• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Ms. Adler: The Doctor's Office

Ms. Adler: The Doctor's Office

Matt tapped impatiently as he waited for his turn to see the Doctor Phelps. Having exhausted every trashy magazine and expired newspaper on the coffee table, he had resigned himself to watching the clock on the wall, every loud tick of the second hand a reminder of his eternal purgatory. Ordinarily Matt was not an impatient man, but he had reluctantly gone to the Doctors under the instruction of his girlfriend, who had insisted he addressed the issue of his shortcomings in the bedroom. Since the discussion of marriage Matt had begun to have issues getting an erection, he insisted that he was just tired or stressed but in actuality the commitment was not quite what he was looking for at this stage in his life.

Despite the fact that he loved Janine very much he felt that there was more to see and do before he finally settled down. Looking across the room he saw other patients waiting to be seen, most had come in before him and were equally as impatient as he was. He scanned the room until he came across a rather attractive blond woman sat opposite him. Matt assumed she had come from work, wearing a white collared shirt and black pencil skirt that was a little shorter than it should have been for a working environment. He let his eyes wander, gazing at her long smooth legs and full breasts. His gaze must have lingered too long as he looked up to see her staring irritably back at him. Matt went back to being bored.

Sophie was in no mood to be eye-fucked today, she was having a bad day at work and spending her lunch break at the doctors wasn't ideal either. She took a moment to look at her lecherous neighbour and quickly decided he wasn't her type, he wasn't an unattractive man, but neither did he stand out from the crowd. He looked like he may have taken care of his appearance in the past but had now become comfortable and no longer felt the need to preen himself. Sophie had been waiting for half an hour and was becoming more and more exasperated by the second. Finally she got up and marched over to the reception desk. A young woman was sat at the computer tapping periodically on an old keyboard. Sophie coughed loudly to announce her presence, causing a furrow to appear in the receptionist's brow, she slowly turned herself to face Sophie, looking at her over the black rimmed glasses on the end of her nose.

"May I help you?" the woman said, an undertone of annoyance in her voice.

"Yes, I was wondering how much longer this was going to take? I only have an hour for lunch"

The receptionist looked Sophie up and down, evaluating the inconvenience that had distracted her, Sophie felt uneasy as she waited for a reply.

"Oh, I believe you might be next" said the receptionist, a cunning smile forming on her face. "Second door on your right please"

Matt watched as Sophie headed quickly through the waiting room, with her back turned he was able to check her out unhindered. His eyes travelled up her long legs to her shapely behind, which only benefitted from her tight black skirt. His only regret was that from behind he couldn't see her large chest pressing against the contours of her white shirt, testing it's durability to the maximum. His daydream was interrupted by the receptionist, looking at him from behind the desk.

"You can go through now, second door to your right" she said curtly

Matt nodded, wondering if perhaps the receptionist's bun had been tied too tight that morning. As she stood up and pointed towards the corridor, he noticed that the she was not wearing a bra. "How could someone so uptight not be wearing a bra at work?" he wondered briefly, deciding not to question and simply appreciate the gesture. The receptionist was as attractive as Sophie, although she had slightly smaller breasts, the thought of her piercing look turned him on. He thought of her lips on his cock while she stared at him, boring in with those amazing green eyes. Matt conceded that it had been too long since he and his partner had had sex.

Matt entered through the second door on the right, the room was decorated as one might expect, with neutral coloured walls and a cold hard floor. To his surprise however, he found a double bed in the middle of the room. Pointed directly at the bed was an arm chair, with it a small table. There seemed to be no medical equipment at all, as if one of the doctors' offices had simply been converted into accommodation. In his surprise he hadn't even noticed Sophie sitting on the small sofa in the corner.

"Sorry, I... I didn't realise you were in here" Matt said, taken aback by the situation.

"I don't know what's going on here, but if I don't see a doctor soon I'm going to kill that receptionist"

"That won't be necessary" Sophie and Matt both jumped as the receptionist strode purposefully through the door. They watched in amazement as she moved around the bed and took a seat in the armchair. "Please, take a seat" she gestured to Matt to join Sophie on the couch. Sophie stood bolt upright as if disgusted by the request.

"This is ridiculous, I demand to see Doctor Phelps!" she yelled

The receptionist's gaze turned from Matt to Sophie, her eyes a vivid piercing green. Sophie stood still momentarily before heading for the door.

"I don't recommend you leave Sophie" The receptionist said with authority. Sophie ignored her request and reached for the door handle, but just as she was about to grasp it her whole body shunted to a stop. Without hesitation Sophie backtracked to her seat and sat down, she placed her handbag by her side and sat quietly. Matt could only watch in confusion.

"You'll pay for that Sophie" The receptionist said. "Matthew, would you care to take a seat?"

Matt daren't deny her request, he looked at Sophie whose irritated expression had been replaced with that of concern.

"Thank you" She said pleasantly. "I'll make this very simple. Do as I say and this will be a very pleasurable experience"

"And what if we don't do as you say? What gives you the authority?" Sophie seemed to have come out of her brief state of shock, the receptionist smiled a cunning smile and replied

"My name is Ms. Adler and you will do as I say" Just as she finished speaking Matt and Sophie both shot upright, They began tearing at each other's clothes, unable to stop themselves, unable to control their actions, both knowing consciously that what they were doing was wrong but completely helpless to Ms. Adler's apparent control. When they had finished they turned to Ms. Adler, arms by their sides, she got up and evaluated her captives.

"The three of us are going to have a lot of fun" she laughed to herself. The words danced sensually off of her full lips. Matt and Sophie a mixture of confusion and worry on their faces, stood powerless to help themselves or each other. "But first, Sophie, I believe there is a punishment to be dealt with."

"What are you going to do?" Sophie asked worryingly, still able to speak.

"How about you lie down on the bed and we'll begin" Ms. Adler moved her eyes to the double bed, Sophie followed her gaze, unable to do otherwise, she could only imagine what was to come.

"Not this, please" Sophie begged, struggling against every forced step towards the bed, she laid herself down, Ms. Adler moved her gaze to Matt.

"Well?" she gestured towards Sophie, now laying prostrate on the bed.

"Look, please stop, clearly we don't want to do this and besides, there's no way I can..." Matt let his voice trail off, even through all this absurdity he was still embarrassed by his issue. Ms. Adler nodded sarcastically, paying little interest to Matt's objections.

"Well let's see if we can't rectify this little...complication" Ms. Adler lingered over the last word, she moved her eyes down to Matt's limp cock. "Clearly you're in need of a little assistance." With a snap of her fingers, Matt grew harder than he had ever been, his rock hard cock standing proudly out from his body, the head of his penis aching ferociously.

"Oh my god!" he grunted in base desire, Ms. Adler allowed herself a cunning smile.

"Perhaps you'd like to join Sophie now?" She gestured once more. Matt was not only fighting Ms. Adler's control, but his own sexual appetite. He inched his way towards Sophie, kneeling over her body. The couple were now motionless, they had no choice but to await further instructions.

"Matthew, did you know that one of Sophie's ex-boyfriends had a real fetish for coming on her tits?" Ms. Adler looked directly at Sophie, boring in again with her incredible eyes.

"How...how could you possibly know that?" Sophie said, looking increasingly worried, Ms. Adler ignored her.

"Unfortunately, Sophie has come to loathe men cumming on her, especially on her enormous breasts" Matt was in agony, his solid cock aching for release. "Matthew, would you be able to help me in dealing out a little punishment?" Matt didn't reply. Struggling, he managed to noticeably shake his head. "What I think Matthew is saying, Sophie, is that he needs a little help"

"No, please, you can't!" Sophie cried out, still unable to escape. Ms. Adler simply smiled and looked at her.

"I can Sophie, you will learn that you have no choice but to obey me." Ms. Adler clicked her fingers again, Sophie's hand moved slowly towards Matt's cock. Her hand shook in resistance, finally wrapping around Matt's iron rod, he grunted agonizingly. Sophie began stroking Matt's cock, aiming his head directly at her tits. Still rubbing, she looked over to Ms. Adler, begging her to stop, Ms. Adler simply raised an eyebrow seductively, Sophie's pace quickened.

"Matt, listen, please don't do it, don't cum on me" She looked at Matt, his eyes closed, the expression on his face made it clear he was trying to break free but to no avail.

Matt couldn't think straight, he wanted release so badly but he could tell this was Sophie's worst nightmare. He tried to hold back but her pace was relentless. He had shut his eyes to avoid seeing her incredible body, those incredible tits jiggling with every repetition.

"Look at her tits Matthew, I know you want to" Ms. Adler said calmly. Matt opened his eyes and gazed at Sophie's body, seeing her larger than average bust brought him right to the edge. He tried to conceal his impending orgasm but his body defied him. "He's ready Sophie" Ms. Adler said, her breathing becoming increasingly heavy, It was clear she was aroused by her control over the pair.

Still stroking Matt's cock, Sophie pushed her breasts together, ready for his seed. Rubbing faster and faster, Matt couldn't hold back any longer. He shuddered with pleasure, shooting his load all over Sophie's tits. She continued to milk every drop from him, groaning in disgust. Matt became incredibly sensitive, yet still Sophie rubbed. After an agonizing wait, Ms. Adler waved her hand. Matt slumped onto the other side of the bed.

"Well that was very entertaining" Ms. Adler said resoundingly. "I think that's enough fun for today don't you? Get some rest now for tomorrow"

"What are you going to do to us?" Matt replied, barely able to collect his thoughts.

"Don't ask what I will do to you Matthew, ask what you are going to do to each other." Clicking her fingers, the pair became stiff as a board, ankles and wrists in imaginary shackles. Ms. Adler laughed to herself as she left the room, feeling no need to lock the door, she knew Matt and Sophie wouldn't be going far.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Ms. Adler: The Doctor's Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 670 milliseconds