• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. B Learns a Lesson

Mr. B Learns a Lesson

12

Bunny was never the same after that night. At first Mr. B was worried he would lose her but those fears quickly dissipated. In fact they were closer, more loving and more trusting than ever. They had no further adventures but their sex had a new level of passion that left them both gasping for breath. Bunny began to understand how fear had cheated her out of a more exciting and satisfying life. Now her imagination roamed and so did Mr. B's. The weeks flew by. On the outside Bunny was still a quiet, conservative, shy woman but inside The Slut ruled supreme and Bunny would release her in the bedroom with Mr. B.

After a month, Bunny learned she wasn't pregnant from Seth and she and Mr. B had some of the most intense sex of their life that night. They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

One day Mr. B received a phone call from his boss Eric. Important German clients were coming to Vegas and Eric had arranged a stripper for them in their hotel room but the stripper had canceled at the last minute. Eric wondered if Mr. B had any connections and could he find a replacement stripper. Mr. B said he would try and hung up. Bunny had heard the call and asked Mr. B what his plan was but Mr. B was stumped.

After a minute of silence, Bunny volunteered to do it, something she never would have done just a short time ago.

Mr. B was shocked. Bunny rapidly explained that her background in dance would make her seem legitimate; none of the German clients had ever seen her nor were likely to again, and Mr. B would score huge points with Eric, which was hard to do.

"It's perfect," Bunny said. "I show up at their room, dance, take their money and run. You pick me up in valet and we make good our escape. If they ask me to stay I'll tell them I have another party booked so I can't."

Mr. B thought it over and found no flaws. "Okay," he relented, "Let's do this," and called Eric back.

A few hours later Mr. and Mrs. B pulled up to the hotel. Beneath her long coat Bunny wore her favorite lingerie, the same lingerie she had worn on her honeymoon. Her gorgeous body was wrapped in white satin and lace and just wearing it always made her so excited. They went over their simple plan one last time and agreed Mr. B would send a text in one hour to give her an excuse to leave. He kissed her goodbye and parked the car, finding a spot at a blackjack table.

Bunny walked through the lobby and headed for the elevators. Soon she was at the penthouse suite. Her legs were weak and her hands trembled but she took a deep breath and calmed herself. A confident knock on the door and she was invited in. Introductions were made and Bunny was pleased to discover that both men were fit and handsome, and especially well dressed in European suit and tie. They did not speak English so she pointed for them to take a seat and she would be right out, darting into the bathroom to check how she looked and prepare herself.

When she emerged in her lingerie they took their place on the couch and Bunny started the first number, dancing and moving around the room, teasing and flirting and really enjoying the effect she was having on the foreign visitors. They could not take their eyes off of her. Her big breasts were barely covered and as she danced the lace moved occasionally exposing a nipple. She approached each man in turns, stepping up between his knees, rubbing and gyrating and doing her best to turn him on. They stole hurried touches of her legs, her ass, her breasts, and even a few times between her legs. She stopped them at first but they were persistent and honestly, she liked it. Soon she was allowing them to feel her up as she danced right up against their pants.

Downstairs Mr. B was already up almost a hundred dollars. As he reached for his drink he noticed someone familiar crossing the lobby. Mr. B's mind reeled;it's Eric! Fuck! He must have decided to stop by and check on our clients personally. When he gets to the room and sees my wife he will throw a fit. Fuck! How do I warn Bunny? Mr. B downed his drink and tried to cash his chips but the cards had just been dealt. He would have to allow the hand to finish.

Bunny began the second number as one of the men poured her a drink. When she approached him she took it from his hand and swallowed it in one gulp. The warm fluid settled in her tummy and spread tingling fingers throughout her body. She gestured for another and the man eager poured it. The effect of the drink was immediate; Bunny felt her nervousness and apprehension disappear.

Now she was dancing free and fun, twirling and flirting and allowing the men to put their hands on her as they wished. Her hard nipples threatened to burst through the fabric and the short hem of her dress often lifted to briefly expose her shaved pussy. She felt herself growing aroused and wet but didn't care. Bunny finished the song and drained her fourth shot, excusing herself briefly to retreat to the bathroom to change into her next outfit. While slipping out of her first costume she heard the door to the suite open and close and voices speaking German, but of course had no idea what they were saying. She considered which outfit to wear and because she was feeling so good choose the one that showed the most skin. Let's see if I can drive them crazy, she thought.

When she emerged from the bathroom her smile froze on her face. Eric, Mr. B's boss, was standing in the room looking right at her. Seconds ticked off, which seemed like minutes to Bunny, and nobody spoke or moved. Bunny was keenly aware of her body and how much skin she was showing. Eric's eyes devoured her. She wanted to shrink or run. Finally Eric said something in German and all the men nodded in agreement.

"I told them you are very beautiful and sexy," Eric said, approaching Bunny and kissing her hand. "Tell me your name my dear."

Bunny exhaled, not realizing she had been holding her breath.

"I'm Bunny," she replied.

"I am pleased to meet you, Bunny. Please don't let me interrupt. I will take my seat on the couch with the others and you can continue your performance."

Bunny was dismayed. It is one thing to dance for complete strangers but now she had to act like she had never met Eric and worse still, Eric was able to see almost her entire body. From this day forward every company picnic, office party, or any other gathering, Bunny would know Eric had seen her virtually nude. She felt herself blush. Then she considered the position this would put Mr. B in and how it changed his relationship with Eric and it took all Bunny's willpower not to run for the door.

One of the gentlemen brought her another drink and she gulped it down. She took a deep breath and nodded to the other man to start the music. Let's get this over with, she concluded.

Before she could begin dancing there was a knock at the door. Eric rose to answer it and Bunny just about died when Mr. B stepped into the room. Mr. B rapidly surveyed the circumstances and said he had stopped by to make sure everything was going okay. Then he returned his attention to Eric, waiting for the hammer to drop. But it didn't. Eric loved this. With a smile on his lips he introduced Mr. B to the German gentlemen and then to Bunny as if the two had never met. Next he invited Mr. B to take the large chair against the wall and watch along with the rest of the men. Mr. B tried to swallow in a dry throat, failed, nodded, and moved towards the chair. Behind him he heard Eric say, "Of course, as you are a happily married man so I'm sure you want nothing to do with a stripper, but you can still watch us enjoy her.

Mr. B dropped into the chair and hung his head. He had no idea how to get out of this with all relationships intact. Nothing to do but ride this out, he reasoned.

Eric poured everyone another drink and pressed play. Bunny watched Mr. B for a sign, some clue as to the direction she should take but saw nothing so she guzzled her drink and started dancing, listless at first but then, accepting the situation and the warming effects of the booze, with ever increasing abandon. Several shots later she thought fuck it, I'm in it and so is my husband so let's just play it out.

Mr. B watched Bunny dance. Her little outfit hid almost nothing and as she began to move with more energy all the men were treated to flashes of her gorgeous body. Soon she had the men hypnotized. Mr. B glanced at their pants and saw all three had sprouted large tents.

As Bunny would dance before each of them in turn they would run their hands all over her. Nobody held back now. Bunny was gasping for breath, pussy wet and nipples hard. She was standing before Eric when a fast song ended and a slow song began. She dropped her head and met Eric's eyes. Eric slid his hands up both her thighs and Bunny glanced at Mr. B. He cupped her ass and then continued up, under her lingerie, until he grazed her breasts. When his palms brushed her nipples she moaned and Eric looked at Mr. B.

"She loves this," he said. Mr. B could only nod and watch.

Eric slithered his hands back down her body until he arrived at her hips. Using one hand to brace her, he slipped the other hand down and under. Mr. B held his breath but Bunny moaned and exhaled. Moments later Eric held up his hand, his middle finger shiny and glistening with Bunny's juices.

"There's your proof," he stated. All the men smiled except Mr. B.

The song ended and another quick round of drinks was poured. Eric made a toast in German and everyone raised their glass and downed the drink. Bunny was perfectly warm and floating, her skin alive and electrified. All the attention and touching had driven her to a high state of arousal. Mr. B needs to get me out of here and take me home and fuck me, she thought. She looked at Mr. B seated against the wall, separate from the other men. Their eyes met and understanding passed between them.

Then Bunny felt several pairs of hands touch her body at once. She closed her eyes at the intense stimulation and melted into the incredible feelings she was experiencing. The men had gathered around her and she placed her hands on their shoulders to support herself as they caressed every inch of her fit body. Her head fell back and her mouth fell open. Sensations were pouring into her mind faster than she could process them so she gave up and just enjoyed the pure pleasure she was feeling. When Eric pulled the zipper down her back she didn't protest. When one of the men slipped the straps off her shoulders she leaned into it to help them. When she felt her lingerie land in a pile at her ankles and the warm air of the hotel room embrace her skin, she just drifted along with the incredible and powerful feelings flowing through her now.

Mr. B sat and watched the other men touched and caressed and slowly undress his wife. Eric glanced at him from time to time, enjoying the trap he had sprung. Mr. B gazed on as the men marveled at Bunny's strong and healthy body, her big firm breasts and sensitive pink nipples, and her perfectly smooth and hairless pussy. Eric looked right at Mr. B as he once again slowly pushed a finger up inside Bunny's cunt. When Bunny moaned it stabbed Mr. B right in the heart. My boss is such a fucker, he thought. I will never live this day down. For as long as I work there, Eric will always have this hanging over my head.

Eric spoke German again and they all helped Bunny to sit on the couch. Each of them then stood and began to undress. What the fuck! Mr. B's brain screamed at him. This is going too far! What does this bastard have planned? He rose from his chair determined to put a stop to this but Eric stopped him with a hard stare. There was a brief battle of wills, during which Mr. B could see to clear path out of his predicament. Every road ended in disgrace and social embarrassment. After several tense moments, Mr. B sat back down.

In answer, Eric stood right before Bunny and began to lower his boxer-briefs. Bunny gazed up at him then looked down at his bulge. She licked dry lips and glanced at Mr. B for direction. Mr. B just looked down at the hotel carpet. As Eric dropped his underwear Bunny scooted to the edge of the couch. Eric's cock emerged from confinement like a python, inches from her face. Bunny's eyes went big. Her jaw dropped open. Without looking at Mr. B or even asking Eric if it was okay, Bunny reached up and tried to wrap her fingers around him. They did not meet on the other side. Eric wasn't even fully erect and already was twice the size of Mr. B. Bunny mesmerized and fascinated with it. She was dimly aware that the other men were moving around her but at the moment she didn't care. She turned Eric's cock side to side, examining the shape, the color, and of course the sheer size of it. She was captivated by it.

Mr. B was having trouble breathing watching his wife fondle his boss's cock. The dancing had been bad enough but could all be chalked up to too much drink; no harm, no foul; easily forgiven. But this was a whole level. Bunny had her fingers wrapped around Eric and Eric was gloating and looking right at Mr. B. Just as Mr. B was about to say fuck it and grab Bunny and leave, consequences or not, Bunny froze him in his chair.

Bunny was gently stroking Eric now and feeling him thicken and harden. Just as Mr. B was about to stop everything, Bunny looked up into Eric's eyes and opened her mouth. Eric looked down and with a commanding nod, Bunny pulled him forward and slurped his massive cock-head into her mouth. After a few seconds Bunny moved her hands to Eric's hips and pulled him forward, forcing his head and shaft farther into her mouth, slowly working him towards her throat. Mr. B dropped back into his chair.

The other men approached and moved her to the floor, forming a triangle around her. Bunny was careful to prevent Eric slipping from her mouth for even a second. She reached for the other two men and was delight at the size and weight of them. All of them are bigger than my husband, she realized, and this thought aroused her greatly. I'm such a slut. I don't know why I love it so much but I do. Big cocks are so sexy! Bunny stroked the two cocks in her hands as she forced more of Eric towards her throat. She was sucking him hard as her tongue swirled and teased every inch of his hot meat.

Eric placed a hand on her head to guide her and steady him, and watched in marvelous surprise as his employee's wife devoured his big dick. The power of it went straight to his ego. He stared at Mr. B, sullen and withdrawn, and turned his hips to provide the best view possible. Bunny was a cock-whore, eagerly slurping and licking and sucking Eric's inches. Her spit dripped from Eric's fat balls. Eric leaned way back and enjoyed the visual show Bunny was providing. The two Germans finished removing the rest of their clothing and towered over petite Bunny, reaching down to squeeze a tit or nipple.

Eric spoke to Mr. B; "too bad you are happily married my friend. This gorgeous bitch is so worked up her juices are dripping from her pussy. I've met your wife and I can't say I blame you for sitting this one out. She is exquisite. I would never do something to jeopardize my relationship with her." He then turned to the other two men and repeated the message in German. They smiled broadly at Mr. B and gave him thumbs-up. Mr. B winced, watching his wife slurp and drool all over Eric's cock as she stroked them both.

Eric spoke to him again. "Take off your clothes too Mr. B. Pull the chair up closer. I'm not asking if you want to, I'm telling you to do it as your boss. Mr. B sat motionless for a moment looking for a way out. Finding none, he stood and undressed, dreading the moment he removed his boxers. Finally the moment could be postponed no longer and he dropped his underwear revealing a hard, throbbing penis. Eric laughed once loudly, full knowing and understanding in his eyes. Mr. B remained standing, unsure what to do next. A deep moan from Bunny brought all eyes on her.

Bunny worked the massive shaft and head, her lips and tongue slathering every steel-hard inch. Then she relaxed her throat and jaw, determined to take more of his huge phallus down her gullet. Eric placed both hands lovingly on either side of her head and, murmuring sweet encouragement, held perfectly still. Slowly, a quarter inch at a time, Bunny forced more and more of Eric's cock down her throat. Her eyes watered and Eric groaned. The Germans watched in disbelief. Mr. B was suddenly seized with insane jealousy. This was too much to take. His sweet wife nude and manhandled was tolerable...even sexy. Watching her sucking a big cock was even exciting in a way. But this purely sexual, lusty display of desire for another man's cock was too much. Bunny was mad with yearning for it and her lust stabbed Mr. B right through the heart. He gasped in agony.

Bunny swooned down there on her knees. She was surrounded by hung, gorgeous, sexy men and big, beautiful cocks. Sweet alcohol flowed through her veins demolishing her inhibitions and setting her free. Eric's cock was huge and so pretty she couldn't take her eyes off of it and wanted desperately to make it explode. I want to swallow every drop this beast can give me, she thought. She was vaguely aware her husband had moved up closer to them but just didn't care. Her pussy tingled and ached, her mouth watered, and the slut inside her was running through the house smashing plates and ripping her clothes off. Bunny felt wild arousal building in her and feared it just a little bit, but not enough to pay it any heed. When the Germans reached down and began playing with both her breasts, she pushed forward and captured the last half-inch of Eric's mammoth cock. She slipped her tongue out the bottom and licked his balls, coaxing that big load of cum out.

Eric moaned loudly. "Fuck!" He growled. "This slut can suck cock! No woman has ever taken that much of me. It's so intense. Her tongue is licking my balls at the same time my shaft is down her throat. Jesus! She's gonna make me cum fast!"

When Bunny heard him say that she started pumping her mouth faster up and down his cock. The Germans rubbed her tits roughly and twisted her nipples. One of them leaned down and split her cunt open with one of his fat fingers and Bunny uttered a high-pitched moan. Mr. B fell back into his chair but couldn't stay away, moving his chair even closer to the action. One of the Germans spoke and Eric nodded. "Yeah," he said, that's a great idea," and sat down on the couch. Bunny followed him, never allowing his cock out of her mouth. Now she was on all fours sucking Eric. Too late Mr. B saw what was happening.

The tallest German moved around behind Bunny. Mr. B got a good look at his cock for the first time and sagged. Every man here was much bigger than him. The tall German fished a condom from his pocket and tore it open but then they all spoke. Mr. B did not understand what they said but the man tossed the condom across the room and approached Bunny bare and unprotected. All three men laughed.

Bunny had her faced buried in Eric's lap, the top of her head bobbing as she throated him. Eric's eyes were closed and his head was back on the couch as waves of intense pleasure washed over him. The German behind Bunny moved up very close and Mr. B watched for her reaction, knowing exactly the moment his wife was penetrated with her second big cock. The jealousy Mr. B was feeling tripled but his cock just stiffened even more. Without realizing what he was doing, he began to slowly stroke his penis as he watched Bunny fucked now from both ends. Demoralized, he listened to her sounds of raw lust as she was filled with cock and loved it.

Eric opened his eyes and saw Mr. B had moved closer so he told him to come pull Bunny's hair back so everyone could see better what she was doing to him with her mouth. "Besides," he added, "I'm about to cum in her mouth and I think that is something you should see." Mr. B moved up and collected Bunny's hair in his fist, revealing the astonishing sight of Eric's thick cock pumping in and out of her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. B Learns a Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds