wife sat up and watched her mother blowing me, that I lost all control.

"Blow Jack, Mom. Make him cum. I want to watch him cum in your mouth. After you cum, Jack, give my Mom a facial," she said with a sexy laugh. "I'd love to see my mother with your cum all over her face."

I felt my cum coming up from my toes. It a rush, as if a volcano, I exploded a rush of gooey white stuff in Diane's willing mouth. She still sucked me, as I exploded gobs of cum in her mouth, then when I pulled away, still cumming, I shot a second load, an even bigger load, all over my mother-in-law's face.

Oh, my God, did I ever give my mother-in-law a cum bath. She had cum across her eyes, in her hair, and all over her cheeks, chin, and mouth. There was so much cum. Never have I shot such a load of cum, as I did, when my mother-in-law sucked my cock.

Still so very sexual excited and still not totally sexually satisfied, I couldn't wait to cum in my mother-in-law's pussy. I couldn't wait to bend her over and fuck her from behind. I couldn't wait to fall between her legs and eat her pussy. I couldn't wait to watch my MILF of a mother-in-law get down on her knees and suck my cock again. This was the best Halloween celebration I ever had.

*

This is a Halloween contest story and I need the support of your vote. Please vote. Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading, voting for, and/or making a comment on my story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds