• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Music of the Night Pt. 03

Music of the Night Pt. 03

PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN

A week had passed since the incident in the car on the way home. If it hadn't been for the marks on her neck she wouldn't have believed it had happened - she still wasn't a hundred percent sure. Things had gone from bad to worse at home as she finally realised that her husband wasn't interested in her. After a long conversation in which she realised that her own doubts about her own worth had kept her with him they had parted ways. The lightness she felt after that conversation had left her dizzy and happy with a clear head. She had played with her toys every day since, imagining Nick above her, inside her, taking her and making her his. She wasn't sure what was going on but she knew she wanted him to possess her completely.

The time had dragged past until it was the evening of the rehearsal again. Apparently - because it was going so well - the director had decided to add some more solos and duets in and expand the concert. He had been quite excited to say the Nick had requested that she do some more with him. "He's taken quite a shine to you I think." The director had joked before reeling off a list of pieces that they might look at tonight after the main rehearsal.

She spent even longer preparing for the rehearsal that night. She wanted to make doubly sure that if anything happened again she was ready. She wore a light summery dress that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. She'd dyed her hair slightly darker which she likes the look of and spent more time on her make up. She topped it off with her favourite pair of heels - she looked more like she was going out with friends for the night than for a rehearsal but she didn't care - she knew he would be there tonight.

Setting off slightly earlier she didn't even register she was on the bus until she was halfway there - her brain was on autopilot, utterly lost in thoughts of Nick, his voice, his smile, the grip of his fingers on her throat... She'd never experienced anything like that and it had been intense. She craved more - she knew she would do anything for this mysterious man with the voice that haunted her mind.

She arrived at the church and chatted to her friends. She knew she seemed a bit distant but guessed they would all put it down to her splitting from her husband. They were all supportive but there was only one voice she wanted to listen to. Then the door opened and he was there - earlier than previously. In the same dark suit he had worn the first week but with a plain, red shirt under it, open again at the collar. She sat staring at him; trying to decide if she should go over, what she should say? Suddenly it all seemed so insane - she'd barely said twenty words to him, her internet stalking had turned up very little apart from a website from his agent with a small bio about his training and expertise. Apparently he was very private and Tenebrae was a stage name. She resolved not to chase after him, she set herself in her chair and looked briefly up at him almost pouting - then she saw the knowing, smug smile that spread across his face and she felt her arousal ignite in a heartbeat. She would do whatever he asked and do it willingly.

The rehearsal went on forever, or at least that's how it felt - they whole time the anticipation grew inside her, a storm brewing - one that would find a dramatic release. She felt that tonight something would happen, something different. The break arrived and she felt like she needed some air; remembering how previous weeks it had helped calm her nerves.

She slipped outside and walked around the side of the church, however rather than relief she found the air outside humid as a summer storm brewed. She felt anxious... there was tension inside as she tried to think what to do and the oppressive atmosphere outside only added to the growing feeling that something was coming. She turned round to walk back in and he was behind her. Looking up into those eyes she felt herself relax, like a mouse ensnared in a serpents gaze - but there was nothing reptilian about those eyes. They were dark, hot... pools of green that promised pleasure beyond anything she had experienced. She took a small step towards him and tilted her head up to him.

Her acceptance was plain and in a heart beat one arm was around her waist, the other taking a handful of her hair as he kissed her hard. She moulded herself against him. Returning his kiss with equal passion.

As he pulled her head back she felt his kisses slide to the side of her neck and felt her knees go weak. He pushed her back until her ass was against the ancient stones of the church. His hand that had been encircling pulled her dress up quickly. She didn't resist. His fingers were on her Clinton the next heartbeat and after that she was lost. She came over and over, her arms wrapped around him holding on for dear life as the orgasms ripped through her. His teeth were on her neck and she knew he had marked her as his.

Suddenly he stopped and with one more brief kiss he was gone leaving her leaning against the cool stone, dress up around her waist and soaked pussy on display. She lay there, she knew she should cover herself but it felt so good. Suddenly coming to her senses she quickly pulled her dress down and tried to make herself as presentable as possible. She pulled her hair around a bit to hide the marks on her neck and made her way back inside.

Rather than feeling the relief she normally felt after orgasming that much, it felt like it had only made things ten times worse. She felt totally turned on and desperate for something more. She had felt his hardness pressed against her as she clung to him and ached to explore what he had. She bit her lip and looked over at him as she sat down, pressing her legs together in a vain effort to abate the ache that filled her wet hole.

She kept getting things wrong in the last part of the rehearsal as her mind worked over time trying to decide what she would say to him, what she wanted, what she needed from him. Before she knew it the rehearsal was over and it was time to run some of the songs again. Unfortunately the pianist needed to leave early tonight and the director was giving him a lift home so they left the keys for her. She was alone in the church with him.

"What shall we do first?" She asked then blushed crimson...

His knowing smile teased her - she had meant the solos and duets they needed to rehearse but obviously he was taking that in an entirely different way. He walked over to her slowly. His ever step the measured pace of a predator stalking its prey. She was frozen, she couldn't have moved if she wanted to. But she didn't want to.

Outside the first distant rumble of thunder permeated the walls of the church, the sound of rain hitting the room created a percussion beat that matched the pounding of her heart as his fingers reached out to stroke her hair to one side, exposing the clear, darkening bite mark on her neck where he had marked her as his. She shivered as his fingertips grazed the bite - she had never been this turned on in her life. His hands reached for the hem of her dress and as he lifted she moved with him. The dress was up and over her head in a matter of seconds. Standing in front of him in just her bra and heels she felt that self doubt surface, eating away at her until she looked up and saw his eyes. There was nothing in them but desire for her and she smiled.

He looked her up and down and smiled encouragingly. She reached behind and undid her bra, lying it alongside her dress over the ancient wooden pew. Naked now, except for the heels, she stood proudly in front of him, showing him that she belonged to him.

"Kneel."

A shiver slid through her again - the humid heat from the growing storm outside had penetrated the church now, the rolls of thunder were louder and closer. Smiling she sank to her knees, happy to obey him, wanting to please him. She eagerly watched as he slowly undid his belt, then the button and the zip on his suit pants. Her eyes never left him as he slowly pulled out a long, thick cock - she felt her pussy clench at the thought. He was the size of her biggest, thickest toy at home - the one that she was scared to play with as it was so big however right now all she could think about way getting it inside her.

"Please." She whispered softly looking at his shaft as his hand slid along the length.

He was humming again softly now but it seemed louder than the storm. She recognised it instantly as their new duet. Kneeling before him, naked apart from the heels she softly began to sing.

"Past the point of no return, no going back now...

Our passion play at last has now begun..."

As she sang he stepped forwards, her trembling hands stretched out to rest on his thighs, slowly sliding up his legs to reach his shaft, she waited, hesitating before finally reaching out to touch the warm hard flesh before her face.

"Past all thought of right or wrong...

One final question...

How long should we two wait before we're one?"

Her grip tightened briefly as though she couldn't believe she was finally doing this - she gently stroked his length, hearing a momentary break in his humming as a sigh escaped his lip. She stopped singing but gently hummed the tune as she leaned forwards and slowly took his length into her mouth. The storm outside was crashing around them now, full force, rattling the windows and roof yet all she could hear was the sound of their humming together, all she could think of was the hard shaft filling her mouth as she took more and more of it in. She had never been good at this but taking it deeper felt natural, like she had done this all her life.

His fingers slowly twisted in her hair as he slid into her open throat waiting for him. She gagged briefly but controlled it and then relaxed - she was his, she was there for his pleasure and he took control of her.

With long, slow strokes he slid his cock in and out of her mouth, she sucked, swirling her tongue around, tried to pleasure him as he began to fuck her face. She was aware of the wetness on her chin, his shaft speeding up, her struggle to breath as he pushed in and held himself inside her. She reached out to brace herself against his thighs, unresisting as he fucked her face harder and harder now. She needed his orgasm, she needed to taste his cum like she had never needed anything in her life. She did everything she could to encourage him, trying to add her own bit of pleasuring to his fucking of her face.

She looked up with his cock deep inside her mouth and as she made eyes contact with him and saw the restrained darkness and need in those eyes she came without touching herself. As she came she lost contact with the world. There was the orgasm, the music in her head, the thunder and lightening and the hard cock rammed to the back of her throat and exploding. Only later as she tried to remember could she recall his cock slammed into her mouth after her orgasm, it throbbing and swelled then released pulse after pulse, exploding and shooting stream after stream of her Phantom's cum into her mouth, down her throat and filling her belly. She swallowed automatically taking his load inside her and then as he finished and slowly pulled out she sucked softly on the head of his shaft, savouring the last drops and and taste of him.

The storm seemed to be ebbing away. It was quieter now. The music fading from her mind as she knelt there on the hard stone floor. The incredible high and submission she had felt was still there but as a fading echo in her mind. She watched as he slowly put his semi-hard cock away and straightened himself up. Was this it? Was that all that would happen tonight? She couldn't bring herself to move and destroy the moment. She watched as he picked up her bra and dress and as he turned round she saw the darkness in his eyes, felt that fire re-ignite within her and as he spoke a simple command she immediately rose to do as he instructed.

"Follow."

"Past the point of no return,

No going back now..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Music of the Night Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds