Mother’s New Governess Ch. 03

He was now anything but a novice and his instincts took over, serving him well just as they had with Meredith by the barn. Up went his night-shirt over his head and onto the floor. He moved to her and pulled her into a groping spoon. She became a desirable mature prize beneath the blankets next to him.

Thinking the same thing, the two moved in one fluid motion. She rolled to him and her knees came apart as he now mounted atop her. He sheathed himself inside her as she gasped with delight!

"OHHHHHH HARRY! You are much more comfortable in your skin now my lovely," Mummy Edwina cooed in his ear, "and UUUNGGHH!...you are much more comfortable inside mine as well!" He smiled back dumbly at her as he began to "go to work."

"You've learned well from your Auntie Lucy," Edwina told him as she caressed his face; loving the cock that was already splaying her quim so nicely there in the darkness, "just remember... after your lessons each day Harry, you'll retire at the end of the day back hear to my bed to keep me company through the night, yes?"

"I will Mummy," Harry said, somewhat distracted as Edwina's lovely quim gripped him with each pleasant oedipal stroke, "I won't let you down!"

"Oh yes," she said thoughtfully as she felt her passion rise, " I truly believe that you shan't. I believe that you won't disappoint any of us once you're through!" The two bodies began to move with increasing energy and passion beneath the bedclothes, cheered on by the dancing light cast from the fireplace. Outside the Devon landscape was illuminated by countless stars on a clear cool night; a sharp contrast to the rather wickedly "warm-goings-on" in that bedroom and certain others within the house!

What? No... as I said plainly dear readers at the end of chapter two... this is most decidedly not "IT" nor is it "ALL" for that matter, (in fact, I should think that it is somewhat far from being "IT" and "ALL" for some time)!

I mean think of it... you haven't so much as seen what his "continuation of lessons" that nasty 'ole harpy Rebecca was alluding to! You don't even have the foggiest idea of why she'd so keen for Harry to go under this regime of wicked ball-draining debauchery in the first place!

Well for now I can't remember, but I shall try to work the matter in my bean for next time, I assure you!

Now then... if you wish to hear more dear readers; then by all means VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Also if you'd like to hear more, why not simply ask me in your comments, yes? I have a great many talents; mind reading not being one of them.

Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if the next time we share this fire of mine if you might bring a little gift of something smokey and single-maltish to help jog my memory. Hmmmmmm dearest of readers, yes? Hmmmm, just a suggestion?

Right.. well it is another marvelous evening. This doggie of mine is not going to walk herself and she's already shown up at my chair with her leash. It would appear my walking whiskey in my coat is not going to drink itself either with me sitting here.

Sorry you couldn't stay 'n all that, but till next time CHEERS!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds