• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother May I? Ch. 01

Mother May I? Ch. 01

12

Fay Dunlap was just another victim of the deepest recession since the Great Depression. In 2009 she lost her two auto dealerships and watched her monthly income go from over $20,000 to basically nothing. Worse than nothing because she still had debts from her businesses. In short, she was desperate, which was why she was talking to Chad Johanson.

"I've heard your story a hundred times," he said to her. "We've been fortunate. It seems as though the adult film business only grows, thanks to the Internet. I'm sure we can help you."

Fay listened as Chad explained the pay for performing in an adult film. She was disappointed to learn that they didn't pay that much for basic sex scenes and performing in a movie would not even help get current with her mortgage. Worse, her son Ryan was getting a lot of attention from colleges eager to offer scholarships thanks to his accomplishments as a gymnast. There was even talk of trying out for the Olympics. If she couldn't pay the balance of his tuition to his private school he would have to withdraw, thus shattering his dreams.

Before she could ask if there was any more money to be made, an attractive woman opened the door to the office.

"I'm sorry honey, but Mrs. Blackman and her son are here and are hoping to pick up their check," the woman said.

"No problem, send them in," said Chad. "Fay, this is my wife Catherine, she's the other half of Johanson Productions. Please excuse the interruption."

Chad took out the company checkbook and took a quick glance at his computer screen. "Your film is doing better each month. Looks like I owe you $6,750 for last month. Have you thought about doing the next segment?"

They both nodded eagerly and Chad sent them off with his wife.

"Wow," Fay said. "That's a lot of money."

"They'll be doing a lot better soon. They are performing in a special series we have which is by far our biggest seller. Another couple in the series earned just over $13,000 last month."

"That's the kind of money I need. What is this 'special series' all about?"

"It's not for everyone. That young man is that woman's son. Here's how it works: the movies feature true-life incest sex, and not necessarily going all the way. It's up to each couple to find their own limits. We pay $5,000 to film it, plus 10% of net sales as royalties. Like I said, these movies sell like hotcakes and attractive couples make a lot of money. Some people stop early and only have a few scenes, but they still do pretty well. Would you like to learn more?"

Fay was in shock. She had never heard of such a thing. But that kind of money would be the answer to her prayers. Even though she thought it was unimaginable to have sex with Ryan, if she did it, she'd be able to keep the house and Ryan would likely be able to get into Stanford.

"What more is there?" she said.

"What we do is film one scene at a time. They are pretty tame at first; things like massage, kissing, partial nudity perhaps. Things can go further if the couple wants to, but it's completely up to them. To make it interesting we offer cash bonuses for every step the couple takes. The series is called Mother May I? And we offer money to do something hot. If the son wants to do it he asks the mom, hence Mother May I. If the mom agrees, they earn the bonus then and there. You said your son is going to college next year. Is he over eighteen?"

"Yes, he has an early birthday. He'll turn nineteen next month."

"We also have certain requirements for the couple to do at home. Namely, while in the house, the only clothes that can be worn is underwear. Also, we require that our stars watch one of our movies each night between filming the scenes, but no sex is permitted unless the cameras are rolling."

"Go on," said Fay. She was surprised that she was actually even listening to this, but the chance of making some easy money and not having to do anything too extreme was rather appealing.

"We also require that the couple go with their feelings. By that I mean that if something feels good, we need to see it; there can be no holding back. If we see ingenuous behavior, we cut and there is no financial compensation. Otherwise, it's very simple. Just do what you're comfortable with, enjoy it visually, and pick up your check two days after shooting.

"During those two days you must still remain in underwear in the house. We will interview you both independently on camera and if there are any rule violations, all compensation will be forfeited."

"I don't know what to say," said Fay.

"Then don't say anything. Just think about it and call me tomorrow."

Fay agreed and said goodbye. She could think of nothing else for the rest of the day.

When Fay opened the mail that day, she received both an eviction notice and a final demand for payment for tuition. Under the circumstances she felt she had to approach her son with the proposal.

"Oh my gosh, Mom," Ryan said that evening when she explained it to him. "Are things really that bad?" In the last few months Ryan had begun to appreciate his mom's looks. She was beautiful and even the horned-rimmed glasses she wore could not disguise that. She wore her long blond hair pulled back in a bun and always wore makeup and jewelry. She had the classic hourglass figure and liked to wear blouses that buttoned so she could show just a bit of cleavage. Her d-cup breasts were still firm and her stomach was flat, thanks to the workouts that she and Ryan did together nearly every day. Ryan knew how men always admired his mom's ass, which was full and shapely.

"I hate to worry you honey, but yes, I'm afraid things are pretty bad. Losing the house will be awful, but the thought of you not getting a scholarship just breaks my heart. I know it's preposterous though, I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it."

"No, Mom, I'm glad you did. What if we only do a few segments while you keep looking for work? We don't have to do anything too extreme, but it sounds like we'll make at least $5,000 for doing practically nothing. I don't mind if you don't. I mean, under the circumstances it doesn't sound too bad."

"Let's sleep on it," she said, then laughed. "Separately."

Chad and Catherine had fully expected Fay's call the following day, and were glad to have the paperwork signed quickly.

"Okay, we'll shoot the first scene in two days. Remember, wear only underwear and watch one of these movies each night. They aren't from the Mother May I series, but you get the idea of what we're looking for," he said as he handed Ryan two DVD's.

Neither Ryan nor Fay spoke on the way home. When they got home, they both went to their rooms and it would take the need for dinner to draw them out.

Fay looked at herself standing in just her bra and panties. She had always enjoyed wearing nice lingerie and didn't own any plain white bloomers like most women. Everything in her underwear drawer was either cute or sexy. She chose cute.

Ryan was amazed when he saw his mom walk silently down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her lacy white bra could not hide the size and shape of her large breasts. Her matching panties were small and did not quite cover her whole ass, giving Ryan a peek at the bottom of each cheek. She still had her hair pulled back, a necklace, and her glasses, so she still looked normal from the neck up. This just made her near nudity even sexier. Ryan was mortified when he felt a stirring in his white briefs but he could not get the vision of his mom's ass out of his mind.

"Honey," Fay called from the kitchen. "Will you please set the table?" She was beginning to relax until her son walked into the kitchen. He had always been a good-looking kid. The girls swooned over his dirty blond hair and blue eyes, but his work on the still rings in the gym had lately given him powerful arm and shoulder muscles. He looked like a body builder who didn't over-do it. She couldn't keep her eyes from stealing a quick glance at his underwear and noticed a rather large bulge. Her eyes would be drawn to that spot all night.

They spent an awkward dinner trying to keep the conversation going with small talk, but they kept looking at each other's bodies and the tension was palpable. This would get even stranger when they settled down later to watch the DVD.

Ryan was in the living room when his mom walked in. Ryan couldn't help but stare at her jiggling breasts as she crossed the room. When he got up to put the movie in it was her turn to stare. His torso had the perfect V shape and his ass appeared as though it were sculpted from marble. She could not deny the fact that he was a very attractive young man, no matter whose son he was.

Chad sat next to his mom as the movie started. The first thing they saw was an announcement that all participants were over the age of eighteen. Fay was happy to see that. The movie was called Wrestling Mom and they saw Catherine speaking to an older woman and a younger man who were dressed in gym shorts and t-shirts. She explained that they were mother and son and they would have a wrestling match. The goal was to be the first to remove the other person's clothing. Catherine said that touching anywhere is allowed, and that usually groping will give that person an advantage. The winner would be able to do whatever they wanted to the other for thirty minutes. They would each earn $5,000, but if one quit, the other person would get their share of the money. The mom said she was not going to let her son do anything he wanted to her, nor would she give up $5,000, so she was going to win. The son looked happy just to be able to wrestle with his mom.

Fay thought that this wasn't really fair because the mom was much larger than her son. She was easily six or seven inches taller than he was and although she wasn't fat, she was very curvy. She probably was a good fifty pounds heavier than he was.

When Catherine told them to start, they circled each other tentatively, and both made a few grabs for the other, but nothing much happened for a minute. Then the son moved in and grabbed his mom. He tried to push her over but she was much too large and laughed at his feeble attempts. Then she picked him up, wrapped one leg around his, and pushed him down to the floor, landing on top of him. She straddled him and held his arms down. He struggled and thrust his hips up but she was too big. When she released one hand to grab his t-shirt he reached up and grabbed his mom's heavy breast. She let out a squeal and lost her balance as he thrust his pelvis up and suddenly he was on her. He was still holding her t-shirt and pulled it up, revealing her pale stomach. She grabbed his t-shirt and they both struggled to pull the others shirt off.

Ryan's eyes were fixed on the woman's bra-covered breasts which became visible when the son pulled his mom's shirt off. She also succeeded in taking his shirt off and the slender son struggled to hold his mother down. When he tried to grab her bra, she pushed against him but he held firm. He succeeded in pulling one arm strap down, then off, but was caught off guard when his mother grabbed his ass and pulled him forward. He fell on top of her and she tried to pull his shorts down, exposing the top of his ass.

Fay was surprised to discover she was actually enjoying the movie. The son was nice looking and the mom looked average except for her huge boobs. Fay was curious to see how far this would go, especially since it was a mother and her son. She began to feel warmth between her legs.

Fay was also aware of her own son sitting right next to her in his underwear. She wanted to glance down and see if he was getting excited too but she was afraid to show an interest in his penis. That just wasn't right. Then she realized that this was the whole point and that she might soon be seeing him naked, so she stole a quick glance. Just as she suspected, the lump in his briefs was growing.

Ryan was engrossed in the movie, but noticed his mom's head turn when she looked at his crotch. He knew his mom was seeing him as he started to get hard, but instead of being embarrassed, he felt aroused. He involuntarily spread his legs and slid his ass forward, moving his pelvis and drawing another glance from his mom.

On the screen the woman was still struggling to pull her son's shorts down, but he suddenly grabbed both large breasts. She grabbed his wrists and tried to pull his hands away but he was too strong. Her face showed resistance, but then softened as he squeezed her breasts and she relaxed for a moment while he groped her huge tits. The mom pretended vainly to struggle, but it was clear she was letting her son feel her boobs. She stared up at him as though she was mad at him, but she was a poor actress.

The son quickly yanked the other bra strap down her arm, but her bra still covered her large breasts. She shoved him and rolled on top of him, but his arms went around her back and grabbed her bra. They both seemed surprised when he quickly unclasped it and it fell onto his face. She lay down on his chest so that he couldn't see her breasts but she couldn't grab his hands which slid down her naked back and grabbed her shorts, pulling them up her crack to reveal the bottom of her ass and her pink panties underneath.

When the son reached up and tickled his mom's armpit, she screamed and he shoved her off of him. She quickly got up and once again they were circling each other, but this time the son was less determined to take her down; he was staring at her naked breasts in awe.

Fay noticed when Ryan's hand moved down to his thigh. It seemed as though he wanted to touch himself and Fay was sure he would have pulled his rod out if his mother had not been sitting next to him. She had to admit the fact that she would like to reach down and press against her mound. The movie was definitely having an effect on her.

Fay was surprised that the woman didn't try to cover her breasts while she moved around the room. Her son was openly staring at them and she seemed to be smiling slightly. She stopped and asked him if he'd like to touch them. When he agreed and reached for them, she grabbed his hands, turned him around, and pulled his shirt over his head in a flash. He tried to pull away but once again his mom wrapped one leg around his and pulled him down. Now they were rolling around trying to get control of one another with her naked breasts pressed against his smooth chest.

Ryan was really starting to get hard. There was no hiding the fact that his cock was beginning to push up his briefs. He noticed his mom glance at it again a few more times and it suddenly dawned on him that his mom was probably as turned on as he was. He spread his legs a little further and glanced over at his mom's bare thighs. She was casually rubbing one thigh and Ryan wondered if she would have masturbated had he not been there. The thought of his mom touching herself turned Ryan on even more.

On the TV the mom gained the upper hand and once again straddled her son. She held his arms down and her heavy breasts dangled in his face. He immediately relaxed and just stared at her big tits and large, erect nipples which hung inches from his lips. By thrusting his hips he was able to move her and make her breasts swing back and forth in front of his face. His mom seemed to relax too, as though she wanted her son to stare at her large boobs.

Fay knew that Ryan was likely getting turned on with this part and looked again at his growing member. It was indeed getting harder, but it seemed constrained by his briefs and was pointing down.

Ryan was aware of his mom staring at his groin, which turned him on even more. His rod was indeed being squeezed by his underwear. Emboldened by his increasing lust, he reached into his briefs and grabbed his cock, and adjusted it so that it was then lying on its side, stretching the fabric.

Fay was amazed that her son had just grabbed his cock right in front of her. Not only that, she couldn't believe how large he was. Not to mention that the growing need between her legs was almost unbearable. She couldn't wait for the movie to end so she could go to bed and rub her clit.

Suddenly the son in the movie moved his arms away from his body, causing his mom to lean forward and smother his face with her tits. He must have latched on to a nipple because the woman suddenly closed her eyes and moaned. The son continued to buck his hips and his mom's tits mashed against his face. Finally he pushed her off and gasped for breath. His mom took that opportunity to turn toward his feet and yank down his shorts. His underwear came part way down and his hard cock sprang out onto his stomach. Ryan heard Fay gasp when she saw it.

It was now the mother's turn to pause while she stared at her son's cock. A small patch of hair lay just above his rod and Fay's mouth watered. She wished the mom would just bend down and suck that cock into her mouth. When the son reached up and grabbed his mom's shorts, she barely even noticed. He had them halfway down her thighs before she started to struggle, but her resolve had weakened once she saw his cock. She continued to pull his shorts down and her son seemed to be helping her by kicking them off his legs. Soon he was laying next to his mom with his underwear halfway down his thighs while she gaped at his fully erect cock.

Fay was breathing hard. The son had a really nice looking cock and though it wasn't extremely large, it appeared over-sized due to his small frame. When his mother tried to yank his underwear down, he spread his knees, slowing her progress. His cock bobbed in the air just in front of her glistening eyes.

Ryan was getting so hard it almost hurt. His briefs stretched up and away from his body and Fay's darting eyes could see partially down into his underwear. She paused as she realized she was not seeing any pubic hair. Her eyes were darting between her son's large bulge, his hairless pubic area, and the son's hard cock flopping around on the screen. Without thinking she reached down and pressed her hand against her panties.

Ryan didn't notice because he was fully engrossed in the movie. The son seemed to realize he was about to lose, so he reached between his mom's legs and grabbed her shorts. His hand was over her ass and his thumb reached between her legs and pressed against her lips. She froze and moaned and didn't resist as he pulled her shorts down. She rolled onto her side and also seemed to help kick her shorts off. Suddenly they were rolling around on the floor pulling each other's underwear down.

The mother had the upper hand, but her son was determined to see more of his mom's body. He pulled hard on her panties and soon was staring at his mom's ass. She had his shorts nearly to his ankles and once again he reached between her legs, but this time he was feeling his mom's bare ass and wet pussy. She moaned a pathetic objection but her eyes were fixated on her son's cock. He pushed her onto her back and was now staring at her hairy pussy while his cock dangled near her face.

Although she was bigger than he was, her fascination with his cock handicapped her efforts, and with a quick move, he had one ankle free from her panties. She tried to kick her leg away and as he reached for it, he rolled onto her and his hard cock pressed against her face. They both moaned and seemed to lose interest in their struggle. The son's ass moved up and down as he dry humped his mom's face. She lost complete focus of the wrestling, or just wanted to lose, because he easily pulled her leg up and slipped her panties off. He had won; his mom was now nude.

With the match settled the mother seemed to lose all self-control and reached up and grabbed her son's cock. He lifted up on his knees and his cock pointed straight down at her face. He didn't have the chance to say what he wanted to do to his mom because she pulled his hard cock into her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother May I? Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds