Mother-in-law's Discovery

Slide a finger in me...

Jack! I'm not sure about this! What are you making me do?!

I like it. Just do it. Just think, we can do each other at the same time. Come on, finger my ass!

OHHHH Jack. You feel good in there OHHH my god, this is so hot! I've never done this!

She was fingering me slowly and continued to suck my off again. It was pleasure for quite some time, until I just felt it was the right time to get back on my knees and eat her. I now knew I could get her to do this. I pulled out of her mouth and get down on my knees. Her robe was mostly closed, so I opened it a bit as she stared at me with pure lust all over her face. I gently pulled her a bit forward so that her cunt was right at the edge of the couch with her asshole just past the edge of the cushion. She cooperated and then leaned back on the couch. She was laying there exposed to me, and I opened her robe even more to expose her tits now, too. I went to work on her cunt again, sucking her lips and clit over and over, then slipping my tongue in and out of her cunt. This seemed to be driving her wild as she rose up toward me to match the strokes of my tongue. My hands were on her tits, then her thighs, then under her thighs. She felt wonderful and warm.

OHHHHH Jack! OHHHHHH so gooooood! Oh my God!

She put her hands on the back of my head as I feasted on her. I was in heaven. I worked my way all over her cunt, going lower and lower until I was about an inch from her asshole. Then, I went for it. I glanced down to see the edge of her asshole—I just had to get a look. It was beautifully pink for an older lady, and had the wonderful scent of clean ass. I ran my tongue down past her cunt and finally licked her tight asshole as I spread the bottom of her ass cheeks apart a bit. I could just about get to it, and it was tensed up, but beautiful.

OHHHH! OHHHHH! OHHHH! Jack! What are you doing to me? OHHHHH! What are you dooooing?!!!

She opened her legs more and pushed my head harder and harder against her crotch as I licked her ass relentlessly. She was delirious and I couldn't get enough. I was eating her asshole and my nose was practically up her cunt. Her legs were opening and closing around my face as she squirmed with pleasure.

My God what are you doing!

I'm doing what I wanted to do to you. I'm enjoying you, and pleasuring your ass. It's wonderful, right?

Oh God yes! This was what you were going to do to me? It's so fucking good! I never had this! Soooo Goooood! My God how do you know all this? How can it be that I never experienced this?

I continued to eat her ass for a while longer as she squirmed and writhed on the couch, her legs wider and father back, almost fully exposing her asshole. She moaned and moaned with pleasure as I alternately inserted my tongue or finger in and out of her now-relaxed asshole as I licked it. She was in heaven, and so was I.

I decided I wanted to change positon and have her bend over, and wondered if I could get her to do that. She was so overheated, I think she would have done anything at this point. I've made Maryann realize all that she was missing in her life—real, nasty hot-as hell- love making. She trusted me, and I knew I could get her to do most anything now.

Oh, Jack, why are you stopping?

Sit up. Come to me and kiss me. Taste your asshole on my mouth and tongue.

Oh, Jack, please. It's just so wrong! My God just how kinky are you?

Kiss me. Come here and kiss me. I'm very kinky, and you're getting there—kiss me now.

She leaned forward and obeyed, first gently, then with a low moan began kissing me harder.

Oh, Jack. It's so hot. So nasty and hot. What are you doing to me? I'm such a slut for you!

Yes, are you my dirty girl? Do you like being my dirty girl?

Yes, yes, I'm your dirty girl, Jack. Yes.

Turn around. I want your ass facing me. And now I want you to take your robe off. No arguments. Take your robe off now.

I don't want you to see me completely nude! Please!

I said no arguments. You're beautiful. Now take your robe off. Let it drop right here on the floor. Come on. I want to pleasure you even more. Do you trust me? Then listen to me.

Jack...

She stood up and turned around. I stood up behind her and gently lifted her robe off her shoulders and let it run down her arms. She had such light skin—and so soft. Her back was smooth as I began to run my hands over it and down her arms. I was kissing the back of her neck, too, and my cock was just touching her just above her ass crack. What a feeling! There was a small wrinkle here and there and a little sagging around her waist. It was of no issue to me at all. She was terrific, and I had her doing most anything I wanted now. I ran my hands down her back as I kissed and caressed her body and began to lower myself down so that I was looking right at her ass. As I did, she put her hands over her face.

Jack, I'm so nervous and embarrassed. Please.

Shhhhh...trust me. You look great. Let yourself be free of that thinking. I've all of you. You'll be nude with me, no one else.

I knelt behind her and kissed and caressed her beautiful ass and thighs. This was utter heaven. The smells were intoxicating as I kissed between her legs and the bottom of her ass where it met her thighs. Her ass cheeks sagged over her thighs a bit, but it just didn't matter. She was beautiful for her age. I began licking the back of her thighs, and with my face, began pushing into her ass crack, making my way to her asshole. I ran my hands up the back of her thighs, then the front and over her cunt as she began to moan and lifted her ass cheeks a bit as I spread them apart. Almost instinctively, she bent forward a bit. It was an amazing view. There, completely exposed was her pink asshole. I had her ass cheeks spread apart and she was leaning over the couch as I reached up with my tongue and licked her soft puckering hole. Around and around, then back to her cheeks, then back to her hole. This was what I had waited for: her standing there, letting me eat her ass. I began to push my tongue in and out of her ass, as far as I could get it in and her moaning became more frequent. My tongue was wet and sliding into her easily.

Oh, Jack, Oh, Jack. I can't believe this... OHHHHHH, OHHHHH. This is too much. Just too much for me. I love it!

I told you to trust me. It's wonderful, isn't it?

Yes, OOOOOOO, ooooooo Jack, sooo gooooood.

I want you to kneel on the couch now. Let me enjoy you.

Without a word, she knelt on the edge of the couch and leaned forward. It was absolutely stunning to see. This beautiful soft ass staring me in the face, and her being kind of slim, her asshole fully exposed to me. The little sagging of the bottom of her ass was now gone due to her bending over. What a sight!

Jack, I feel so vulnerable, so exposed!

It's fine. I'm telling you, you are hot and beautiful. I'm going to eat you alive.

With that, I began working her asshole again. My tongue darted in and out of her ass and I spread her cheeks as far apart as possible. As I made my way to her cunt, I spread her legs even further apart, and I was able to lick it from behind. She was being driven over the edge now. I was licked both her cunt and asshole back and forth and she was driving her ass into my waiting mouth, her hands on the back of the couch, and she was rocking on her knees into my face.

I wanted to heat her up into even more of a frenzy because I wanted my part of this—I wanted her to lick my ass, too. I wanted her so horny and hot that she will submit to anything. And of course, I had my sights set on fucking that ass, too. But I wanted to move her along to the next step—my asshole. I backed off and stood up, rubbing my cock on her wet asshole.

Jack, don't stop, please! Oh God don't stop.

Come here---turn around and suck me again.

She turned and sat, immediately taking my cock into her mouth.

Mmmmf mmmmf mmmmmf. Ohhhh, ohhhhh...

That's it. My little dirty girl. That's it. Do me good.

I lifted my one foot onto the couch and opened my legs as wide as I could...

Come on, play with my ass like you did before. Play with me...

This time, without hesitation, she used one hand to pull one of my ass cheeks apart and rubbed her other hand and finger on her cunt. She then took it and began to insert it into my ass.

Oh, babe, sooo good. You are getting good at this aren't you! That's it, suck me and finger my asshole. That's sooo gooood. Kneel on the floor and get under me. I want you to lick my balls all over. Lick them.

She slid off the couch onto the floor. She was licking me all over, with a finger still up my ass. It was like she was in another world.

Suck my balls. Lick the back of my balls, come on now.

I moved closer to her to get her head further under me. I wanted her mouth right under my asshole.

Jack, what are you doing? Oh god, what are you making me do?

I could feel her hot breath on my thighs as she spoke. She continued to lick and suck my balls as I slid closer to her, her tongue now licking between my balls and asshole.

Oh, Jack. I just don't know...

I told you I enjoy all of this ass play as much as you. Do me. Do you want me to lick your ass again? Then do me. You're wonderful.

God, Jack. What are we doing? What am I...

I gently held her head and pushed it back a bit further. I felt her tongue mover across the edge of my asshole. She offered no resistance and soon she was lapping it as much as my balls. She went back to it a number of times, moaning the entire time. She then had both hands on my ass cheeks and began pulling them apart. Her head was back and her tongue was working my asshole with abandon. She was totally in another world!

At this point, I put my leg down and turned around, bending over just a bit in front of her. I wanted her to get full access to my asshole. Now she was where I was a few minutes ago—staring right into my ass. To my surprise, she spread my ass cheeks and began licking me while moaning, her hot breath on my ass. Her entire face was up my ass now and she began fucking my hole with her tongue.

OHHHHHH. OHHHHHHH. That's it baby, finger my ass while you lick it. Finger me. Lick your finger as you do my ass!

She immediately obliged as I stood and enjoyed every stroke. Standing while getting my ass eaten is probably my favorite position. I was going crazy...

God Maryann...this is my favorite, you know. You're making me crazy. You're wonderful. Keep it up...pull on my cock as you eat my asshole...

Come up here. Let me kiss you. I want to taste my ass on your tongue and lips. Come here.

She stood up and kissed me heavily.

Jack, this is so fucking hot. My God this is so hot! Never knew it could be like this!

I know, it's unreal, isn't it. I want to get you off. Let me make you cum, then you can do me.

We had been playing and eating each other for about a half hour now. I could have gone much more, but I had to get the day started. And I was ready to shoot all over her anyway...

How do you want me to make you cum? What do you like best so far?

Do what you want to me, Jack. Just do what you want. I'm dripping, Just make me cum!!

Stand up and open your legs a bit. Let me see that beautiful ass of yours. That's it.

I had her bend forward just a bit, and she now had one hand on the wall next to the couch to balance herself. I knelt behind her and began squeezing her ass cheeks and separating them. Her asshole was moist and her cunt was actually dripping a bit down her inner thighs. I licked it all and made my way up to her asshole and began licking and fingering it as I spread one as cheek with my other hand. Once I had my tongue all over her asshole, I let go of her ass cheek and began fingering her cunt. After a few strokes, she began to shudder all over, driving her ass into my face. Now and then I gave her ass a little smack.

OOOO, Jack.

I made sure to rub the inside front of her cunt, now and then squeezing her clit with my moist fingers. She shook and orgasmed with such strength that she was losing her balance. She rose to her toes and shoved her ass into my face as she came and came all over my hand while I continued to lick her asshole. It was intense, to say the least. Her juices were delicious, and now it was my turn. She was still panting as she recovered and I directed her to her knees and said...

I know you love sucking cock...suck me off and finger my ass. I want to come in your mouth while you finger me. Rub your wet cunt and get your fingers in my ass. That's it...fuck my ass with your fingers.

She was breathing heavily as she sucked and drooled and gaged on me a few times. It was so hot, like nothing that I've ever experienced before. This lady was starved for my cock. I was fucking her face now with one hand on the back of her head as she fingered my ass, and I could feel the explosion coming...

I'm going to cum, baby. Hold it in your mouth.

Give it to me, Jack. I want it...give it to me...

I shot over and over into her mouth as she continued to suck and lick my cock. Cum was now dripping out of the side of her little mouth as she continued, slightly gagging from time to time. She was driving me crazy. I was about done and wanted to really finish this off...

Get up here now and kiss me. Share my cum with me...

She quickly stood up and began kissing me. My cum was on both our tongues now, each of us fighting for it. She had a mouthful, and it was all over both of our lips and faces. Our breathing was heated; we simply couldn't get enough of each other. I dropped my hands as we continued to kiss, and began fingering her ass again, and she, taking the hint, did the same to me. She put one of her feet up on the couch and gave me easier access to her well-lubricated asshole. She came again, standing there, without my even touching her cunt. This was just as hot as it gets.

OHHHhhhhhhhh, OHHHHhhhhhhh. Jack. Oh God, Jack! MMMMMM, MMmmmmmmmm.

Finally, I sat on the couch and she slowly sat next to me. She leaned over and kissed me again, still reaching down to stroke my now softer cock.

Jack, you are so dirty kinky. I can't believe it, I just can't. This is hotter than I ever imagined. I can't believe what you've had me do.

I'm as kinky as hell. You have no idea. There's little I won't do. You'll see.

What have you done to me?

I think I've shown you what you've been missing, that's all...and I think you know deep down that you're just as kinky, you were just afraid to admit it and had no one to act it out with. But you have me. You can feel safe acting on your desires with me.

You know, Maryann, all this and I haven't even fucked you yet. You know I'm going to fuck you.

Jack, please. I know it sounds stupid now, but this is...

Shhhhh. We have tomorrow morning. Let's look forward to that.

She smiled and stood up to put her robe on.

Maryann, before you go back upstairs, bend over once more and let me see your beautiful asshole.

No, Jack.

Maryann. Do you want...

I'm sorry...yes, of course....here...one last look for this morning. You bastard.

You're beautiful. See you later. And if you decide to get up tomorrow morning, make sure your cute cunt and asshole are clean shaven. I don't like eating hair.

She stared back at me, eyes as wide as I've ever seen them as she put on her robe and walked away and up the stairs.

  1. My how things change

Saturday went by without much incident, and I spent most of the day tending to projects around the house that I had planned to do all week. There was one period of about 20 minutes when Carol had to run out to the store. Maryann was watching TV and doing some sewing of some sort. When I came into the room, we locked eyes and she looked almost scared of me.

What's the matter? I said to her as she just stared.

Nothing, nothing. I'm just thinking, that's all.

About this morning? It was awesome. You are just as hot as I thought you might be all those years ago.

Jack, I've never done such things, ever. I just know what to make of it, that's all. It's like I wasn't even in my own body. I never had pleasure like that. My mind is racing right now and I'm trying to calm down. I just don't know what this feeling it. Like a need of some kind.

Come here and let me hold you...

I don't want to now. It's all just too much to take.

Come here.

She stood up and I took her in my arms, my hands on her waist and hips.

MMMMMMMmmmm. Jack. It's so nice to feel you holding me. Mmmmmm.

I reached down and opened her jeans and unzipped them and she put her hand down to stop me.

Jack not again, not now. We don't have any time, and I...

I'm not going to get into something now, don't worry. I just want to feel your cunt. Open your legs. Let me touch you.

Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh! Not again.....I can't, I can't....OOOhhhhhhhh!

I rubbed her for a while then stopped and backed away as I licked my fingers. She, smiled, buttoned up and sat back down.

This is crazy. You're making me crazy. And tomorrow I have to go home alone and think about all of this. I have to let this rest for a while...it's too much to deal with! You make me beg, you have me try all these kinky new things, and I get into such a trance, or something, that I do them!! I'm doing things I never even imagined! You're controlling me with sex!

And you like it, don't you. Do you know of any woman your age getting off as much as you have? Don't worry about it so much—just go with it—I'm not hurting you. Just enjoy it—you sure seem to! Don't make more of it than pure enjoyment, that's all. And yes, I will make you beg, and you will obey!

I smiled and left the room, Maryann just shaking her head in disbelief.

Carol, Maryann and I had a nice dinner and sat to just talk for a while afterward. Maryann and I were sipping on red wine and by about 9PM, I wanted to get to bed. I'm up early, so by 9 I'm usually pretty tired. Carol left for the TV room and asked her Mom if she was joining her. Maryann said she would be right down. I gave Maryann a little kiss on the cheek...

Good night--see you tomorrow.

I went into the bathroom, cleaned up a bit and came out nude to walk up to the bedroom. Maryann caught a glimpse and stared as I smiled and walked up the stairs. I looked back to see her staring at my ass. I winked and went up to bed.

That Sunday morning, I was a bit more restless than usual and was up well before 5 AM. I took a quick shower and cleaned up and went into the kitchen. I prepared a few things, got the coffee pot ready for later on and went downstairs to get on the computer for a while. And as I suspected, I heard the shower running upstairs—Maryann had gotten up again.

I was on the computer looking at anal porn when she stood at the door again.

Good morning, Mom! Why so serious

Jack, I have something to say. I'm shaking. I'm so embarrassed right now because I don't know how to say this.

Are you going to ask me to lick you? Is that what you want? Do you want to suck my cock? You're afraid I'm going to make you beg again?

No, Jack. I can't believe this feeling. I can't believe what I'm going to admit...Yes, I have always loved cock---especially now, your cock, but I want to eat your ass, Jack. I need your ass! You've ruined me. All I've thought about was when I was kneeling under you licking your asshole yesterday—I can't get that image and feeling out of my head! I never could have imagined, but that is what I want too. Do what you want to me, just let me eat your ass!

Well, well, my dirty girl wants ass! You've become a little ass whore haven't you! That explains your anal orgasm yesterday—you're super sensitive there! And now you want mine, too! I was fingering your ass while we were cum-swapping and you came! You're already worked up into a frenzy, aren't you? Come here. Open your robe and come here to me. I want to examine you. Come here.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds