Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 02

"No, I haven't done that in years," he said. "Okay months...weeks...yesterday," he said with a laugh. "And so what if I am? I have needs," he said with nervous laugh. "All guys want to sleep with their mothers," he said with a shrug. "With you not always available to give me sex whenever I want it, if the closest thing I come to having sex with my mother is to sniff her underwear while masturbating over the images of her naked and on her knees, what's so wrong with that?"

"Eww, you're such a disgusting pervert," she said with a laugh.

"You wouldn't be with me if I wasn't a disgusting pervert," he said laughing.

"You're right. It takes one to know one," she laughed.

"So tell me more about the seduction plan."

"How's this? What if you bought her a low cut, sheer, sexy nightgown for her birthday, one that showed everything and I mean everything? You buy her a nightgown that shows more of her than she'd want you, or me for that matter, to see of her. Imagine seeing your mother's tits, ass, areolas, nipples, ass, and pussy right through the sheer material of her sexy nightgown."

"Wow. I really like that idea. So far so good," he said. "I'd love to see my mother show me some skin hidden by only some barely there gauze like material. I'd love to see my mother's tits and nipples through a sheer nightgown but, so very modest, especially in front of me, she always wears a robe over her long, flannel nightgowns. She'd never wear something as revealing as that in front of me or in front of you. She's too morally modest. The women goes to church every week. If she was anymore pious, she'd be a nun," he said laughing. "Sister Helen," he said irreverently laughing while making the sign of the cross.

"I bet you'd like to do a nun," said Nancy laughing.

"I would. I always wondered what they wear beneath their habits," he said.

"Getting back to your mother, what if we had a little surprise birthday party for her but, before you give her the gift, we relax her with a couple glasses of wine?" said Nancy. "Perhaps once she's tipsy, she'll loosen up and lose her inhibitions and won't mind you seeing bits and pieces of her."

"Trust me. My Mom isn't much of a drinker. She only needs one glass of wine to get more than a little tipsy."

"Perfect," said Nancy. "Then, once she's tipsy, you give her the gift and while she's swooning over you buying her a sexy nightgown, we'll ask her to model it for you. Under the guise of helping her, I can even help her undress while coercing her to model the nightgown for you," said Nancy.

"I dunno, just like that where the women doesn't come out of the water, song, "She wore an itsy bitsy, yellow, polka dot bikini," my mother would never leave her room while wearing such a revealing, sexy nightgown.

"We'll turn the lights down low, maybe even only have candlelight. Then, once she's in her nightgown and standing in the living room and modeling for us, after another glass of wine, we'll turn on the lights so that you can see every sinful part of her. Once she knows that she's so exposed and once you've seen all that you've always wanted to see of her, trust me, I'll take it from there and will do the rest."

"How?"

"Well, first I'll give her my birthday gift, a compact vibrator, that I'll tell her is a body massager," she said with a laugh. "Then, when she's totally relaxed and drunk, I'll give her my magic finger massage," said Nancy. "Once she's inebriated enough and relaxed enough, I'll use the vibrator on her, first on her nipples and then on her clit. Unable to resist my seduction of her, she won't know what hit her."

"Oh my God, I'd love to watch you lift up her nightgown, expose her pussy, and masturbate my mother."

"Not as much as I'd love to masturbate your mother and for your mother to masturbate me," said Nancy. "I bet you'd love to watch me lick her pussy too."

"I would love to watch you two having sex," he said falling silent as if imagining his girlfriend having lesbian sex with his mother. "Maybe she'll let me feel her tits and suck her nipples while you masturbate her pussy with the vibrator."

"Trust me. A soft, sensual massage, especially when she's so vulnerably relaxed from drinking too much is the way to seduce your mother," said Nancy."

"You do give a sensual massage. I think if you started by giving my Mom a foot massage, she'd allow you to masturbate her," he said with a laugh.

"Yeah, a foot massage would definitely help relax her. Then, once she's relaxed, for her not to be embarrassed that she's the only one showing some skin, we'll gradually strip naked too. We'll cajole, coerce, and force her to have sex with us," said Nancy.

"My sexual fantasy come true, I'd love to see my Mom naked," said Joshua feeling the head of his emerging cock through his pants. "I'd love for my mother to see me naked. I'd love to watch you masturbating my mother. I'd love to make love to my Mom. I'd love for my mother to blow me, really suck my cock so that I could cum in her mouth to watch her swallow."

"Maybe you'll get to see and do all of that and more. Maybe you'll have your sexual fantasies all come true. With another glass or two of wine, your mother will be putty in our hands."

Joshua looked behind him to the reception hall and looked pale as if he had just seen a ghost.

"What was that? I just heard a noise behind me. Did you hear something?" He looked from the reception hall to look at Nancy before looking back behind him. "Shit I think my Mom is home. Too focused on our conversation, I never even heard her car pull in the driveway. I never heard her put her key in the lock to open the front door," he said in a whisper. "Do you think she heard us?"

"Nah, I think she just came in. If she heard anything at all, I don't think she'd be able to put our sexual plan all together," she said whispering.

* * * * *

With her short skirt raised to her waist, Helen stood hidden behind a door in the reception hall. With one hand positioned inside the side of her panty and the other hand buried inside of her blouse and down in her bra, she fingered her nipple and pussy while listening to her handsome son and his sexy girlfriend talking about having sex with her. Coming home early and unexpectedly, she knew by the musky aroma that lingered in the air that they always had sex in her bed whenever she left them alone in her house. She was hoping to catch them having sex. She was hoping to see her son and his hot girlfriend naked. She was hoping to see her son's cock and Nancy's hot body. She was hoping to surprise them so that maybe they'd surprise her by inviting her to join them.

She's been so horny lately that, even if only to masturbate over, she'd love to see her son and/or his girlfriend naked. Sexually attracted to her son since he turned eighteen and was now of legal age, his coming of age coincided with her horniness and need for sex. Having never had sex with a woman before, horny enough to try, she'd even do his girlfriend in a threesome if ever the opportunity presented itself. Only, just a sexual fantasy of having incestuous sex with her son and hot sex with his sexy girlfriend before, she never realized that her fantasy could be her reality until she overheard their conversation.

After secretly listening to their outrageous sexual conversation with her as their lustful star, she couldn't believe that her son wants to have sex with her as much as she wants to have sex with him. Wanting to tease him and hoping to entice him, if there was a way that her son could catch her naked without him knowing how much she wants to have sex with him, she'd gladly show him her naked body. Wishing she could see his cock, if there was a way that she could see her son naked without appearing to be the incestuous slut that she is, she'd love to see her son naked. Only, always afraid to make take the first step, obviously now, they were going to take the first incestuous, sexual step on her birthday.

She couldn't believe that his girlfriend wants to have sex with her too. She couldn't believe that their plan is to get her drunk on her birthday for her to model a sexy nightgown. Just the thought of showing them her body through sheer nightgown excited her. Just the thoughts of a threesome sexually excited her. Well, if it's a show they want, it's a show that she'll give them. Turning the tables on them, instead of being their submissive bitch, maybe she'll make them both her submissive bitches.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds