• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Mother's Day Gift

Mother's Day Gift

Note: this is an illustrated story with photos from a modeling session which took place specifically to complement this text. The photos are included with express permission of the model.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother's Day Gift

It was 90 degrees outside, and even warmer inside the truck cab.

"Fuck!"

Kayla screamed in frustration. The A/C died just outside of town, and now everything had crapped out. The truck was dead, she was miles from anywhere, it was the surface of Venus outside and her husband said the truck was just fine!

"Damn him and his home repairs". Kayla fumed as she grabbed her phone from her purse.

No service.

"Seriously? Seriously?"

She threw open the truck door and stood at the side of the road.

"Fuck!"

-----------------------------------------

(two hours earlier)

"Okay, remind me again what time to be there." Kayla was barely listening as she grabbed her stuff on the way out the door.

Rod explained again, "Your mom wants us all there by 7 for cake."

Kayla was not all that enthusiastic about a big Mother's Day gathering with kids and family. Truth be told she was horny as hell and wanted to be treated to some sex as her reward for being a mom, but now had to work around a family event. At least she got an afternoon out with her girlfriend, even if it meant driving a couple of hours to be with her.

She headed for the door again. "Did you take the truck in like I asked? The A/C?"

Rod answered quickly "I found the problem myself hon, it's all fixed".

Kayla turned and stared at her husband. She paused a beat and then slowly said "I asked you to take it to the dealership. You've been messing with it for a week now."

"No, no, I figured it out. I adjusted the wrong thing last time. My fault, I was tired from work and all. But I got it now. I even googled it to make sure."

She stared for another beat. "Ok, I gotta go. See you at Mom's." She stopped again and fished around in her purse. "Wait, where's my phone?"

Rod looked around for a few seconds. "I just saw it. Oh yeah, on the counter over here."

How the hell did it end up over there?, Kayla thought to herself. "Ok, bye". She blew him a kiss aimlessly as she left.

Rod smiled to himself.

-----------------------------------------

It was a stupid hot day for early May. Global warming, Kayla chuckled to herself. The drive to her friend's house was a couple hours, way out in the country, on some back roads. They would kill the afternoon together with some tea, a movie, some gossip, and just some good times. She loved her family dearly but this is the best way to spend Mother's Day - away from the chaos of her daily family life with three kids.

Stuck in her mind was how aroused she was. Rod had worked the last few days, plus overtime, so they hadn't had sex in a while. He had promised a coupling on "her day" so this was delicious anticipation. But she had to get through the family celebration first. Ugh.

She hadn't been driving even 30 minutes when she noticed the truck getting warmer. She fiddled with the dials but nothing changed and eventually the barely-cool air stopped entirely. She rolled her eyes. She loved that her husband knew his way around cars so well, but sometimes you have to give in and let a professional mechanic figure it out. And when it is 90 degrees outside, fixing the damn AC is one of those times!!

She opened the windows and kept driving, now sweating profusely while she cursed her dear spouse. About 15 minutes passed before she began to hear something odd in the engine. Unmistakable after a few minutes, the engine started to labor. And then it died.

She rolled to a stop in baking heat, nearly an hour from anywhere.

"Fuck!"

-----------------------------------------

Truck dead, no cell service, and hotter than hell. This was not turning out to be a very pleasant Mother's Day. Kayla thought briefly about popping the hood and having a look but she knew she'd have no idea what to look for. She looked at her phone again, mystified. She always had service, even out here in the country. Why, why today would the network suddenly fail her?

As she stood beside her truck she looked down the road and saw a solitary figure. Who would be out here in this heat? As she waited, and the person came closer, she figured out it was a runner.

A runner, out in this heat? This made no sense, but in a few minutes it became obvious it was indeed a runner, a male. He was in a white shirt, black shorts, and a white hat. He was wearing something on his back, like a pack of some sort. He slowed as he reached the truck, and started to walk as he approached her.

"Hi. Hot day to be sightseeing."

Kayla felt his eyes pass over her. She became self-conscious all of a sudden. She was wearing her shortest shorts, showing off her beautiful body and lovely legs. She was sweating profusely in the heat, and felt her blouse clinging to her tits. She glanced down and realized her top was a little see-through with all the moisture. Reflexively she crossed her arms in front of her.

She paused a bit before she responded, "My truck, it has a problem..."

He walked closer. "Maybe I could have a look. I do a lot of car repair at home..."

Kayla suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. Instead she hopefully said, "I would be grateful if you could."

He paused a second and looked her over again. He liked what he saw, a lovely young lady, dressed skimpy and sexy for the heat. "I think we could work out an arrangement. A suitable... 'price' if you understand my meaning."

It took Kayla a second to read his eyes and realize he had no interest in money. Her heart sped up a little and a tingle of fear went up her spine. She took a step back.

"I'm Sam. You needn't worry. I just thought since you were out here all this way, you need something and I want something, we could work out a method of payment that would get you rolling soon."

In any other situation, Kayla would have sprinted for the hills, fearing for her safety. Something about this guy was different. He had nice eyes. Although he was sweating from his run, he was hella sexy. Older than her, for sure. A cut physique, flat stomach, nice legs. Ok, yeah, he looked pretty good. But seriously, he was suggesting...

A tingle started between Kayla's legs. The combination of being horny to begin with, plus her stranded circumstance, resulted in her pussy waking itself up. She shifted unsteadily on her feet. "Sam" stood calmly and patiently in front of her.

"I just really want my truck to get going again," said Kayla.

"I can certainly help" said Sam. He unsnapped his pack and lowered it to the ground. In one move he pulled his shirt over his head and stood in front of Kayla, bare chest and muscles on display.

The tingle in Kayla's crotch jumped in intensity as she started to realize what she was into.

"You can't be serious" Kayla laughed nervously, dismissively.

"There's a gas station 22 miles up the road. You can get there in about 4 hours walking fast. Bring water though. It's hot out". Sam turned to get his pack and started to talk away.

"Wait!". Kayla sounded a little desperate. "Can you really fix my truck?"

"Let's start with the top", said Sam.

Kayla went inside the truck and popped the hood.

Turning around she saw Sam smiling. "I meant YOUR top, hon."

Kayla looked at him and sighed. Resigned, she pulled her blouse over her head, revealing her boobs.

Her very sweaty and perky boobs seemed unaffected by the heat. Sam walked up to her and cupped a titty in each hand, feeling their size and shape, caressing them with his palms. His fingers came together over each nipple, squeezing gently between thumb and forefinger on each hand. Despite the awkwardness of the situation Kayla but her lip, feeling the sensuality of what he did. She barely suppressed a sigh, feeling that damn tingle again. This guy was good, his touch was incredible.

Satisfied with Kayla's down payment, Sam looked under the hood of the truck. He fiddled with a few things, looked under a couple of things, rattled something else, and then stepped back wiping his hand on this shorts.

"No problem. We can have this fixed up in no time. Once payment is rendered."

With that Sam stepped back and put his hand in his shorts and fished out his cock. It was pretty big, even semi erect. He looked Kayla in the eyes and just like that his expectations were pretty clear. Kayla was a bit stunned, and a lot turned on. Despite this being pretty much ridiculous, and wrong, she started to look around for a suitable spot for a blowjob and saw the dirt road was pretty uninviting for her knees. She looked back at the truck, shrugged, and motioned for Sam to sit on the drivers' side.

He shuffled over and sat sideways on the driver seat facing the door, quite high up in this cab, so much so that Kayla barely had to bend over. She took his now hardening cock in her left hand and appraised it - thick, long, and cut. The utter absurdity of the situation - stranded married woman, dead truck, about to suck off a stranger - was eclipsed by her sudden interest in that cock, and the warmth gushing from her pussy.

She kissed the head and licked it, all the way around the ridge. Looking up she saw approval from Sam, so she resumed. She took the very tip of the head between her lips and gave some gentle quick sucks. Then the whole head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it inside her warm, wet mouth. Her lips still wrapped around the cock head, she slowly started to move her mouth down the shaft, giving little sucks all the way. Sam gently placed his hand on the back of her head, encouraging the deep throat.

She took him as deep as she could, sucking tightly on his member. He was now rock hard, confirmation for Kayla that she was meeting his needs. One hand stroked his balls, the other wrapped around his cock as she worked in concert with her suck job to pleasure the length of his shaft. Each time she got to the top of his cock she sucked hard on the soft mushroom cap, digging her tongue into the softer flesh, yielding more pleasure while she simultaneously jacked him off. And then, plunging his thick cock back in her mouth to repeat the task.

As she stroked and sucked him, his pleasure built. Kayla wanted to make sure that, after all this, she got her damn truck repaired. She decided to take some control of the situation. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and paused, looked at him.

"If I let you come in my mouth, is that it? You'll fix my truck and I can go?"

Sam shook his head slowly. "I think in order to ensure full payment, you have to get some enjoyment out of this too, don't you?"

Kayla just looked at him. "What do you want?"

Sam smiled and got off the driver's seat. Cock bobbing in front of him, he reached over and unbuttoned the top of Kayla's shorts. She made no attempt to stop him, in fact she unzipped the front and shimmied the shorts down to the ground.

She made a move to take her thong off, but Sam stopped her.

"I can work around that. Just face the truck here, bend over, hands on the side of the cab, and let me see you from behind."

Kayla did as she was told, hands on the cab, presenting her ass to him.

Bent over, he could see her pussy, barely contained by the thong. Without being asked she spread her legs apart, giving even wider access.

Sam used his hand to spread her cheeks, which totally exposed her asshole. Kayla immediately reached behind her, "No. No anal, I don't play there."

Sam shrugged, pulled aside her thong, and proceeded to guide his cock into her pussy. Kayla braced for some rough entry, but as he slid in she realized how turned on, how soaking wet she was. She was slick as could be and he had no trouble penetrating her deep. He held his cock fully inside her for a few seconds. She felt so full, so good. His cock was not long, but the thickness was incredible, and satisfying.

She turned to look at him, as he continued to hold his cock deep inside her. "Come anywhere you want, I'm on the pill."

Sam didn't need much more of an invitation than that. He started to fuck her, sliding out and then back in, deep in her pussy. As he penetrated her fully he reached around and pinched a nipple. As he slowly slid out, his other hand reached under and felt for her pussy, searching for her clit. At one point Kayla took his hand and guided it straight to her button, so he didn't have to blindly guess. Once there, he started to pleasure her as he fucked her.

Despite how wrong this was, Kayla was now enjoying it immensely. Eyes closed, breathing irregular, pleasure washing over her. A thick cock sliding in and out of her, and a pretty expert hand pleasuring her. All she had to do was bend over and take it. She had completely forgotten about the truck.

The pace of his stroking picked up. With his thumb and forefinger firmly around her clit, and his cock sliding rhythmically and deeply in her pussy, Kayla felt her pleasure building. She gasped involuntarily at one point, which emboldened Sam to fuck her even harder. She could feel his cock growing in size - fuck, it barely fit in the first place - as he neared his own climax. Finally he drove deep in her and held, his cock spasming over and over as he emptied inside her.

Kayla wasn't finished yet and she had to implore him to continue. She put her hand over his to force him to rub her clit harder. She rocked her hips slightly to keep him moving in and out of her. She closed her eyes, feeling her orgasm build, finally giving in to the pleasure. She pressed his hand against her clit, hard, and held it there while her own spasms continued.

They held the position for several minutes, panting, flushed from the sex but also the heat of the day. He finally pulled his cock out as his jizz dripped down Kayla's leg.

Kayla cleaned herself up while Sam got his shorts and shirt back on.

"I guess the bill is paid. I better complete the work"

Sam fiddled with a few things in the engine. Kayla heard a clunk and a snap, and then he announced "That should do the trick. Something, you know, kinda came loose, it was easy to put it back. You should be good to go."

Kayla asked, "Was it the air conditioning? That was what crapped out first."

Sam replied, "A/C? No, I didn't even look at that. If the A/C is out you should get that checked by the dealer, it's pretty complicated. Do you have a phone?"

Kayla furrowed her brow with confusion and dug her phone out of her purse. "But there's no service here..."

Sam reached into a back pocket and pulled something out. "One thing, Kayla, is you need a SIM card to get service anywhere". He snapped a little rectangle into the side of the phone and started to dial.

Kayla's mind raced. "What the fuck. I never told you my name. How do you know my name?"

The other end answered Sam's call. "Hey Rod.... yeah, we're done.... Worked out perfect... Yeah I think she loved it... Ok man, later."

Sam looked at Kayla. "Rod says Happy Mother's Day. He'll see you at the little party tonight." Sam handed her the phone, and kissed her on the cheek. "That's from Rod. He asked me to tell you that wants his piece later tonight".

With that, he picked up his shirt and put it on, grabbed his backpack and snapped it on, and proceeded to run back in the direction he came from, leaving Kayla standing in the middle of the road, mouth gaping open, wondering what the fuck just happened.

Please rate and comment on our story. If you have ideas for future topics or photo shoots, we would love to hear them!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Mother's Day Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds