• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mr. Rudy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Mr. Rudy

She did not enjoy being a 'luminous being' - to anyone. But if it meant her continued employment, then it would have to be so. The man took a step inside the doorway, another, then stopped, his eyes still transfixed on Liv's.

"You...you are so...beautiful, m'am," he stammered. The use of the term m'am puzzled her, but she continued to smile as warmly and as genuinely as possible without looking fake. She noticed Madison gesturing from right behind the man, raising his brows and nodding, and Liv answered with just the slightest nod of her head.

"Thank you, sir," she replied. "You honor me even more. Would you...would you like to go somewhere more private? As you can see, this is the girls' dressing room; it gets quite busy and hectic in here at times." The man nodded, stepped back out the door - Madison quickly dodging back out of the way - and waved to his men. They were instantly at his sides, eyeing Liv suspiciously as they had in the showroom, and when the man turned, he held his hand out to Liv. She thought to perhaps put something on, but didn't want to appear hesitant. She rose from her chair and strode unashamedly to accept the man's hand. To her surprise, she leaned down and kissed her hand, then stood and smiled at her again.

"Though I might wish it otherwise," he whispered, "I believe you'll have to put some clothes on before we leave..." Liv gave him a quick smile, looked down at herself in mock surprise, then turned and went quickly back to her clothes rack. She dressed quickly in her street clothes and five minutes later was being escorted into the back of the man's limousine.

As the door closed at the chauffeur's hand, Liv again wondered he would leave any marks that would need special makeup the next night. The man, sitting opposite her, signaled the driver and a moment later they were speeding off through the night.

For almost an hour after they arrived back at the palatial mansion, the man, Rudy, attempted to ply Liv with liquor, drugs of various sorts; he even had his men go out and purchase such a large number of beautiful long-stemmed red roses that Liv knew she could fling herself off a the balcony onto them and not be hurt. Finally, she simply wanted to get it over with. Standing, she smiled invitingly at him, quickly removed every piece of clothing she had on and then sat with her legs tucked sideways under her, leaning on one hand and creating, she knew, the perfect female pose of acceptance and availability. She thought to simply lay down with her knees up and wide open but somehow it wouldn't have been quite ladylike.

Rudy sat dumbfounded, staring at the offering before him. Liv did notice a quickly increasing bulge in the man's trousers and smiled inwardly, not wanting to draw attention to such a private thing lest the man become outraged in some way. She simply sat there, waiting for him to respond in a more meaningful way. But Rudy just sat on the edge of the bed, eyes moving slowly, surely and appreciatively over every part of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mr. Rudy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds