Ms. Jackson Ch. 01

"FUCK...I'M CUMMING!" Ms. Jackson yelled.

"Me too, I'm going to bust." I warned.

She wrapped her legs around my back, trapping me. Even though I was not planning going anywhere.

"KEEP FUCKING ME. I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK." She yelled, "CUM INSIDE OF ME, FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM...OHHH FUUCCKK!"

She threw her head back again, for the third time tonight I felt her body convulse with waves as she climaxed, her moist pussy filled with even more of her juices. That pushed me over the edge, I pounded her pussy one final time, driving as deep as I could and then holding it there. I shot load after load of hot jizz into her raw pussy. Overfilled with a mixture of our fluids they leaked out of her pussy, around my spent cock and onto the bed.

Ms. Jackson's body had gone limp. I stepped back, my cock sliding freely from her. I fell backwards and then laid, exhausted on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. I probably could have moved, but I didn't want to. My eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off into a light coma.

The next thing I knew there was a mouth on mine. I opened my eyes to see that Ms. Jackson was kissing me. Her room now filled with sunlight. She was clothed in a silk bathrobe; I was still naked. My limp dick hanging.

"Wake up you stallion. Hailey will be home soon. You should get dressed and go downstairs. "I think at least for now; it would be best if we did not tell her anything about this."

"I agree."

I stood about to gather my clothes.

"But does that mean, this was a onetime thing I asked?"

"You fucked me into a coma last night. I want it to be an every night thing. But until we decide what to tell Hailey we should be careful."

I smiled at the thought of this happening again. I looked at Ms. Jackson in her silk robe. The tie was loose, one of her breasts was clearly exposed, nipple and all. Even now, the morning after she looked incredibly sexy. My dick gave a twitch, and began to rise.

"You've got to be kidding me. That cock of yours is a machine, it never quits."

She looked at me with a smile, watching in amazement as my cock grew hard, just at the sight of her. I just looked back at her, now not afraid to ogle. She grabbed my growing member and started stroking it.

"Well I suppose we have time for a little fun...if we hurry." She said, and then dropped to her knees.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds