Mother Is MILF'd By Temptation

Besides, being kept busy performing that job would help keep her away from dangerous places like the Mexican Consulate, and would certainly be much more productive than letting riffraff like these four perverted Mexican peons fuck her brains out.

While she was thinking about the high volume of profitable sexual services she would be providing to her son-in-law's clients, she was really enjoying the feel of the Mexican's rock hard dicks plowing deep inside of her cunt, one right after the other, over and over, as they each took their short turn power fuck of her pleased and totally ravished pussy.

When the time came for them to dump their loads in her, one after the other, she could feel each ejaculation fire cum deep inside of her and coat the walls of her vagina and triggered small, multiple climaxes that had her dizzy by the time they had finished with her well gaped cock receptacle..

Shaking her head in amazement, and with drool flowing out of her wide open mouth, she had to admit to herself that she had never before realized how easy she really was. In fact, she was also discovering that she rather liked being easy, and knew that being easy would be good for her son-in-law's business.

When the last cock had drained itself inside of her super hot, totally plundered, well gaped twat, the juiceless, and finally soft cocked Pablo, let her get off of the toilet, used and tired, but boiling hot and satisfied, and begin getting dressed.

Retrieving her purple bikini panties, she used them to wipe all of their cum off of her face, then she put them back on.

Then she pulled her purple dress on over her wet, sticky body, fixed her hair, and put on a layer of fresh lipstick to replace the one that she had left smeared all over the back of the urinal.

As she reached for her purse Pablo stopped her and said, "We want you to give our cocks a nice, juicy, French kiss, goodbye mouthing before you go. You can sit on the toilet seat to do it."

Sighing that a woman's work was never done, she obediently sat down on the seat then, one by one, they moved in front of her face and put their flaccid cocks in her mouth, laying them on her wet tongue.

Holding their balls in her hand, she chewed on each flaccid dick, and tasted the full flavor of her ravaged pussy, along with the creamy mixture of their four cums, then finished the job with a full, short, suctioning, goodbye suck, before she let the still soft and limp cocks slip out of her mouth.

The perverted little band of fornicators quickly dressed, while she applied another coat of lipstick to replace the one that was now on their pubic mounds. Then they escorted her sweaty, sticky, thoroughly fucked, body back up to the reception area, where the still oogling receptionist called her a cab.

Once outside, she jumped in the taxi and gave the driver the address, then turned on her cell phone. There was a text message from her daughter informing her that Dan had a very important client trick lined up for her at 9AM in the morning, at the office.

While the cabby was adjusting his rearview mirrors, so he could see her body better, she called her much cheated on marital partner, and told him that she would be coming home tomorrow afternoon. During the cab ride to her daughter's home, she had a long, very pleasant conversation with her wealthy husband, while she re-crossed her legs, several times, in order to give the appreciative cabbie a full, upskirt view of her panties, and all of her spectacular, just used, fragrant, sticky assets.

She was tired but was also very pleased. After a quiet three years of marriage, it was fun to again be the center of men's attention, no matter who they were or what they looked like, and be out showing off her assets, and happily prick teasing the hell out of all of the horny male watchers.

The happy taxi driver took full advantage of the erotic display of flesh she was overtly presenting him with, and concluded that she was the best looking hooker he'd ever seen.

FIRST DAY ON HER CLIENT SEXUAL RELATIONS JOB:

At 9:30 the next morning Simone was, with her skirt up around her waist, and her panties in her mouth, sitting astride of, in the reverse cowgirl position, the huge cock of a very rich and famous Venezuelan, crooked politician, and possible future dictator. She was squirming and bouncing on his enormous tool, forcing it up in to her oozing twat, as far as it would go, and fucking the hell out of herself with it, for both of their pleasures.

When Sonia had introduced him to her, a half hour earlier, to the shock of both Simone and the Venezuelan majordomo, it turned out that they had met a year ago, with their spouses in tow, at a State Department dinner held in his honor.

It turned out that he and her new husband knew each other quite well but, unfazed by that friendship, after he had received his Medal of Honor, and Humanitarian of the Year awards, that night the evil, horny politician had cornered her and made a serious, octopus groping, pass at her. His pass was almost completely successful, as he got his fingers into everything, several times, and for quite a long period of time.

As soon as they had recognized each other, earlier this morning, he had quickly stuck his cock in her mouth and promised that, if she wouldn't tell his wife about this, he wouldn't tell her husband about her being her son-in-law's company hooker.

With her mouth jammed full of South American sausage, she had nodded her agreement to his reasonable proposal, and was soon drinking down his flood of semen, to seal their oral agreement, orally.

By the time he had finished with her, he had not only successfully completed the original pass he had made at her, he had also left his cum deposited in every opening she had, including up her nose, as he totally pigged out on her over-stacked, luscious body, leaving her very satisfied and feeling nice and dirty.

As she drove to LA later that afternoon, she thought about all that had happened to her in San Diego and decided that, with the decadent and demeaning help of both the Arabs and the Mexicans, she had finally found the right profession/hobby for her to pursue. Just like her daughter, she was apparently a natural born whore.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds