• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother Mistress Ch. 02

Mother Mistress Ch. 02

12

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Feedback and comments to; James Lacy at the address in his profile. All comments appreciated.

* * *

Mother Mistress had spent most of the day in her bedroom concentrating on the various items her house and financial manager, Cindy, had asked her to review. She also was determined to punish her two student boarders, Susan and Patrick, for their indiscretions of the previous night. Agnes and Cindy, with Susan's help, had ensnared Patrick in a scheme to violate his scholarship contract. Susan had seduced Patrick into sleeping with her and had conspired with Mother Mistress to have her catch them in a compromising position. The plan worked wonderfully well and now Mother Mistress was contemplating the punishment both students would receive.

It was late afternoon when Agnes, dressed in a full length terrycloth robe, descended the stairs and called Cindy, Susan and Patrick to join her in the living room. In a few minutes they were all assembled in the living room. Agnes told the two student borders to stand in front of her, asking Cindy to join her on the couch. "I don't have to tell you again how disappointed I was when I found the two of you copulating like bunny rabbits in my special bed room last night," she began. "I have thought long and hard about that incident and since you both want to act as perverts, I have decided that you both should be punished in a perverted fashion." She paused to watch Patrick's reaction then continued.

"If both of you want to continue your scholarships with me then you must pay for your infractions of last night." Susan already knew what type of punishment would follow, but Patrick didn't have a clue about what penalty Agnes would impose. "Any disclosure of the nature of your punishment, to anyone outside this household, will be a violation of your scholarship contracts and the contracts will be terminated." She continued, "Additionally, you both will be discredited as I will release the video tape of your behavior of last night to the University and other authorities. Do you both understand what I have just told you?" Susan and Patrick both nodded, yes.

Agnes sent both students into the kitchen to discuss and ponder what she had told them. Susan urged Patrick to accept the new terms for two very good reasons. First, they could continue to live with Mrs. Gilden and continue with their education without interruption. Second, she would continue to pay for their education and no one else would ever know what had happened. Patrick was not as sure as Susan about accepting and balked. "Look, Patrick, if we accept then you and I could probably get together again...unless you don't want to," she said acting as if her feelings were hurt.

"Are you kidding, Susan?" he reassured her, "Last night was incredible! I couldn't get by without you...you were awesome last night."

"Then let's tell Mrs. Gilden that we accept whatever punishment she has worked out for us...ok?" Patrick was still a reluctant, but he realized that he really had no choice. He wanted Susan again, and he also wanted to retain his scholarship. Patrick nodded yes. "Oh wonderful, Patrick!" she exclaimed, kissing his cheek. "Everything will be just fine...you'll see." She clasped his hand in hers and led him back to the living room and to Agnes and Cindy.

"Mrs. Gilden, we have decided to accept your solution to our...our, problem of last night," Patrick said timidly.

"I think you two have made a very wise choice," Agnes replied, suppressing an urge to grin, "and of course, both of you will retain your scholarships." Agnes stood up, "Please follow me," she told the two students. Agnes led the students through the kitchen to the basement door. Cindy followed them as the group descended the steps to the basement. Agnes sat down in a straight backed chair to face Cindy and the two students. "I have decided that your punishment will be a proper spanking for each of you," she announced. Patrick was dumfounded when he heard Mrs. Gilden's solution. He tried to protest, but Susan placed her finger over his lips to silence him. "Don't challenge my decisions!" Agnes warned them.

"Patrick, you shall be first. Please remove all of your clothes to stand naked," she ordered him. A pained look came over Patrick's face that reminded Agnes of other past students that had suffered the same fate. "Now!" she declared, raising her voice. Dejectedly, Patrick slowly began to undress. His embarrassment was obvious as he removed his outer clothing to stand in his underwear and stockings. "Everything!" Agnes demanded and the young man reluctantly complied. Cindy gathered his clothes and put them aside. The three women looked at Patrick's semi hard cock as it began to stiffen in spite of his embarrassment.

"Turn around and place your hands behind your back," Agnes said. Cindy stepped behind Patrick and swiftly handcuffed his wrists. "Those will prevent you from struggling to prevent your spanking, young man," Agnes continued. Her eyes examined his young body with eager anticipation as he hung his head in shame. She removed her robe to reveal her body dressed only in a lacy bra and bikini panties. Patrick was surprised to see the very shapely body on his benefactor, but wondered why she was practically naked. He would soon learn. Cindy guided the naked young man to Agnes's side and gently placed him over her lap on his belly. Patrick was totally mortified.

His cock became rock hard as soon as it touched Agnes's warm thighs. She reached under him to grasp his cock and place it between her warm thighs. His cock stiffened even more as the warm flesh captured his throbbing member to hold it fast. As he lay over Agnes's warm thighs, totally embarrassed, he saw Susan and Cindy undress to become naked too. Patrick felt his cock oozing precum as he ogled the gorgeous bodies of the younger women. Cindy grasped one of Patrick's legs to hold it and instructed Susan to hold his other leg. The two young women spread his legs wide apart. Now powerless to intervene in his forthcoming spanking, he reluctantly accepted his fate.

Agnes, seeking to further humiliate her captive, placed his ample balls on her thigh. She placed a device that resembled a set of large tongs with spoon-like ends that fit over his testicles. The device had a long cable that led to a pistol grip handle complete with a trigger. Patrick could not see the device, but felt the cold metal surround his balls and it frightened him. The device was adjusted to hold the young mans balls and fastened it securely to prevent it from coming off. She gave the handle to Cindy. Agnes told Patrick that if he resisted, Cindy would press the trigger and squeeze his balls horridly. She felt Patrick tremble as he realized that the older women had total control over him.

Agnes raised her hand high and delivered a stinging spank to his right asscheek. Patrick cried out as the impact startled and pained him. Agnes paused to allow the imprint of her hand to become a crimson shade then delivered an equally hard blow to his left asscheek. Again he cried out as she paused to watch his asscheek turn crimson. Satisfied with his obvious humiliation, Agnes set up a rhythm of alternating blows to his asscheeks. Patrick cried out even louder as the skin of his ass began to burn from the searing blows. He tried to evade the blows. But with his balls in jeopardy from the tong like device, and the young women holding his legs, he could do nothing except suffer his fate. Tears began to run down his face as Agnes continued pummeling his ass with stinging blows.

Patrick felt his cock harden even more as Agnes continued to spank his ass. His cock oozed precum steadily and throbbed harder with each spank. His orgasm began to build deep inside him. He realized that these erotic circumstances were about to make him cum. Agnes sensed that his orgasm was swiftly rising with each spanking blow. "Don't you dare shoot your filthy semen on my thighs or legs, Patrick, or you will surely regret it!" she warned him. By now events had overtaken Patrick's ability to prevent cumming. He cried out as his cock exploded in a sea of thick pearly white cum all over Agnes's thighs and legs.

Again and again his cock would spasm and blast thick ropes of cum onto his tormentors' thighs and legs. Agnes felt her cunt twitch with each glob of cum that struck her thighs and legs. She nearly had cum herself, but managed to suppress her desire. Agnes stopped spanking the young student and let him empty his balls upon her. Patrick was breathing hard and his humiliation was complete, or so he thought. "Just look at what you have done, you naughty perverted boy!" Agnes exclaimed, "I warned you, Patrick!" Agnes gently let him slide off her lap to the floor on his knees. He managed to steady himself and look at his benefactors' thighs and legs to see them coated with his thick pearly cum.

"You were told not to soil me with your filthy semen and you ignored me. Now I'll have to teach you to never cum without my permission again," she said, feigning anger. "Crawl to me and use your tongue to clean my thighs and legs!" she commanded. Patrick couldn't believe the words he just heard. He protested and Agnes glanced at Cindy who squeezed the trigger of his balls device. The pressure on his balls caused him to scream in pain. "If you don't want more of the same, just get your tongue busy." Patrick gazed at Agnes and Cindy, eyes pleading with them. Cindy grinned wickedly and squeezed the device again bringing more pain and screaming from Patrick.

Patrick, completely beaten, crawled to Agnes, lowered his head to her legs and began to lick his cum from her limbs. She commanded him to show her the cum in his mouth. He opened to comply and was told to swallow it. Meekly, he did as he was told and the salty semi bitter cum slid into his throat to disappear. He resumed licking his cum from her legs and thighs until they were cleansed of his semen. Thoroughly humiliated, Patrick sat back on his haunches wondering what else was in store for him.

Cindy placed some mats on the floor and directed Patrick to sit on them. Next she had him lie down and she placed a wedge shaped reading pillow under his lower back and ass. The pillow forced his legs up and his cock was dripping the last remnants of his cum onto his belly. Agnes ordered Susan to straddle Patrick's head. The young girl stood over Patrick as he looked up at the naked young woman. Her pussy, wet with arousal, dripped her nectar onto his face and mouth. Her juices splattered on his lips and onto his tongue. He opened his mouth to lick the cunt drops from his lips. "Sit down, Susan and let him clean your sweet little pussy while you lick his cock free of any residual cum," Agnes ordered her.

Susan dropped down to the mat with her knees on either side of Patrick's head and lowered her pussy to his lips. Patrick moaned with arousal as he drove his tongue into her tight pussy to gather her sweet nectar and swallow it. Susan leaned over his body to take his flaccid cum covered cock into her mouth to lick it clean. Her tongue swirling over his cock caused his cock began to swell into hardness and he became aroused again. Cindy bent to whisper something into Susan's ear. She nodded agreement and continued licking his now rock hard cock. Patrick moaned into Susan's sweet pussy as he tongued it vigorously.

Cindy knelt next to Mother Mistress as they watched the young students pleasure one another. Agnes whispered to Cindy and the younger woman opened a heavy oak door to another room and disappeared inside. She returned with a metal object in her hands and knelt next to her Mistress again. They watched Susan intently as she sucked Patrick's cock. Soon the young man began to moan and writhe about, nearing orgasm from Susan's talented tongue. Cindy saw Patrick's balls begin to draw up tight against his body. She knew that he was about to cum again.

Quickly, she moved to Patrick's head as Susan raised her cunt from his mouth. Cindy placed a dental retractor in his mouth and secured it. Patrick was startled that his mouth had been forced open and he could not close it. Cindy knelt next to Susan as the young girl continued to suck and lick Patrick's cock. As soon as the young mans' cockhead began to swell and throb, Susan released his cock. Cindy grabbed his throbbing hardon, pointed it at Patrick's open mouth just as it spasmed and spurted a huge thick white glob of cum into an arc. Patrick's cum splashed onto his upper lip then cascaded into his mouth.

Unable to close his mouth the next spurt splattered on his tongue then flowed back into his throat. Cindy continued to stroke his cock as it spewed forth his cum. Volley after volley of cum squirted into his mouth, filling it with his seed. He started to gag and swallowed his mouth full of cum to avoid gagging. Cindy waited until his cock stopped spurting cum then covered his cockhead with her mouth to suck out any residual cum. She swirled her tongue hard on his super sensitive cockhead until he could hardly stand the intense sensations. The sensations peaked then suddenly disappeared as his cock swiftly deflated to a flaccid state.

Patrick lay still, his eyes tightly shut, trying to recover from his intense orgasm. Cindy arose and went to her Mother Mistress to kiss her lips and transfer some of Patrick's cum to Agnes. She readily accepted it and savored the taste of the young mans' salty semen. Cindy helped Patrick to crawl to Agnes and sat him between her legs with his back resting on the seat of the chair. Agnes removed the dental retractor from his mouth and let the young man rest, his hands still cuffed behind him.

Cindy laid Susan on the pad Patrick had just used. She pulled the girls knees up so that her heels pressed against the bottom of her asscheeks and spread Susan's ankles apart. Cindy placed leather restraints on the girls' ankles then fastened the restraints to the corners of the pad to keep her legs apart. Susan watched as Cindy straddled her head with her knees and lowered her smooth pussy to the young girls' mouth. Happily, Susan plunged her tongue into the older woman's pussy to lick and suck her slit. Cindy sighed with delight as the tongue intruded eagerly into her pussy. She let the young girl pleasure her while she gazed down at the girls' soft curly bush and the wet treasure beneath it.

Raising her hand high, Cindy delivered a stinging swat to Susan's wet pussy. The girls' juices splattered on impact. She released a muffled groan into Cindy's pussy as she licked it. Cindy began to spank Susan's pussy as the girl's tongue pleasured her. "Susan," Agnes began, "Cindy will spank your delightful pussy until you reward her efforts by cumming for us." The young girls' eyes welled with tears. But she welcomed her pussy spanking as Cindy's hand struck her aroused clit repeatedly. She moaned with pain and pleasure as blow after blow slapped down hard on her captive pussy.

Soon, Susan felt the familiar twitch return to her pussy. The spanking transformed the pain to arousal. The young girl gathered Cindy's clit in her mouth to pillage it with her tongue. She sucked and licked it, nipping it with her teeth. Meanwhile Cindy moaned with pleasure as she pummeled Susan's wet cunt. Patrick saw Susan's pussy turn a deep reddish shade and her cuntlips became puffy from Cindy's unrelenting spanks. Cindy fought the urge to bury her face in the young girls' pussy. Her own orgasm began to build as Susan's tongue plundered her wet throbbing pussy. Agnes began to rub her cunt and clit, her eyes glued to the two women driving one another toward orgasm.

Mother Mistress could not resist any longer. She pulled off her panties to straddle Susan's hips, grasped Cindy's head and brought it to her cunt. The three women groaned and writhed with pleasure while their juices flowed heavily. Patrick, though weary from his torments, watched in amazement. His cock began to stir and swell again. Cindy sought her Mistress's clit and began to devour it. Her frenzied assault on Agnes's cunt and clit caused her to increase the force and pace of spanking Susan's pussy. Patrick was in awe of the sexual scene being played out before him. Never in his wildest sexual fantasies had he expected to be a part of what was now happening.

Cindy continued to pummel Susan's twitching pussy realizing she was very close to cumming. Suddenly, the young girl exploded in a savage orgasm, spewing her juices as she bucked and shuddered in orgasm. Each time Cindy's hand struck her cunt, Susan would spasm and cum hard. Cindy let out a muffled groan into Agnes's cunt and she too shuddered in a hard cum, her juices drenching Susan's face, mouth and tongue. Hearing the young women groan in climax, triggered Agnes to erupt in a massive orgasm that flooded Cindy's face and mouth with her nectar. The three women collapsed on each other to lie on the mat trying to recover from their spectacular orgasms. Several minutes passed before Agnes's mind and body were restored. Looking at the clock she saw that it was nearly ten o'clock pm.

She arose and gazed at Cindy and Susan who were still struggling to recover. Helping Cindy to stand, Agnes whispered in her ear and the young woman went into the other room to return with several different lengths of Velcro strapping of various widths. Agnes ordered Patrick to lie down on the padded mats on his back. Next, she told Susan to lay over him in a sixty nine position. Patrick's face was covered by Susan's pussy and his cock, now hard again, stood against the girls' cheek. Cindy helped Agnes fasten wide Velcro straps around the students' midsections, pulled them tight and secured the ends.

Next, Agnes brought Patrick's mouth to Susan's wet pussy as Cindy pushed the girls' legs together and bound them with Velcro straps. Susan was ordered to open her mouth and take Patrick's cock into it. The women fastened the Velcro straps in such a manner that Susan could not move her head, nor push the cock from her mouth. Using several other Velcro straps Agnes and Cindy continued to bind the students together until they could barely move. Finally, their heads, hands, legs, arms and bodies were joined together with Patrick's mouth on Susan's pussy and Patrick's cock in Susan's mouth.

"This is the final punishment for you both. You will be bound in a perpetual sixty nine position like this until morning," Agnes told them. "It is possible to escape from these bindings, but not very likely. You may do to one another whatever perversion pleases you and are able to accomplish. I shall release you in the morning." Agnes and Cindy climbed the basement steps to the kitchen. The door closed and the lights were turned off. There was a little moonlight that entered the basement windows, but two students were scarcely able to see. Patrick struggled to test the strength of the bindings while Susan began to swirl her tongue around his cockhead.

Patrick could not concentrate on trying to escape while Susan sucked his cock. He accepted his delightful fate and plunged his tongue into Susan's wet pussy. Unable to speak to one another they sucked each other off at several intervals during the night. Susan was determined to find out how many times she could make Patrick cum before his balls were empty. She welcomed his intruding tongue into her pussy and on her clit throughout the night. As the time passed, Susan lost track of how many times he made her cum. She had, however, extracted three more juicy cums from Patrick before his balls simply ran dry. They both would fall asleep for a little while, but be awakened every so often by a tongue working its magic on their genitals.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother Mistress Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds