Mrs. Reid Ch. 6

"Fuckin' A, man." He stood and shook out his arms. He grinned again. "I had me a REALLY good time last night. Let me take a leak and I'll tell you all about it."

"Take your time," I said. I didn't add, "I already know how it goes."

He stood and left to take care of business. "Sorry I didn't believe you before."

"Who would have? Go pee."

He left. I poured a glass of orange juice and sat there, soaking up the peace and quiet. I had a feeling that the craziness that had marked my life since that summer day when Mrs. Reid cornered me in her bathroom and masturbated me had come to an end. And that was all right. Maybe someday I would crave that kind of insane excitement again, but I doubted it. I liked the quiet. I loved Christina. I was happy.

I raised my glass and made a toast. "To Jackie. To Beverly. And to me, for surviving them both." I drained my glass, set it on my desk, and waited for my friend to return and regale me with his sordid, thrilling tale.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds