• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs Williams or is it Lori Ch. 02

Mrs Williams or is it Lori Ch. 02

12

Thanks for all the encouragement after the first part of the story. You might want to read chapter one to learn how James and Mrs. Williams got to where they are now.


Chapter 2

“Please leave it in me. I don’t want you to move. Let me feel you go soft inside me.”

Damn.

Is this really my mom’s friend saying this too me? Was this the same Mrs. Williams that I have known my entire life? I just came in her after a great blow job and now she is almost begging me to keep my cock in her.

“I’m not going anywhere baby,” I tell her as I lay on top of this mature beauty. I love feeling her sexy body under me. She is small but has such a hot little body. Her still stiff nipples are pressing hard against my chest.

My eyes look down and I see her pretty face. I am not going to tell you she looks 25, she definitely looks older, and I like that. Hell, I don’t even know her age. Maybe 45 or 46. Who cares? She is so sexy. You can see a few slight wrinkles on her face, but it only makes me want her more. With her age come things girls my age can’t bring to the bed.

Finally my heart starts to slow down. I love feeling her skin all over mine. That sexy body feels so good against mine. Her breathing start to return to normal and she opens her eyes. “James, what have you done to me? That was amazing. You took me places I have ever been before. You went where no man has ever been before.”

“Lori that was the hottest thing ever to happen to me. I have fantasized about this so many times,” I tell her as my lips softly kiss hers.

Her hands go around me and tenderly rub my back. We break the kiss and look into each others eyes and smile. I roll over and finally slide out of her. She immediately rolls onto my chest. My hand strokes her back.

“I love the way your body feels James,” she tells me. “I have been watching you for years thinking about how you were getting sexier and sexier every time I saw you.”

“Lori I have masturbated hundreds of times thinking of your pretty face and sexy body. Of all my mom’s friends, you are the one I always wanted,” I tell her as I kiss the top of her head.

“James I don’t want you to leave. Stay with me tonight. Call your parents and tell them you are staying at a friend’s.”

“OK,” I tell her.

I grab my cell phone and call home as she leaves the room. No answer at home so I just leave a message on the machine. I do this all the time, so it’s no big deal. After I hang up I lay back and think, “I can’t believe I am going to spend the night fucking Mrs. Williams. How could any 18 year old be so lucky?”

Lori walks back into the room and I look at her sexy body. Her body must be 5 foot 1 with 32C chest. Since she has been working out her body is looking really tight.

She is holding two glasses of wine and hands me one. I would rather have been a beer, but hell it’s her wine and her bed. Sliding back into the bed she hands me one of the glasses. She moves close to me and again I feel her soft skin against mine.

“James I have to tell you a few things.”

“What is it Lori?” I know it can’t be anything bad since she just asked me to spend the night.

“I have never done this before James. In my 22 years of marriage I have never even kissed another man. But for the past few years my husband and I have rarely had sex. I don’t know if he is having an affair, but I can’t go any longer without sex. My body has never wanted sex more than it does now and I maybe get it from my husband once a month,” she tells me as we both sip our wine. “I have been thinking about you and just knew that I had to have you. You are always so kind to me, and you really have turned me on for years. I know you must think I am a slut, but I just need you in so many ways James.”

“I don’t think you are a slut Lori. I think you are a sexy lady who has needs. Your husband is an ass if he doesn’t know what a beautiful lady he has,” I tell her as I kiss her forehead.

“James I have only been with one man other that my husband, well one before tonight. You are a way better lover than my husband or my college boyfriend. You are so much bigger and feeling your young firm body turns me on so much. You make me want to do things I have never done before, or ever thought of doing.”

“Like what Lori? Tell me what you want to do with me.”

“James let’s just say I will do anything you want, and not just tonight. I want to continue this.”

“So do I Lori,” I tell her as I kiss her.

We put out near empty wine glasses down and embrace as we kiss.

Our kisses are passionate and my hands move over her amazing body. I rub up and down her taut legs. They are so firm I can tell she has been working out a lot.

I go to rub her pussy expecting it to be sopping wet from all the cum I put in it a little while before, but it wasn’t. She must have cleaned it up when she went to get our wine. She moaned as I rubbed it.

My lips move away and start to kiss her neck. She moans and lifts her chin up so I have more neck to kiss. I nibble on her ear and lick it. Her moans grown. “Take me lover. Use me. I am totally yours James.”

Down her body my lips go. I reach her remarkable tits. I hold them and kiss all around them. I stick my finger in her mouth and get it nice and wet then rub the wetness on her nipples then blow softly. They get even harder when I do this and her body starts to squirm. I kiss and bite softly.

“Yes James. Bite my nipples.”

I bite harder on them and she moans louder and louder.

My hands squeeze them harder and I suck on one nipple then the other. “Do you like this baby? Tell me what you like about it,” I tell her then I go back to sucking and playing with her magnificent chest.

“I love it baby. I love my tits played with. My nipples get so sensitive when I get turned on. Do anything you want to them James. They are here for you and only you.”

“Anything?” I think. This is a lady I have fantasized about so many times, now I was going to do one of my biggest fantasies.

My mouth leaves her nipples and I look her in the eyes. I straddle her body with my knees on both sides tummy. “Push your tits together Lori. I am going to fuck them,” I tell her.

She didn’t say anything, she just did it.

I rub my cock on her tits all around them. Then I put my cock head on her nipples and move it around. Finally I slide it between them. Finally my cock was between Mrs. Williams’ tits. Finally my fantasies have come true.

Sliding it between them feels so good. She pushes them tightly together so I get a great feeling as I go back and forth. She is looking as my cock pops out from between her tits. Her eyes stare and her mouth is open just a little, almost like she is drooling. I keep doing this. I love when I am over a girl like this.

“Stick out your tongue,” I tell her. And she does.

I push farther so my eight inches stretches out to her mouth. She licks it as it nears. Again and again we do this. Her eyes never stopped looking at my cock.

As long as I live I will never forget this picture. This gorgeous, married, friend of my mother licking my cock as it emerges from between her big tits again and again. I keep thinking, “How could Mr. Williams not be fucking this every day? Even if he had a girl on the side, Mrs. Williams is too sexy to be left alone.”

We keep doing this and I decide she needs some attention too, so I reach behind me and start to play with her pussy. MMMMM Sooooo wet.

“Please fuck me James. I need you in me. Fuck me baby. PLEASE,” Lori says, or should I say begs.

I was taught to obey my elders, so I decide to do as she asks.

I get between her legs and spread them. I lean over her and take my cock in my hand. She needs to be teased a little more. I rub the head of my cock over her pussy. Damn she is so wet. A few slaps of my cock on her pussy and she is looking at me begging with her eyes.

She has been teased enough. I kiss her and push the head in. Move it around a little and push it deeper. Then I pull out. Push back in. Kissing her as I do.

In and out I go. Deeper with ever push. She wraps her arms and legs around me, pulling me deeper in her.

She is an amazing lay. Girls my age lay there as I do all the work, but not Lori. She moves with me. I feel her pussy muscles milking my cock. I feel her hard nipples on my chest. She is way better than any of the girls I have been with before. They were girls, she is a woman.

She moans louder and louder. I go faster and harder.

“Oh yes James. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

I do as I am told. I go faster and harder.

“Harder James, harder.”

Well if she wants it hard this isn’t the best way.

I pull out. “Why did you stop?” she asks with a cry in her voice.

I don’t say a word. I just take her little body and roll it over and lift her so she is on all fours. Then I get behind her. “Oh god yes James. Fuck me like an animal,” she says.

My cock goes back in her pussy. And I give her what she wanted, a good hard fuck.

In and out hard I go. Our bodies slapping. Damn I love this sound.

Deeper and harder.

My hands hold her hips pulling her into my cock. Her head is flying around as I go faster. I bend over and reach around grabbing her tits. Playing with them. Massaging them and pinching her nipples.

“Oh god I am cumming James. Don’t stop. Harder James, harder.”

Her body starts to shake like mad. I go faster and harder. I am not ready to cum but I want her to do it.

“Cum baby. Cum all over my cock Mrs. Williams.” I can tell she is ready.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” she screams as a big smile appears on my face. I love it.

I slow down but keep fucking her. I rub her back as our bodies keep slapping. “Does your husband make you cum like that Mrs. Williams?”

“No James. Only you.”

I bend over again kissing her shoulders and neck as I reach around and play more with her tits. Still going in and out. She lets out a moan.

“James it feels so good to have your cock in me and your hands on my tits. Use me lover. I am yours to use.”

I am using her. I pull out and roll her over. She may be thinking that I am going back in her pussy, but I have other ideas.

I straddle her body again. “Push them together again Lori,” I tell her. She knows what I will do in a minute. At first I think she was hoping that I would just have her suck me so I would cum in her mouth. But now she realizes I am going back to her tits.

She does as I tell her. “James nobody has ever cum on my tits. Can’t you just cum in my pussy or my mouth?” she asks.

“You said I could do anything. This is what I want to do Lori,” I tell her. Then I slide back between tits. Sliding between them feels even better with my cock covered with her pussy juice. Her words may have suggested she didn’t want this, but her eyes were still staring lustfully at my cock. I reach down and play hard with her nipples. Her moans make it sound like she is going to cum again.

“Do you like this Lori?”

She doesn’t answer, so I play harder with her nipples.

“DO YOU LIKE THIS LORI?” I ask now with authority.

“Yes James. I love what you’re doing to my tits. My husband barely touches them. I feel like such a slut but I love what you are doing to them. Please don’t stop.”

I go faster and faster. The look on her face is amazing. “Maybe she really is a slut?” I think to myself.

The cum is churning in my balls and getting ready to explode. I am trying to hold out as long as I can, but there is only so long until I have to cum. My hand grabs my cock and I start to stroke it when aiming it at her tits. Mrs. Williams never tells me to stop or not to do it. Her eyes never leave my cock. She may never have had cum on her tits, but she will in a few seconds.

Faster and faster my hand moves over my cock. Then it happens, I blast my white goo all over her tits. I let out a loud moan as it shoots out all over her big tits. The look on Lori’s face is amazing. She looks like a little girl on Christmas morning. Her eyes are fixed on my cum.

“That was so hot James. Your cum is so warm. What should I do now?’

“Well Lori,” I tell her, “you can either lick it up or rub it in.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to lick up what you can reach with your tongue. Then rub the rest in,” I tell her. My body never felt better and my mind was the same way. I realize that I, an 18 year old, just told a married lady in her 40’s to lick my cum off her tits, and she would do whatever I tell her.

Her hand lifts her tit to her mouth as her tongue sticks out. She licks and swallows what her tongue can reach. I will never forget seeing the tip of her tongue trying to get every last drop of cum off her hard nipples. When she can get no more she starts to rub it in. She looks so happy with her hands all over her tits.

I fall to the bed totally spent. She cozies up to me again with her tits on my chest. My arm goes around her holding her to me.

“What have you done to me James?” she asks me with a huge smile on her face.

“Nothing you didn’t want done Mrs. Williams.”

“I am so ashamed but you are right James. I wanted it all, and more. And I told you to call me Lori.”

We drink what is left of our wine then just lay there in her bed. Neither of us have the energy to talk. I think we both just love the feeling of each others body. Finally Lori spoke, “let’s go take a shower and freshen up.”

I like that idea. I want to play with her tits some more, but don’t want to taste my cum.

I have never showered with a girl before. I love it. We kiss and let our hands move over each other’s bodies. Her body looks even more astonishing with water running over it. I get behind her and kiss her wet neck and reach around to play with her tits. She wiggles her ass on my cock making it a bit harder.

“Your body is so firm James. I feel so safe in your arms. You can do what ever you want. I know you will keep me safe and never hurt me.”

As she tells me this I get even harder. She reaches around and plays with my cock. I keep kissing her neck and nibble on her ear as she strokes me. My kisses on her neck turn to bites. She loves it. She moans out “yessssssssssss.” Hearing her like this makes something in me take off. I want to fuck her again, this time hard.

“Put it in your pussy Lori,” I tell her.

She doesn’t say anything. She just does as I tell her. Her hand guides my cock head to her pussy. I want it hard and rough so I just push it in deep and hard. I go hard and fast. My hands play with her tits from behind. Her pussy is grabbing my cock. “Yes James. Fuck me hard. Pound my pussy James. Make me your slut.”

Maybe her words should have shocked me, but all they do is turn me on more. “Yes Mrs. Williams, I am going to make you my slut,” I thought, but didn’t dare say.

I push her body against the shower wall and fuck her harder. The feeling is amazing. Warm water all over our bodies as I take this woman and make her my slut. Harder and harder. She is screaming as I ram her into the wall. “Harder James. Harder,” she shouts.

I grab her hair and pull her head back. “Is this what you want Mrs. Williams?” I ask her.

“God forgive me but yes. I am your slut James. There is nothing I won’t do for you. I will do anything you want. I need you James. I need your cock in me. I need your young body against mine.”

Harder and harder I go. So hard it is almost violent and she is loving it. I turn her away from the wall and bend her over. Harder. HARDER. I know her sexy little body is mine to do with whatever I want.

She is no longer Lori or Mrs. Williams. She is now my slut.

“Oh god James, yes. Fuck me. Harder baby. Do it,” she screams.

Every time she talks like that it turns me on more. I can not fuck her any harder so I slap her ass. I can hear the smack over the shower. Then I hear her groan. I do it again. She groans again. I keep smacking her tight married ass.

I feel the cum building. I am ready to put my cum in my sluts pussy. “Get ready baby I am going to cum in you,” I tell her.

“Yes lover, cum in momma’s pussy.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

My loud scream echoes through the bathroom. My cum drains into her pussy.

Her body goes limp. I think she might fall to the ground so I grab her and hold her. She puts her arms around me and holds herself up. Looking into my eyes she tells me, “I am yours James. Totally your.”

I give her a loving kiss to accept what she just said to me.

We both can barely stand to rinse ourselves. Then dry off. We somehow make it to the bed and fall asleep in each others arms.

I feel so good I don’t want to move. The mornings are never good for me. I always have trouble trying to get out of bed and waking up. At first I think I am having a hot dream and just waking up with my usual morning wood. Then I remember just where I am and who I am with.

My eyes are still closed but I feel something on my cock and I hear moans.

Slowly my eyes open and I see Lori very slowly licking and playing with my cock. She never looks at my face. She is just totally infatuated with my cock. She stares at it then kisses it. Licks then takes it in her mouth. To her I am not there. I am only a cock for her to play with. She is in her own world and loving every minute of it.

I decide to let her know I am here so I start to play with her hair. She looks at my eyes and smiles. Neither of us says a word; she just keeps playing with my throbbing member.

I feel like I have unleashed a monster. Here is this sexy, beautiful lady totally into my cock. I was afraid that she would wake up and kick my ass out of here. Now, I know this is the beginning not the end.

“Get on me. Ride me Lori. Fuck me baby,” I tell her.

She doesn’t say a thing, she just does it.

She moves over me and takes my cock in her hand. She rubs it a little on her pussy then slides it in. She slides on it, slowly at first, and then she starts to pick up the pace.

She looks so beautiful as she rides me. The look on her face is amazing. She looks so happy. She goes up and down faster and faster. Moans escaping from deep in her. I reach up and play with her tits. My fingers working her hard nipples. She leans forward so more of her weight is supported by my hands on her tits.

Up and down she goes. Grinding her pussy all over my cock. Her pussy muscles pull my cock in her deeper. She is so turned on I can feel her juices running down my balls. Harder and harder she starts to bounce.

I put my hands on her hips trying to help her move with my cock. I push up into her as she comes down. I can tell she is close and so am I.

“I am going to cum soon Mrs. Williams. I can’t hold out much longer,” I tell her as she goes ever faster up and down.

Her moans turn into screams, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAA.”

My body tightens up and I push up hard into her.

“Fuck here I go, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” I scream.

She collapses on me. My cock still buried in her.

“Good morning James,” she finally speaks.

My arms go around her. I hold her tight to let her know she is safe in my arms. Our sweaty bodies feel so hot all over each other. I can feel her heart racing and I am sure she can feel mine as well.

After about ten minutes we finally move. She gives me a kiss and gets off of me.

“I better get going Lori. I have a lot to get done today around my house,” I tell her.

“OK James. Please just tell me that this isn’t over for us. I really do need you James. What we did last night only makes me want you more and need you more.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs Williams or is it Lori Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds