Ms. Danielle's Finishing School Ch. 01

"Do you like this, Emily?" Michelle whispered, massaging even higher on Emily's thigh.

All Emily could do was moan and nod her head. She was thoroughly enjoying the firm yet gentle touches of this beautiful stranger. Michelle placed her hands between Emily's thighs encouraging them to part just a bit more. Emily could feel her heart racing as Michelle's hands kneaded the tired muscles in her legs. Her touch was electrifying and strangely erotic. She hadn't felt like this with any of the other masseuses she had been to. Of course they weren't as good looking as Michelle or as naked.

"You have great legs Em."

"Thank you, you have great hands." Emily replied shifting her legs further apart.

Michelle smiled working higher up the backside of Emily's legs just under her cheeks. Rolling each leg with her palms, she pressed into them working the muscles that bothered this lovely young woman.

"Emily, would you like to play with me?" Michelle asked, "I think we'd make a great pair."

"Oh, I think we would too."

Michelle gently spread Emily's legs further apart; scooting on her knees she stopped parallel to Emily's knees so she could lean in and reach Emily's back. Her hands continued their explorations up Emily's legs and now brushed just under the towel covering the girl's torso. She would focus on one thigh with both hands and then the other, not speaking while she went about her pleasant task. Emily slid into a state of bliss; Michelle's touch excited her. She tried to contain herself but with each pass of those palms on her skin she felt herself fall deeper into a place she had rarely been before. She had never been touched like Michelle was touching her now, deliberately and with such eroticism. She felt the excitement and some anticipation each time Michelle's hands moved up the backs of her legs and close to her crotch. Her breathing grew rapid and her heart continued to race and the delightful tingles inside her formed and moved through her. She had felt close to this once before. A lover had tried but had only brought her part way to this feeling; she had now passed that and was moving into an area she wasn't sure she wanted to go. Her mind was tormented and curious at the same time. How could just this touch bring her so close to climax, especially from another woman? She had to make a decision now or she wouldn't be able to stop it. It was feeling just too good.

"Michelle?"

"Yes?"

"That's not my calf."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just pushing the tenseness up and out. I can stop if you feel uncomfortable."

Michelle stopped abruptly having been caught going past Emily's comfort zone.

"No, it feels good. I just didn't think I was going to get a complete massage."

"Well, that would be up to you. I was sort of getting into a rhythm. But if you don't want to I understand."

Emily turned slightly to look at Michelle, her eyes dreamily looking at her, her voice lucid and relaxed.

"I love this; I just didn't want to take advantage of your offer."

"You aren't. I can feel how tense your body is. We could see if one of the massage rooms is available or we could stay here. That's if you want to continue."

"I would love to continue, but not here. I think I've been in here too long as it is. My mind is starting to play tricks on me. It must be the heat."

"Well, yes we have been in here for a bit. You tell me what you'd like to do."

Michelle returned to working Emily's legs as they talked. Her voice calming and reassuring as she sat back on her on heels and picked up Emily's feet.

"Why not let me finish up with your feet and we can call it good."

"Oh, alright. But then I should get dressed and out of here."

"This won't take long." Michelle grinned.

Her hands pressed into Emily's feet kneading them, feeling her arches. Emily's head dropped back down to the towel and closing her eyes she felt the rush swell within her once more. This time she let it flow through her not worrying about what she was feeling. It was just her feet after all.

Michelle's touch triggered something in Emily; the excitement grew as her feet were pressed and loved by this semi naked beauty. Michelle would increase her touch to Emily's calves alternating each hand between the foot and the upper part of her leg. She sensed Emily was enjoying her touch and focused on the areas that caused her to gasp and moan. Pressing further on until Emily was clearly feeling a climax building. Michelle continued her massage waiting for the slightest hint that Emily would stop her. But that never occurred. The young woman lay there; her body twitched and shuddered as a wave worked its way through her. Her muscles stiffened as she climaxed suddenly, trying to hide her reaction from Michelle. Michelle slowly eased her touch and then stopped as Emily shuddered and stretched letting the feelings within her evolve and take over. Her panting became audible as she writhed on the towel, very embarrassed at what she had just done.

"Michelle, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be, sometimes I do that just thinking about someone."

Emily was embarrassed yet this feeling was just too delicious. She moved her legs as Michelle sat back and stepped down to the floor. Rising up, Emily secured the towel around her. She apologized to Michelle as she fixed the towel in place.

"That was something I'd never felt before Michelle. Your touch, it's amazing."

"I've been told that once or twice. Don't give it another thought. It's our secret."

"Thank you. And yes, I'd love to play with you."

Emily was surprised she said that and she didn't mean tennis. Something about this woman excited her, not only her touch but also something she couldn't quite figure out.

"We can talk. I'll give you my number and we can practice sometime." Michelle smiled

"Ok, but now I need to shower and get dressed. Just slip it into my locker if I'm not there when you get dressed. Its number 25."

"Very well, it was nice meeting you Emily."

"You too Michelle and thanks for everything."

"It was my pleasure."

Emily smiled to herself as she walked out of the sauna and back to her locker. She managed to catch her breath and then headed to the shower. She was in there a good thirty minutes letting the event in the sauna run through her mind as she soaped and cleared her thoughts. When she got back to her locker, she opened it and found Michelle's number. She tucked it away in her purse as her heart started racing once again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds