Ms. Brown Pt. 02

Then she did something incredible. She shot her right hand down to my briefs and grabbed my junk, hard. So hard that the impact actually kind of hurt my balls. I leapt back a bit, and she chuckled. But I couldn't stay away for long, her cold hand reaching into my briefs and wrapping around my rock hard shaft. I gasped and stopped everything.

"Oh, not so little, baby boy." She cooed.

I could already feel my dick lurching.

"I'm gonna..."

She looked at me, and then comprehension dawned, as she pushed me back and freed my cock from my underwear and took the end in her mouth, just as I exploded. All cold forgotten, I spasmed and shot into her mouth, and losing control of myself grabbed the back of her head and thrust until she gagged and gargled in protest. I let go and my cock came out with a pop, and she sat back gasping dripping cum.

"Shit, sorry, didn't mean to hold you down."

She shook her head and wiped her mouth. "No, don't worry, it was incredible."

We covered ourselves and lay there panting, as the sun filled the room and it grew warmer. Her hands moved slyly over to my penis, which was still rock hard. She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Wow, I forgot what young boys have going for them. Not even a little tired?"

I shook my head enthusiastically. She nodded.

"Good, because it's my turn now."

Sarah turned over, lifting up the blanket a little, and I had such delightful vantages of her body. A slender neck spreading out to round breasts, tapering in again around the waist and then flaring to curved hips, and in the centre of her holy triangle, a light brown patch of curly fuzz which her upper thighs took turns creasing over. She glanced down, then back at me, suddenly no longer demanding but pleading, big eyes reflecting at me.

"Okay! I'll, uh, I've never done this, but I'll do my best."

She rolled onto her back again, and her body was lost under the covers.

Closing her eyes and smirking, she breathed so slightly: "It's the easiest thing in the world. Just head on down there and I shall direct you."

I tentatively moved under the covers, overwhelmed with a biological and earthy scent, reaching pitches of extreme desire the nearer I came to her crotch. And there I was, I could feel the heat coming off her, watching her slowly spreading legs by the faint fractures of light through the blanket.

"So I just... lick it?"

"You do whatever you please. I will guide you through it."

I shrugged and went in. The first thing I noticed was a slightly metallic taste, mixed with something fleshy. Almost like hotdogs. Then the warm wet, surrounded by meshes of hair. I had no idea what I was doing, and my tongue forded completely unexplored territory. She wasn't moaning anymore. After lifting the covers, she watched me inquisitively.

"Okay, first off, you're going too low. Near the top of the labia, that's where the clitoris is, and that's where you'll get results."

I readjusted accordingly, and moving up found several small burrows, a miniature hole slightly amoniac, and then a large nub. When my tongue slid over and bumped it, she gasped and reached down to grab my hair in her little fists.

"That's it. Okay, gentle now. Little circles, little circles."

I obeyed diligently. I tried going around in circles, but my tongue quickly tired.

"Okay," she said, "try this. Draw the alphabet with your tongue, over my clit."

After the letter D she was crying out again.

"Perfect, oh god, perfect!"

She rubbed her thumbs along the back of my head just where the neck came in, and I felt warm buzzing down through my body right to the tip of my cock.

"Yes, Ryan, you fucking prodigy child, yes!"

I was at W, and she started trembling.

"Fuck! Keep going!"

Her trembles spasmed to shakes, and she pushed my face against her pussy and cried out- "Ah, fuck, guh-"

Her fingers tightened in my hair until it hurt, and then released suddenly. She untensed all her muscles, and a flood of strange tasting fluid gushed out of her. I stayed down there for maybe ten seconds, catching my breath. Then she gently pulled me up by the chin.

We lay panting, me on top of her, covered in sweat, as she drew me in for a gently kiss. I was more entangled in her limbs than I'd ever been in anyone, and her eyes were so soft and welcoming. I let my head fall down in her shoulder, and we spread out together, a part of each other.

I shifted slightly, and my dripping cock slipped down her leg, and I felt a waft of sauna hot air cover it. I was right next to her pussy. The slide down her thigh had unhooded my dick, and the exposed head was tingling in the air like nothing I'd ever felt. I could have come right there, until she looked at me totally surrendered, and I understood that I was about to lose my virginity.

I slid in with my big cock and it was before I knew it I was totally buried in her, like nothing had happened. I wetly thrust once twice and again. Her face opened like a little void, her eyes supplicant screaming at me. It wasn't like I imagined, it wasn't some big overturning, I was beyond it, all I could feel was my dick in her, warm and squeezed.

Her hands roamed my back sticky with sweat and our bodies slapped together. I buried my face just past her shoulder and thrust thrust thrust. All I could think was that it was incredible she was letting me do this.

I felt like I'd been cumming for almost thirty seconds, before the first real tugs started. I looked at her.

"I'm about to-"

She shushed me and grabbed my ass and pulled me in. I kept thrusting against the pressure of her hands, and the seizure spread out from my electrified cock through my body, everything was shaking and I collapsed on her, pumping and pumping. I worried about crushing her under my weight but there was nothing I could do to alleviate it. I was gone.

I don't know how long I was on top of her before the heat made it uncomfortable, and we disentangled. Then we lay side by side, staring at the ceiling. As the lust wore off, reality set it. I'd just lost my virginity. To a woman I loved. An incredible, intelligent, beautiful woman. I turned to look at her, and then she at me. Something in her eyes seemed sad, and it hurt me.

"I have to go," she whispered. And I was in shock until after she'd finished dressing, and slunk out the door. A minute later I heard the front door open and shut, and then I was alone. I was still wet from her love, and I began to cry silently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds