• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 01

Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 01

This is an introduction to what will start off a series I've been thinking about for a while. I would appreciate your patience with the scene setting and welcome any suggestions you have for the future.

*****

Re: Business Consultant Position: Adler Estates Ltd.

Natalie,

You are cordially invited to an interview at Leadworth House, Gloucestershire, to discuss the terms of your employment for Adler Estates Ltd. Please arrive promptly at 11pm sharp and bring any accompanying resources you may find pertinent to your new position.

Regards,

Irene Adler

Natalie re-read the email for the final time as the black taxi pulled into the driveway of the old country estate. Locking her phone, Natalie leaned anxiously forward to get a better view of the magnificent, Elizabethan manor that lay before her. The taxi kicked-up large clouds of dust as it bit into the gravel track leading to the front porch. From the passenger windows Natalie could see the perfectly manicured lawns that surrounded the manor, and beyond the endless quilt of green fields, sectioned by the darker hedgerows and punctuated by the small clumps of sheep grazing in the distance. As a long-long London resident, Natalie had only seen witnessed such an idyllic sight in television and magazines. It had always been her dream to escape the concrete setting of the capital and find a more peaceful lifestyle elsewhere. Finally, thanks to the enigmatic Irene Adler, she hoped to seize her opportunity to do so.

The gravel crunched uncomfortably as the taxi pulled up to the front porch. Like many buildings of the period, the Elizabethan building was designed in the shape of a capital 'E', a tribute to the monarch of the era. Stepping out of the vehicle, Natalie found herself flanked by the two outer wings of the manor, somewhere between anxious and excited, she could not decide if the building was warmly embracing her, or ready to swallow her entirely.

Approaching the intimidating, yet ornate stone porch, Natalie mentally prepared herself for her first meeting. Although she was yet to sign a contract, she knew that a personal invitation from the secretive Ms. Adler to her country estate was effectively a job offer waiting to happen. Failing any catastrophes, she would be handing in her notice to her previous employer by mid-afternoon. The thought gave Natalie the affirmation she needed. With great difficulty, she raised the intricate brass knocker on the door, allowing its tremendous weight to fall back into place. The noise echoed ominously and rattled through the supposedly old reception hall. Echoing footsteps approached from afar. Resonating from the main hall, Natalie heard a stumble, then a stifled moan, followed by more footsteps, she furrowed her brow in bewilderment.

The door opened to reveal a young petite brown haired woman in black uniform. Natalie could not imagine she was much older than twenty years of age, she had a natural beauty, blemished only by a small beauty mark on her left cheek, an almost perfect imperfection.

"M-may I h-help you?" the girl eventually enquired, flustered.

"Good morning" Natalie replied, "I have an appointment to see Ms. Adler."

"Miss C-clements? M-Ms. Adler is expecting you, c-come right in."

Natalie followed the young girl into the reception hall, she noticed that despite the girls neatly pressed uniform, she had a slightly dishevelled appearance. Strands of hair cascaded haphazardly from her tightly-formed bun. She stumbled as if drunk, not aided by her smart, black high heels. She perspired slightly from her brow, and her cheeks flushed feverishly. Natalie was concerned the girl may even be ill.

"P-please wait here," The girl said, gesturing to an old wooden seat in the hallway.

"Thank you, but I think I'll stand, it's been a long journey," Natalie responded politely

The girls leg wobbled impatiently, like a child in desperate need of the bathroom. She leaned in towards Natalie's ear and whispered secretively.

"Ms. Adler would like you to sit," She uttered, breathing unevenly, "If you don't do what she says she'll..."

The girl stopped mid-sentence, she urgently covered her mouth and walked quickly out of the reception hall. Confused, Natalie listened to the girl's stifled moans from the adjacent room. Despite the muffling of her hand, Natalie swore that only one thing could make a woman moan in such a way.

"Pay no attention to Emily," Ms. Adler remarked as she descended from the grand staircase in the middle of the reception hall. Natalie jumped, unaware that Ms. Adler had witnessed the strange event from the landing. In contrast to Emily's awkward shuffle, Ms. Adler glided effortlessly towards Natalie, extending a convivial hand shake in greeting.

"Natalie, how lovely it is to put a face to the name, and such a lovely face at that."

The stature of Ms. Adler was intimidating, Natalie had never met such a graceful yet commanding figure. She was statuesque, tall and slender, yet possessed an unmistakable curviness, highlighted by her tight pencil skirt and silk shirt. Natalie was so stunned that words failed her.

"Please, won't you come through the drawing room?" Ms. Adler announced, extending an arm and gesturing towards a small door off the reception hall. "I'm very excited to see the proposals you have for the estate."

Collecting herself, Natalie followed Ms. Adler through a series of corridors. Ms. Adler spoke in length of the vivid history of the building, but Natalie did not listen. Instead she simply stared uncontrollably at Ms. Adler's shapely behind. Her tight skirt shifting with the movement of her cheeks, her long legs moving gracefully, one in front of the other. Natalie could not believe her fixation.

They sat on opposing sofas, Natalie handed Ms. Adler various projections and reports. Recovering from the events of this morning, Natalie had managed to present herself very well. Ms. Adler listened intently and nodded in agreement with nearly everything that Natalie had to say. Natalie had acknowledged Ms. Adler's excitement at the mere mention of money, her incredible green eyes lighting up. Natalie did everything she could not to be consumed by them.

"Stop," said Ms. Adler, stopping Natalie right in the middle of a sentence. "I've heard enough, you are clearly the ideal candidate for this job, I insist you start first thing tomorrow."

At that moment, Emily arrived with a tray of tea. She had appeared to have gathered herself after the morning's antics. Natalie and Ms. Adler sat and discussed the formalities of accepting the job, Ms. Adler refused to let Natalie work her notice and insisted that she start the very next day. Any protests that Natalie put up were quickly dismissed as by Ms. Adler as "details" and in the end Natalie had to concede. The final resolution was for Natalie to stay the night at the village bed and breakfast and return in the morning with her final decision, "complements of the estate, naturally."

A taxi had already arrived when Emily opened the front door for Natalie. Driving away from the estate, she finally allowed herself to celebrate her new-found employment. All too quickly forgetting the strange occurrences of the day, she began to write her 'to-do' list for tomorrow.

Emily closed the door and turned to return to her duties, only to find Ms. Adler standing in her way.

"You tried to warn her didn't you my sweet girl" Ms. Adler cooed, her sweet tone hiding more malicious intent.

"N-no Ms. Adler, I simply wanted to..."

Ms. Adler closed Emily's mouth with a simple look. Emily continued to make muffled noises but Ms. Adler's control made it impossible to speak.

"This will not go unpunished," Ms. Adler said calmly.

Fighting her own body as best she could, Emily was compelled to strip down to her black lingerie. Her nipples stiffened and she feel a wetness between her legs, Emily was Ms. Adler's puppet, and she feared what she would make her do next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 308 milliseconds